Why are you guys complaining so much when you contribute f~~~ all

Topic by Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck

Home Forums The Litter Box Why are you guys complaining so much when you contribute f~~~ all

This topic contains 90 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Atton  Atton 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Crazy Canuck
    Crazy Canuck

Seriously why are people complain when they contribute f~~~ all. Also you f~~~ers are so lazy to watch videos are educational. Instead of you want to watch short videos. I really don’t get you white folks. Feminism or women have never thrown me under the bus. I’m having 2nd thoughts about sharing mgtow with others now especially with the large community in toronto.

One thing is for sure mgtow can’t build anything not in the forums. People can’t even accept responsibility for their own choices.

I’m called a blue pill? It’s funny not a single MGTOW can’t get the fact feminism was created due to the men abaonding their women. Why don’t you look in the mirror yourself? Do you f~~~ wits know why divorice is so high? Because you’re f~~~ing women before marriage which has been proven to increase divorce rates. Why are you f~~~ wits blaming it on women? Don’t you f~~~ing have the b~~~~ to take responsibility?

The MRA and MGTOW is stupid because men can’t too weak to take responsibility for themselves. I have learned this after 2 years of research. When i brought it here nobody wanted to take responsibility? Still hold ground that women are broke and expecting men to pay?

I tried to be patient but you lazy f~~~wits are too stupid or man enough to take responsibility. I don’t give a f~~~ anymore you white folks can continue to dig a hole just like the black men. Still continuing to have sex with women casually but still bitch about feminism. The whole anti feminism is also a waste of time.

I get a sense some of you f~~~wits are racists too. Straight shooter who has been helping men also faced with racism. Why should I even f~~~ing try to help you f~~~wits when you attack me? I’m fine with criticism but to post some stupid s~~~ and run is weak.

"If pussy was a stock it would be plummeting right now because you've flooded the market with it. You're giving it away too easy." - Dave Chapelle

+15
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

I don’t even know where to begin with this s~~~.

+12

Anonymous

The door is that way, you can see yourself out. Maybe KM will lock it behind you even.

+9
    Madman
    Madman
    Participant

Where have you been hanging out? I havent seen any of the s~~~ this dude in the video is talking about. I thought mgtows of all races were doing pretty well sharing experiences. I havent seen any racism on this forum at least. Besides what you just wrote I mean.

+12
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

“Crazy”. Didn’t you change your display name to “Spinster” and append it with a ® the other day?

You have a very inconsistent way about you.
    Is there a reason you call yourself “crazy” and write your name like that?

One thing is for sure mgtow can’t build anything not in the forums.

One thing is for sure, you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about right now.

Do you f~~~wits know why divorice is so high? Because you’re f~~~ing women before marriage which has been proven to increase divorce rates.

How is that a problem when you’re addressing a group of men who have no interest in signing a marriage contract in the first place? “Divorce” is now successfully avoided. And you’re going on about a high divorce rate?

Did you just post this earlier??? Not even 90 minutes ago:

/forums/topic/feminist-didnt-like-my-response-to-her-threat-of-governments-taxing-single-men/page/2/

QUOTE: “Generally prenups don’t work and if you’re a mgtow why are you even saying this s~~~?”

You might try pulling yourself together first.

Why are you f~~~wits blaming it on women?

You don’t need “blame” when there is such a thing a “personal responsibility”. Women are PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE for initiating the vast majority of divorce, domestic disputes and domestic violence.

You don’t need to “blame” them. They are personally responsible for that.
    And they want to be PAID for it.

So who’s REALLY “contributing sweet f~~~ all”?

Does that answer your question? You’re too light on the basics if you’re still asking questions like that. Maybe do some MGTOW homework first. It’s YOU who should be watching the educational videos.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +19
    Foghornleghorn
    foghornleghorn
    Participant

Congrulations!!!!

+10
    BreakTheChains
    BreakTheChains
    Participant

I haven’t been here long enough to know who is taking shots at you.

I will say that every group has its bad apples. You take the good with the bad.

This place isn’t a proverbial heaven for men, just a haven of people who share similar interests. The larger the group the more likely you will find people who have issues with their fellow men. It’s inevitable.

I humbly suggest looking past the vitriol and continue to focus on yourself – with or without this site or any other venues that assist you with your growth.

Cheers.

+10
    Jackinov
    Jackinov
    Participant

Take a LOOOONG break from MGTOW. One that never ends.

I’m not even going to listen to your video- not going to waste my time with that attitude.

The MRA and MGTOW is stupid because men can’t too weak to take responsibility for themselves. I have learned this after 2 years of research. When i brought it here nobody wanted to take responsibility? Still hold ground that women are broke and expecting men to pay?

I tried to be patient but you lazy f~~~wits are too stupid or man enough to take responsibility.

Get the f~~~ out then. Since we “refuse” your oh so almighty help. Since you’re sooooo much smarter and wiser than ALL of us.

To be honest, it sounds like you’ve short circuited. You make absolutely no sense.

are you a chia pet in man drag

+9
    DorkShit
    DorkShit
    Participant

You’re raging against the man but… you are the man. You’re responsible for yourself. You can’t control them. That’s all I got.

Dark out

Peace brothers

+11

Anonymous

@Crazy, are you sure your account credentials have not been compromised? It’s like you’ve been hijacked.

I take full responsibility for all of my blue pill stupidity and do not blame the women.

Also, I am a white Southerner and proudly stand with any MGHOW regardless of race. This forum has very little if any racial strife. It’s very harmonious racially. If someone is a racist, that’s their loss.

+4

Anonymous

So why are you here? Feminism and women have never thrown you under the bus? So why are you here moron? Lazy? We’re lazy? Goodbye. I am not a racist . Your an ass hole who just happens to be black.

+5
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

I just figured the ranting was a synopsis of what the guy in the video was saying. I didn’t take that as what Crazy was saying. But I certainly could be wrong.

I took it as a “SnakeBit” post, if you remember Snake’s rant from a couple of months ago.

Order the good wine

+4

Anonymous

I hope you are right TaxGuy. Crazy has been here longer than I.

+5
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

I just figured the ranting was a synopsis of what the guy in the video was saying. I didn’t take that as what Crazy was saying. But I certainly could be wrong.

Then perhaps “crazy” will straighten that out for you.
    Everyone else puts things in quotes when they are quoting.

Maybe it’s just “LAZY canuck” instead of “crazy canuck”.
    Who can say, really.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +4
    Rennie
    Rennie
    Participant

So you got cold feet and want to go back to blue pill land, just like Cypher in the Matrix?

Then go, no one is stopping you from leaving, this isn’t a gang, no one’s going to hunt you down for it.

+3

Anonymous

Still continuing to have sex with women casually but still bitch about feminism.

I plea not guilty.

his forum has very little if any racial strife. It’s very harmonious racially. If someone is a racist, that’s their loss.

Most the racial stains I see here are direct toward the Hebrew race, I think it’s wrong, but who am I to say, some people harbor hatred based on race, I harbor no hatred, I mined the harbor.

+5
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Then perhaps “crazy” will straighten that out for you.

I don’t care. I only read it because he said “f~~~ all”. For some reason that saying makes me laugh.

Order the good wine

+2
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

I didn’t take that as what Crazy was saying

Just look at his forums signature:

“If pussy was a stock it would be plummeting right now because you’ve flooded the market with it. You’re giving it away too easy.” – Dave Chapelle

… which is exactly what he said in his post.

Women spread their legs “too willingly” (before marriage) and it’s now a MAN’s fault?

Crazy.

Don’t you f~~~ing have the b~~~~ to take responsibility?

For women being sluts?

In whose f~~~ed up mind should MEN take responsibility for that???

The only “b~~~~” a man needs for that …. is enough to point and laugh.

+2
    Crazy Canuck
    Crazy Canuck

This site isn’t a MGTOW site by definition. MGTOW is about awareness it is far from it. You guys complain vidoes are too long because you want dumbed down version of MGTOW.

Keymaster I have always changed my nickname back and forth if just noticed it now you clearly haven’t been paying attention. I have always done this for most forums if I can do so. Your arugment is doesn’t hold water.

Now you’re insulting instead of using logical. You are crazy keymaster and the owner of this is racist. I don’t really care but allowed others to link their business site and then telling me I can’t post commerical links seems racist to me.

You cry that your ex girlriends cheated on you and that’s your hated them so much. If you hate women so much why were you flirting with the lady at the coffee house?

I have tried to tell you dummies that sleeping with a woman before marriage will increases your chances of divorce, calling the cops on you and s~~~. Only two people responded and it wasn’t you keymaster.

I have even posted proof with stefan’s video showing marriage stability. But do you guys take responsiblity for that? NOOOOOOOOO you blame it women. I never blamed women for anything that I had a relationship with. I learned from them and see were I went wrong.

Anti feminist, MRA and MGTOW will go away if people actually took responsiblity for their own choices. There’s MGTOW men having casual sex. When I bring up the issue nobody wants to discuss it. You think you’re red pill? LOL That’s laughable at best.

Yes many women aren’t worth marraige but that doesn’t mean none exist. Men like you can not see them because you’re either complaining there are none or too busy having sex with the slutty women.

Also you seem to forget false rape cases is rare. i have mentioned this before but nobody wants to discuss this. I’m not going to repeat, you should be doing your own research.

If I find a good virtuous woman I will marry her although I’m not really looking. Pastor Dowell have stated that only 1 in 1000 men are worth of marriage. How can you call yourself men when you solely blame the other gender? I have to slow reason with you guys but you can’t don’t get it instead I constantly get atacked and bull s~~~ without any real discussion. I guess the only way is when I get agreesive because this is the first time guys are even replying to me.

You’re not men until you can solve the problem and it is solvable although RooshV will never ever to solve them.

"If pussy was a stock it would be plummeting right now because you've flooded the market with it. You're giving it away too easy." - Dave Chapelle

Crazy Canuck
    Crazy Canuck

I didn’t take that as what Crazy was saying

Just look at his forums signature:

“If pussy was a stock it would be plummeting right now because you’ve flooded the market with it. You’re giving it away too easy.” – Dave Chapelle

… which is exactly what he said in his post.

Women spread their legs “too willingly” (before marriage) and it’s now a MAN’s fault?

Crazy.

Don’t you f~~~ing have the b~~~~ to take responsibility?

For women being sluts?

In whose f~~~ed up mind should MEN take responsibility for that???

The only “b~~~~” a man needs for that …. is enough to point and laugh.

yes it is men’s fault as much as women’s fault. Nobody was pointing a gun to your head to have sex with women out or marriage. The last woman I dated I didn’t blame her although she was married.
    I didn’t know what went wrong back then. Keymaster you have stated you are having sex when I first came here. I don’t blame you for it but if you continue then you’re contributing to the problem.
    I guess your father didn’t raise you. I was by father.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Why are you guys complaining so much when you contribute f~~~ all’ is closed to new replies.