Where it all leads back to?

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central Where it all leads back to?

This topic contains 50 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Even if I have a “long” life most of it is GONE as is my wasted youth, and bar some freak “accident” like winning a Huge Lottery, my life has been mediocre at best and will probably continue along the same path or decline…..Does it really matter to me “Who controls the world – and thus the people in it?”I’m too F~~~in Old, Too F~~~in Tired, Too F~~~in Burned Out on ALL THE LIES AND BULLS~~~ OF DAILY SURVIVAL TO GIVE A S~~~ !!

You’ve just described one of the most dangerous types of people in the world.

I guess that i’m just a lil too “dangerous” for you….WTF ????

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Awakened, your a powder keg just ready to explode.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

BOOM !! LOL LOL LOL

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

All of you are hardcore MOTIVATORS

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+2

Anonymous

To fix any problem one must understand the root cause.

Are ya looking for suggestions on how to “fix” the “demise of western civ.” ?
    I think I covered that in my above post, but personally I’m not about trying to “fix” this F~~~ed Up Place. For ME, That’s kinda the point behind walkin away from it…….

So most are happy to blame women but don’t consider the possibility women have been hijacked.. And lament the demise of western civ but don’t consider a possible reason. Hmm.

I don’t believe our civilisation can be fixed now, I simply want to understand. That is my nature, I suppose because I can at least improve (‘fix’) my own situation.

If something or someone has it in for me I want to know. If it seeks to destroy me I will do my utmost to make myself indestructible. And to also help those similar to be in my small way. Knowing what I know about Muslims for example, helps me to avoid them, also to vote for policies which don’t want them to infest my nation.

Until now I’d never properly considered there might be something behind all the hatred against me as a straight white man, I assumed it was just female and male nature to blame. But there could be more.

+2

Anonymous

On fixing the problem.. I know western civ is f~~~ed and beyond fixing. However the PROBLEM could theoretically be fixed, and that could only start with understanding WHAT the PROBLEM is.

+5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

This thread. This entire f~~~ing thread. All threads like this f~~~ing thread.

Da Jooooz!

Facepalm.

We didn’t get where we are today by any grand conspiracy. There was no great plan. We got here because of little decision after little decision made by weak men who found it easier to acquiesce to women’s shrieking demands instead of properly telling them: “No.”

+2
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

So most are happy to blame women but don’t consider the possibility women have been hijacked.. And lament the demise of western civ but don’t consider a possible reason. Hmm.

Blame? I consider this to be such a strong word… It implies an adult understanding of their own behavior and its implications on others. And be it male or female, any human as the capacity to be totally self-absorbed.

I remember a time when I was a teenager and our family went on vacations (a rare occurrence). My father said we where short on cash, therefore we could not spend much on this trip. I got angry that he didn’t have the money to buy the stuff I wanted… Today I look back and realize how infantile and selfish my thinking was.

We cannot see what we are not ready to see.

This thing with Jews is simply a human thing. Humans are still tribal creatures, and we are short on distinctive tribes… The Jews fit the role of the “others”. Thus the Jews always where and will be, the bad guys of history.

Not that they are innocent, or that some of them dont have any plan going on. But its only a “human” thing.

I remember this phrase from a E.E.Doc. Smith book:”human thinking is considered a sickness in some parts of the galaxy“.

Greetings, programs!

+2
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

The media and entertainment are just following the wind, but they’re very slow in understanding changes.

In USA the economies and politics are controlled by the same people, always the same: Clinton, Pence, Obama, Rubio – they all answer, and forward the interests of, big corporations, it’s always the same s~~~.

Nobody controls the world – it’s a very complicated world: it’s too much for just a life. Remember: corporations’ plans are always in the short (or even very short) run.
    Three months usually, six months sometimes, an year at best.

There’s no “race war”

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+2
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Like most clowns who post Jewish conspiracy claims, you post zero evidence. Your thread is nothing more than mental masturbating. The only Jewish conspiracy I see, is the Cucks who always let their yentas be pushy obnoxious Jew wife stereotypes. Idiotic threads like this, are what fuels the reason that MGTOW gets associated with White Nationalism. The adolescent angst and wrangling which inspired this thread, reminds me of Chappelle’s “Haters Club” skits. Grow.The.F~~~.Up.

Sovereignty above all else.

Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Who controls the media, entertainment, the economies, politics? Who controls the world – and thus the people in it?Whence came Feminism, political correctness, identity politics? Cultural Marxism. And what is its effect?Which race is the most racist of all? A ‘paranoid’ man would say they want to destroy all other races so they can dominate.There is a lot of focus on women. I’ve been reading about the Jooz lately and I can’t help thinking there’s a deeper root cause to it all. Something quite pernicious indeed. Female nature is not enough on its own to explain the s~~~ show we see around us today.Hmmm. Thoughts?

The Jews.This has been predicted and will come to pass.We are at the end of ages.

Hopefully this won’t degenerate into tasteless Holocaust jokes. Its not cool to joke about the Holocaust. I had a great-grandfather die in Auschwitz.

I for one won’t be jesting about that. Although the Jews have their fingers in all sorts of sticky pies.
    Tel Aviv is the Gay capital of the world. My contention is, God has given them over to their decadent desires.

Well great-grandfather DID fall out of a guard tower…

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

It all leads to Blow Jobs.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    End
    End
    Participant

To fix any problem one must understand the root cause.
    A bit of intellectual honesty please.

I’m not trying to be argumentative but the reason is biological as I referenced. Everything self preserves thru differential advantage. A human female will try to get the best mate (for example) with her attractiveness. Her advantage is her beauty. Women who aren’t as attractive will more than likely not be able to get the same level man all else being equal. A Jewish banker might be an excellent manipulator. The ability to manipulate others with out them even knowing what just happened gives him a differential advantage. I’m not suggesting I condone any of it. I’m simply stating it is the root cause of all activity of all living organisms. In a way it arises from the act of observation itself. For example,,,, examine a tadpole in a pond. At first you may notice it facilitates the primary function of self preservation by hiding from predators and eating food that may be floating by. Thats an imperical analysis. But then you notice there are other tadpoles and can then do a comparative analysis. And just as I referenced you will find some tadpoles doing better than others. Some may eat more and grow larger/stronger/faster which gives them a differential advantage over the others. You can’t have life without differential advantage. Women, Jews, Govt., Corporations etc. etc.,,,, there is always differential advantage. Weather we like it or not it just is. Just like in Buddhism, the first noble truth is there is suffering in the world. No one said it is good or bad. It just is.

An important point to look at objectively is where you mention the ‘possibility that women have been hijacked’. Could it be that a group of people have manipulated all women to ramp things up to bitch level 11,,,perhaps,,,,however,,,,that doesn’t change their nature or behavior. Women have been the same throughout time it’s just that you notice it more now due to the level things have gone to. They are still facilitating the primary function of self preservation thru the secondary parameter of differential advantage. Are they more psycho now? Sure. Are they any different? Not at all. Would you want a woman in your life if they toned it down a few notches? I know I wouldn’t even if they toned it down all the way to the beginning because I understand it’s who they are. It’s what they do. It’s their nature.

Anonymousyam
    anonymousyam
    Participant

Who controls the media, entertainment, the economies, politics?

I am guessing by your statement Jews however i half agree with it Jews are not the only problem to deal with. The fact is non Jews still push for Crony Capitalism (aka Libertarian vision or Reaganomics, Non Jews still push labor out of the Country or promote Immigrants to take it so they can pay lower wages. Non Jews still promote their own bottom line over others or their own groups etc.

And for an example of what Jews did was they originally pushed for Communism in Russia, Communism is originally Jewish however it ended up going beyond the Soviet block and became less Jewish (like Cuba, Angola, Vietnam and other Nations while once being Communistic where not Jewish dominated in their thinking or moves). But after Communism ended up falling Jews made Russia Capitalistic (so they bought the Russian resources where the real Russians could not afford them).

it can be when MEMES agitate and make multi-ethnic neighborhoods impossible to live in.

Even back in the old days before Jews were popular in the States Multiculturalism existed within different ethnic groups. So within Whites Italians, Irish, German English etc while being European (or White as it is called) and the term White is up for interpretation as different groups get linked in as White or maybe White even in Europe (like Gypsies are not considered White, Southern Italians and Greeks get debated if they are White, eastern Europeans get debated if they are White).

And Multicultural neighborhoods are possible to live in unless there is Racial tension (such as Whites living around Hispanics or White living around Blacks).

We are seeing it now with the new representatives in the House. Muslin leaders have used it for hundreds of years as the reason their people are ignorant and live in squalor, not that the leaders themselves are ignorant and corrupt.

The thing about Arabs living in Squalor depends on western standards and the actions of Israel/USA. As for standards of course you cannot compare Arabia to Germany or France and when it comes to the US and Israel the Iraq war, their so called freedom fighters who turn into Terrorists and various wars do not help the situation in those Countries.

Just an east coast asshole who likes to curse, If you get offended by words like fuck, cunt, shit, piss, bitch or any racial slurs then you just scroll down.

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Damned people stop with the jews stupid conspiracy theories.

Who owns the media? Other big business like Disney. Who owns Disney? That would be for the most part massive funds like you have invested for your 401k. So who really runs Disney, a board of directors. If you own stock you know about voting on boards of directors.
    The board of directors is not really going to care to much if the company makes a profit. So the liberals who have taken over the colleges and spew out the leftist dribble to indoctrination of the students(the future CEO’s),…..see where it all leads back to?

If the education system is not changed, little hope exists.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+2
    Anonymousyam
    anonymousyam
    Participant

So who really runs Disney, a board of directors. If you own stock you know about voting on boards of directors.

Which does not disprove the Theory as who is on the board of Directors and who owns the majority of the stock? for example (not Jewish but otherwise Business related) is that Walmart is known for buying it’s own stock in buyback giving the Company a larger share and Companies do not need to sell stock (Toys R Us was an example of one which was not on the market due to being bought out by firms).

Just an east coast asshole who likes to curse, If you get offended by words like fuck, cunt, shit, piss, bitch or any racial slurs then you just scroll down.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

If the education system is not changed, little hope exists.

Again, trying to change things you have no control over. This is not how you solve problems.

If my motorcycle is broken, I would go to Gravel Pits or the other guy who owns a motorcycle shop, drop it off, pay him money get it fixed.

If the school system is BORKED, how do you FIX THAT? where is the Mechanic for that?

How do you FIX the system? You don’t. You make a new one.

If carburetors are old tech. Fuel Injection is the new tech.

What we are doing is pretending that the system of school was a good one. It never has been. School was never made to churn out Red Pill minds. It was there to make you a good slave to the system. If you want to change that, then you have to build a better system.

Private schools and charter schools are the first step. But that was just MK-I MK-II needs to be better in every way.

We all know schools are a MASSIVE waste of money. The focus on POLITICS. Not LEARNING.

So what do you do if you want to change kids? You have to CONTROL the SCHOOL. If you do not have parents that PAY for the school, then they will have ZERO CONTROL.

We had Fathers ARRESTED for saying they did not want SEX taught to 4th graders. And GAY SEX at that from books. And this is why MY Niece is SO F~~~ED UP! PULICK SKOOL!

People have no idea what is going on in there. IF THEY DID, PEOPLE WOULD PULL OUT THEIR KIDS and NEVER GO BACK!

But what do you have here? FREE LUNCH! FREE PROGRAMS! FREE SCHOOLING!

When someone else is paying for it, they are going to teach what THEY WANT TO TEACH.

Doogie Howser (Yes I know, TV SHOW) could not exist if his mom and dad were not there to back him up. So how did it get this way?

Because we all GOT LAZY. And lets face it. Its seems normal. But there is nothing normal about school.

Public education was all about molding children for the needs of the time. Right now, my old school has no more Auto shop? WHY? The Band is SMALL, and there is very little in the way for what kids WANT TO DO, and are ABLE to DO.

Now MATH was not just BOOKS and stupid s~~~. IT WAS TO SOLVE A PROBLEM! What is the PROBLEM they are solving now? And WHO is teaching MATH in school?

When women take over, they know how to DO MATH. But not APPLY MATH.

If you told me that I could use Algebra to do Speaker Box design? S~~~ I would have been a MATH WIZ way back in Grade school! But not ONE publication talked about that. But when Ohm’s law came about, (Speaker load) and electricity, my ears were wide open. And we did VERY little about circuits and stuff like that. About as far as we got is making a light bulb light up.

The best teacher in Science in 8th grade was this gay dude. Mr Tucker. I only found out when we saw him on a boat with a bunch of dudes. And me and my friend said, Hey Mr. TUcker, where are all the girls? He smiled.

And we left.

Now here is the thing. Mr. Tucker was one of the only people that let me use his microscope to see a I’C chip after I found a way to tear off the plastic. Now think about this. I really wanted to learn more, but there was just not much out there. Sure, lots of books at the library, but not much going on at school.

In fact MENSA was just some thing about math. And I think it was more of a Club for Elitism. Nothing really cool there. (I never got in btw)

Even Home economics got taken out. What a S~~~ thing to do. I loved COOKING! But Old Ms King was getting high up on the years.

So what’s happened in school?

Instead of a CLUB, they made the whole system take ALL OF IT. It was NOT to TEACH kids but to GIVE JOBS to GROWN UPS!

Each and Every thing that was being taught has LITTLE to do with getting you ready for anything but a test to get you into College. And the People who did the MEPS tests in school were the most S~~~ at their job. HOLY CRAP they made the Military seem like a S~~~ LIFE.

I’m telling ya, you want to change ? Get rid of the f~~~ing tools that make becoming a grown up SUCK B~~~~!

If my RDC was there, he would have made the entire school join. But the Recruiters that are sent out are some of the LAMEST f~~~ing people I have ever met.

And they SUCK at their job. Same for a TON of teachers. They took everything about being a male, OR A WOMAN, and just filed it in the IDGAF category.

YouTube and the content creators and the Internet have done more for the MALE population than schools. And, that’s VERIFIABLE!

All the while, where the HELL are Role models? NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

And since kids are now so limited in what they can do or get, doing things like having a cool car and fixing it up at the schools auto shop is almost gone. In fact, they make sure and place hard limits to make sure kids do NOT get into these programs.

In fact, when girls started trying to get into Auto Shop, it become “Problematic” And so, since girls did not want to do it, they shut it down.

Each and EVERY thing that BOYS like to do was SHUT DOWN. Even Sports. To think that something like a sports program had trouble to get funding is just the dumbest thing out there. And the school is HAPPY to suck funds out of sports and GYM.

Do you know how much it would take to run a school? Not much. But as soon as you get the GURLZ in there that start to complain about s~~~, Everything has to change.

Like it or not, if you ran a school like you would wall street, ALL of these problems would go away. There was even this BS about PAYING Kids to go to school. If they just showed them how to invest money all year around in the stock market, that would have done more for these kids then anything else. But they made sure to make the class as short as possible.

And all the RED Pills that these MEN that taught these classes were all lost. Replaced by CUCKED f~~~ers that could not lead a flock of sheep. So where did we go ALL WRONG?

When you took out the Masculinity, and the COmpetition from school, you f~~~ed it all up. You gave 2 rules to follow. One for the Minority kids and one for the rest.

Like it or not. The blame goes SQUARELY on ..You guessed it. MEN. They allowed this crap to go on. And they allowed it to happen. What else would you do when you can’t tell the truth. Do real science, or have men that will cuck over instead of doing what’s right.

And in fact, you let these f~~~ers dig their heels in and now? What are we going to do?

If you try to take your kid out of school, you can’t. Mom said no. If you try to go to the PTA MEETINGS? You will get a trespassing order.

So what is the REAL solution?

Get rid of the OLD system. And replace it with a NEW ONE. And ENTIRE new one built from the GROUND UP.

But that would mean that PARENTS and KIDS need to be shown that ONE SCHOOL is better than ALL THE REST. That’s just how it goes.

As soon as that happens, EVERY SJW on earth is going to be at the gates. So protect it with REligion. The religion has to be all male, and ALL THE TIME. There is no WOMEN. NO CUCKS, NO BS! A safe zone for MEN and YOUNG MEN to be MEN.

The PUBLICK school system is S~~~. You don’t drive a Publick car. Why would you put your kids in the HAND of the PUBLICK?

And most people still think that school is how they had it. Nope!

That’s why my old school has so few white kids at it. Their parents send them ANYWHERE else but my old school. Why? Well would you like to go to a place that the best benefit is the TEEN HEALTH CENTER? Or maybe if you want your Daughters to get Pregnant, that the place you send you kids.

But if you want them to get a good education? Sheeeeeitt!

Like it or not, there is a reason why parents send their kids to schools in far away places. There is a reason why some kids do better. And there is a reason why those people live in gated communities. Its not to keep people out.

Its to keep the women in there. And if the place has gates? THen its a lot harder for drugs, Chads, and “PLEASE DONATE” POS to come to the door when your wife and children are at home.

If you REALLY want Kids to learn? You got to do the same thing. The government does not have your best needs in mind. Why would they?

And as you know WOMEN just LOVE to go to these schools. And as soon as they get it, Other Gurlz want to play “MEEETOOOOOOO” and it you get copy cats.

It really is up to you. But the truth is the truth.

A teacher is where I heard the term Porch Monkeys from. He had NO PROBLEM telling it like it is. And those kids that listened, made it out of the system. THose that did not, they are still there where they are.

Sitting at MOma’s house. Still on the porch. Watching the world go by. That teacher gave up. And so many others as well. Why bother.

In the meantime? I wish I had more Jewish teachers. Back in My day, They were f~~~ing RUTHLESS! THey KNEW how to motivate you.

“Oh so you want to be a PORCH MONKEY! GOOD FOR YOU!”

“Oh, math is boring! Well.. McDonalds is RIGHT for YOU!”

“You know why Jews have big noses, WE CAN SMELL BULLS~~~”

I don’t know where these New Jews come from. But I don’t remember them being so Soy. I remember them being f~~~ing BRUTAL! And with the Black kids? Oh.. MY GOODNESS! All I can tell you is that year, we made STATE! Want to know why?

That dude was the MOST politically INCORRECT dude I HAVE EVER KNOWN. And his wife that taught there, she was a math teacher. And nothing make you run faster then telling your team “MY WIFE REALLY NEEDS SOME STUDENTS IN HER MATH CLASS! WHO WANTS TO GO!”

She had the knack for being the Most BITCHY MATH TEACHER of ALL TIME! THe rumor has it that he put them in dresses if they could not meet a goal. Or could not do well in their studies. And the AMOUNT of “PUSSY AIN’T FREE BETTER WORK FOR IT!” Oh.. Man. THose were the days.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

One last thing to note. You want to know why the Football team has such little TEEN pregnancies?

Imagine a Really P~~~ED of JEW. I mean FLAMING at the Mouth about why the HELL you can afford a car, but not condoms? This dude was rumored to tell young men and women so many red pills in his last year, that he got booted from the school. But during that year? Not only did the female group that were into sports teams do well, They had to be the most FIT women ever to have graced the school female sports team in YEARS!

In fact, he went to bat to make sure the kids that were in sports were all able to get jobs after school. I heard a girl even tell a teacher once, “why should I go to college? All I gotta do is look good, not be a whore, and I get married ” LOL. Those were the days. And yes, that girl is STILL married.

Who would of thunk it.

+1

Anonymous

To fix any problem one must understand the root cause.A bit of intellectual honesty please.

I’m not trying to be argumentative but the reason is biological as I referenced. Everything self preserves thru differential advantage. A human female will try to get the best mate (for example) with her attractiveness. Her advantage is her beauty. Women who aren’t as attractive will more than likely not be able to get the same level man all else being equal. A Jewish banker might be an excellent manipulator. The ability to manipulate others with out them even knowing what just happened gives him a differential advantage. I’m not suggesting I condone any of it. I’m simply stating it is the root cause of all activity of all living organisms. In a way it arises from the act of observation itself. For example,,,, examine a tadpole in a pond. At first you may notice it facilitates the primary function of self preservation by hiding from predators and eating food that may be floating by. Thats an imperical analysis. But then you notice there are other tadpoles and can then do a comparative analysis. And just as I referenced you will find some tadpoles doing better than others. Some may eat more and grow larger/stronger/faster which gives them a differential advantage over the others. You can’t have life without differential advantage. Women, Jews, Govt., Corporations etc. etc.,,,, there is always differential advantage. Weather we like it or not it just is. Just like in Buddhism, the first noble truth is there is suffering in the world. No one said it is good or bad. It just is.
    An important point to look at objectively is where you mention the ‘possibility that women have been hijacked’. Could it be that a group of people have manipulated all women to ramp things up to bitch level 11,,,perhaps,,,,however,,,,that doesn’t change their nature or behavior. Women have been the same throughout time it’s just that you notice it more now due to the level things have gone to. They are still facilitating the primary function of self preservation thru the secondary parameter of differential advantage. Are they more psycho now? Sure. Are they any different? Not at all. Would you want a woman in your life if they toned it down a few notches? I know I wouldn’t even if they toned it down all the way to the beginning because I understand it’s who they are. It’s what they do. It’s their nature.

Yeah we are all fighting for survival. This organism is resisting the UNNATURAL (against nature) social engineering being pushed on the entire world.

Easily achieved when awareness is silenced, just as many are trying to silence me on this thread.

+1

Anonymous

It all comes back to awareness. If you’re not aware, you’re easily controlled. That’s why we’re in this mess.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.