Where it all leads back to?

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central Where it all leads back to?

This topic contains 50 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    +2

Anonymous

Like most clowns who post Jewish conspiracy claims, you post zero evidence. Your thread is nothing more than mental masturbating. The only Jewish conspiracy I see, is the Cucks who always let their yentas be pushy obnoxious Jew wife stereotypes. Idiotic threads like this, are what fuels the reason that MGTOW gets associated with White Nationalism. The adolescent angst and wrangling which inspired this thread, reminds me of Chappelle’s “Haters Club” skits. Grow.The.F~~~.Up.
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”375″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/1N5p8IXzNdc?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Lol. Laughable.. There was the same reaction from flat earthers and the same reaction from Feminists when we talk about the red pill.

It’s a theory. Although there is plenty of evidence to suggest particular races are behind some of the more harmful behaviour towards humankind.

Your mental blockers are symptomatic of a controlled mind.

+2

Anonymous

A lot of you will talk all day about the symptoms of the problem, but the disease (Marxism) is off limits. Sad really.

+1

Anonymous

How many millions killed under Communist (Marxist) regimes? Not even that long ago.

Mostly for thought crime. The same is happening now, Marxism is what we’re heading towards, and mass genocide. We can already be destroyed for thought crime.

+2

Anonymous

This thread. This entire f~~~ing thread. All threads like this f~~~ing thread.

Da Jooooz!

Facepalm.
    We didn’t get where we are today by any grand conspiracy. There was no great plan. We got here because of little decision after little decision made by weak men who found it easier to acquiesce to women’s shrieking demands instead of properly telling them: “No.”

I facepalm at your missing the point.

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

A lot of you will talk all day about the symptoms of the problem, but the disease (Marxism) is off limits. Sad really.

This. Period.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+2

Anonymous

Carroll Quigley did an in depth bio on the most powerful group in his time. That was the “Milner Group” a secret society crated at All Souls College, Oxford

You could read the enormous “Tragedy and Hope” but I prefer the much shorter “The Anglo-American Establishment.” If you read Quigley’s work you will understand, who controlled the 20th Century. From there you can expand by following their successor round table groups like the CFR.

It all goes back to Utopian thinkers. Even going back to Ancient Greece there were Aristocrats that believed they could build a perfect society. Read “Plato’s Republic” for more information on that.

Anyways, the Utopian thinkers got a big revival with the Rosicrucian Enlightenment and they believed they could really create the perfect Utopia by using Scientific techniques. Francis Bacon laid this out in his book “New Atlantis” which is a roadmap for where they wanted to take society. This was later detailed by Huxley in “Brave New World” and by Bertrand Russell’s many books on Science and Society and also by Charles Galton Darwin “The Next Million Years.”

You can also find out by Anthony C. Sutton’s work about how Wall Street financed the Bolshevik Revolution. Communism is another “Utopia” and the Elites were very interested in testing this Social Experiment. That Experiment became the Soviet Union. So its a work in progress and many different variations of the Utopia have been tested so far. It always turns into a hellish nightmare as George Orwell correctly described in his book “1984” which was originally titled “The Last Man.”

That is pretty much it in a nutshell. We have an Elite Cult of Scientists that believe they can create a perfect world by using Scientific Techniques to alter and control humanity and also nature itself. (Communism was their latest version of this).

+3

Anonymous

I agree. I have no idea why people have it out for Jews so bad

Its quite simple to understand really. RESENTMENT.

Think about it this way…

Indigenous European people were Tribal and practiced a basic form of Ancestor Worship and Animism. These tribes were conquered by a Judeo-Christian system. The system forced them to bow down to all powerful Jewish God “Yahweh.” The system forced them to worship and pay homage to the Jewish Messiah “Jesus Christ.”

The tribal peoples were persecuted, tortured, burned alive, their Temples were destroyed and their Ancestral Burial grounds were dug up and desecrated. Their Holy Days were renamed and subverted. This is all well known medieval history.

Fast forward a few hundred years when commoners became literate and could read the history books about what happened to their native culture. This creates a nostalgia for the past and a resentment for the present. They see their people bowing down to a Jewish God and a Jewish Messiah and they point their finger at the Jewish people and they say “THEY DID THIS TO US.”

Of course in reality its much more complicated than that. It was the Roman Empire that forced the people to convert, but anyways the Jews tend to get the blame.

+3

Anonymous

I just finished reading the comments to this thread. (sigh).

There have been so many books published about the many conspiracies involved that lead to this situation. Its amazing how “red pilled” men are completely ignorant of this.

The American School System was take over by the Rockefeller Foundation very early on. They created the General Board of Education in order to control society. The same group also created the Federal Reserve in another “Conspiracy” to control the monetary policy of the USA. This gave one tight knit group of Elites control over the Economy and the Society. Plus with modern advancements in Psychology we had Edward Bernays turn the public into consumers. All carefully planned that way.

The Blue Pill mentality is that history is just one accident after another. Believing the Matrix is reality.

The Red Pill mentality is when you become aware of the programmers that run and maintain the Matrix. The Matrix itself just being a program.

The first step to awareness is wanting to know. Then you can follow up with the books I recommended in my previous posts, which I know they won’t because taking the Red Pill is very scary.

How many times must I post these videos?

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

This creates a nostalgia for the past and a resentment for the present.

For some maybe but not me. I look at the human creature and all I see is ACGTCAACCDA…… not ‘jew,’ ‘germanic,’ ‘arab,’ ‘East Asian,’ ‘moor,’ etc…

So a bunch of crazy-ass religious people killed, pillaged and invented modern everything, so what? You can still become a millionaire tomorrow, buy anything you want and live in peace and prosperity. Anyone can win the Lottery. Even dumbasses who never finished highschool can play in the NFL and earn millions a year. I live in a free country where the Bill of RIghts exists… what is so bad about it? So there is a bunch of rich Jews that run the MSM, Hollywood, Disney etc… I dont get what the fuss is about.

So its all true then, a GIant Black Pill… the inevitable next step is for us to Go Our Own Way.

Enjoy what little time and peace you have left on this Earth like others here have said.

I’m too F~~~in Old, Too F~~~in Tired, Too F~~~in Burned Out on ALL THE LIES AND BULLS~~~ OF DAILY SURVIVAL TO GIVE A S~~~ !!

We didn’t get where we are today by any grand conspiracy. There was no great plan. We got here because of little decision after little decision made by weak men who found it easier to acquiesce to women’s shrieking demands instead of properly telling them: “No.”

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+2

Anonymous

This creates a nostalgia for the past and a resentment for the present.

For some maybe but not me. I look at the human creature and all I see is ACGTCAACCDA…… not ‘jew,’ ‘germanic,’ ‘arab,’ ‘East Asian,’ ‘moor,’ etc…
    So a bunch of crazy-ass religious people killed, pillaged and invented modern everything, so what? You can still become a millionaire tomorrow, buy anything you want and live in peace and prosperity. Anyone can win the Lottery. Even dumbasses who never finished highschool can play in the NFL and earn millions a year. I live in a free country where the Bill of RIghts exists… what is so bad about it? So there is a bunch of rich Jews that run the MSM, Hollywood, Disney etc… I dont get what the fuss is about.
    So its all true then, a GIant Black Pill… the inevitable next step is for us to Go Our Own Way.
    Enjoy what little time and peace you have left on this Earth like others here have said.

I’m too F~~~in Old, Too F~~~in Tired, Too F~~~in Burned Out on ALL THE LIES AND BULLS~~~ OF DAILY SURVIVAL TO GIVE A S~~~ !!

The ‘fuss’ is over an entity which is potentially the source of all the f~~~ing degeneracy we see today.

Something which apparently causes you a lot of fuss according to your posts.

I go my own way. I’m avoiding fighting or doing anything which will put s marker on my head. But I can’t f~~~ing pretend I don’t think there’s something behind all of this, not when I see enough compelling evidence. It’s all around you. They cannot control my mind and with my mind i will endeavour to at least understand what our real enemy is.

I won’t roll over mentally like some cucked and castrated poor excuse for a man.

A lot of you on this forum.

+4

Anonymous

You agree Marxism is the problem. And yet you won’t discuss Marxism and whence it came.

Intellectually dishonest bunch of cucks!

Laughable.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.