Where it all leads back Two

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums MGTOW Central Where it all leads back Two

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

On a lighter note. Check out this showmanship! ehehhe. I gotta get me one of those.

+5
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

bad ass.

Hey gravel, what do you think of Isle of mann races? those guys have warrior hearts. truly some of the greatest athletes in the world and humble. No one knows about them in the mainstream.

check out these rider’s eye b~~~~ at 1 minute mark. Pure adrenaline and concentration

God bless peace and freedom.

+3
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

on board camera

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Some men here know, I do not know how to ride a motorcycle. I have never ridden one like the kind in my picture. But Im no stranger to two-wheelers, I ride motor-scooters simply because Im a poor man. I have ridden over 50,000 miles.

My dream is to get a dual-sport.

What do I think of the TT Ilse of Man. JOY, ELATION, TEARS OF RESPECT, HUMILITY IN THE FACE OF DEATH, RESPECT FOR RIDERS, RESPECT FOR GRAVITY AND LEAN ANGLE, LOVE

THAT IS WHAT I THINK! LOL

Any man that can ride 200mph down a 15 ft wide strip of pavement, into 45 degree turns! HAS MY RESPECT AND ATTENTION!

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

HERE YA GO!!!!

+3
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

My dream is to get a dual-sport.

and you will. keep the rubber side down.!

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

LOL, will comply! at least one rubber tire on the ground at all times, Ill try! heheh

+3
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

I got a bike licence. Never bothered about trying to get my knee down, or pull wheelies. Those things are dangerous enough as it is without showboating.

You are already enlightened, but the mind is too chaotic to realize it. 

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Hey gravel, what do you think of Isle of mann races? those guys have warrior hearts. truly some of the greatest athletes in the world and humble. No one knows about them in the mainstream.

The TT sidecar class is racing at its hardest of core, bar none.

+4
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

I was always the square guy that would never consider riding a bike. Three years ago I looked at my smartphone and there was this picture of the engine from a chopper. Just that, the engine.
    I suddenly had the need to ride a motorcycle.

Obviously I could have gone for a 125 cc, and my driver’s licence allows me to ride these, but noooo… I had to get something above 600 cc…

So, I went to the driving school to get a licence for the “heavy” motorcycles. I can imagine what they were thinking when I said I never had ridden a bike in my life, yet I wanted to get a licence for the heavy bikes.
    After a few months I had my licence and proceeded to buy a used machine, a Yamaha GTS 1000 from 1994. My first bike…

Needless to say I drop the bike 3 times in the first day. But after that I had no problems.

There is simply nothing that compares the the thrill of accelerating with a bike. Its not the speed that does it for me, its the acceleration…

Greetings, programs!

+3
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Crazy bastards, in a good way. My lust is on the dirt though…

#boycottgillette

+3
    End
    End
    Participant

bad ass.
    check out these rider’s eye b~~~~ at 1 minute mark. Pure adrenaline and concentration
    <iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/-sC2fTAg47c?feature=oembed” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” width=”500″ height=”281″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>

Something tells me there are no women who ride the isle of man. Just a guess LOL. Those guys have b~~~~ of steel.

+4
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

bad ass.
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/-sC2fTAg47c?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

That’s some awesome high speed camera action. Thanks for sharing. Isle of MAN.

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Something tells me there are no women who ride the isle of man.

There are, but.. Most of the friction is not tire burn. Just saying.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

That’s some awesome high speed camera action. Thanks for sharing. Isle of MAN.

you’re welcome!

there are, but.. Most of the friction is not tire burn. Just saying.

as much as these guys are super talented and brave, they are blue pill men. If you watch the isle of man documentary season, you see that the first person they acknowledge when they come back into the pit is the girlfriend/ wife or is that the girl runs up to them to give them a hug/kiss. Where in fact, it’s the crew that are responsible for him having a rocket for a machine and doing well. Sadly, this is the way of the world, as these riders run on their programming when it comes to life. If it was me, I would not allow a woman in the pit area unless they worked there. Keep it professional and share the glory with the boys.

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

The TT sidecar class is racing at its hardest of core, bar none.

Sidecar racers have a lot of brass man.

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Haha, yeah. A lot of them would start their post-race interview by the phrase:”I’d like to thank my wife for allowing me to be here today.” lol

Still, people die there almost every year and yet they go back every year (except the ones who died lol).

Hide your wealth indeed...

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

BLue Pillery is everywhere… ofcourse you will find a few married men and some pussy beggars who race the TT.. but there are also a few alphas in there and probably a few MGTOW who dont even know the term….

Ive come to just expect that EVERYWHERE I look, you will find that. We are few who have been shown the truth so easily. If it had not been for scrolling youtube, Id of never found this either. Im lucky to have learned from Stardusk Compilation….

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.