Why are you guys complaining so much when you contribute f~~~ all

Topic by Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck

Home Forums The Litter Box Why are you guys complaining so much when you contribute f~~~ all

This topic contains 90 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Atton  Atton 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    +6

Anonymous

@Crazy, are you sure your account credentials have not been compromised? It’s like you’ve been hijacked.

It doesn’t sound like you man. I hope your account is compromised. I guess we’d all be better off ignoring the troll.

If it’s indeed you brother then I am sorry you lost your sight regards to mgtow.

I enjoyed your posts in past. This is unbecoming of you.

Crazy Canuck
    Crazy Canuck

Why are you acting JUST like a woman? Creating drama for absolutely nothing?

That was my impression too.

You clowns cry like a woman. You white boys are truly dumb.

"If pussy was a stock it would be plummeting right now because you've flooded the market with it. You're giving it away too easy." - Dave Chapelle

+7
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

What if Canuck’s account has been hijacked?

This is not like Canuck. He tends to be a little more low key.

+6
    Badger
    Badger
    Participant

Troll?

+1

Anonymous

What if Canuck’s account has been hijacked?

This is not like Canuck. He tends to be a little more low key.

maby off his meds.

+1
    Jackinov
    Jackinov
    Participant

We will see.

I haven’t paid any attention to Canuck before, so I don’t have any previous behavioral records to pull from to determine if this is actually him, or a hi-jacked account. I’m leaning towards it actually being him however.

We shall see how this plays out.

are you a chia pet in man drag

+5
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Participant

Do you f~~~ wits know why divorice is so high? Because you’re f~~~ing women before marriage which has been proven to increase divorce rates.

That’s your superstitious religious bulls~~~ talking right there, and a classic example of the “post hoc ergo propter hoc” logical fallacy (look it up). Marriage itself for the common people is a (historically) new thing. It used to be reserved for nobility to consolidate power and transfer property. The common folks just bred.

It’s funny not a single MGTOW can’t get the fact feminism was created due to the men abaonding their women.

I’m pretty sure it was women who broke the social contract.

I don’t give a f~~~ anymore you white folks can continue to dig a hole just like the black men. Still continuing to have sex with women casually but still bitch about feminism.

Not sure how the two are connected. People have been having sex casually since the beginning of time. It’s just not so frowned upon now, kinda like smoking weed.

Keymaster I have always changed my nickname back and forth if just noticed it now you clearly haven’t been paying attention.

Why the should KM pay attention to you or anyone else for that matter with thousands of members on here.

Religion is like the mercury fillings in your teeth: It’s toxic, and you can and SHOULD see a professional to have it removed.

"Data, I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know." --Captain Picard,

+6

Anonymous

Hey CC, did you find the all illusive UNICORN and fall in love??? Please tell us, only LOVE can make a man go this CRAZY.

+6
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

I truly hope that whatever issue is taking place here will get resolved. This sounds like an account that has been compromised.

Women will make excuses for Chads and rules for Betas. Be a rebel and go your own way.

+6

I never had a girlfriend. lol

Now there’s a surprise.

+8
    Rennie
    Rennie
    Participant

This doesn’t seem like the usual behavior of Crazy, he’s never acted like this before.

That account should be locked and an investigation started. Could start by seeing if his usual IP range matches the one doing the posting.

+11

Okay, canuck. I think either you’re drunk and trolling, or maybe your account has been compromised. I don’t know where you’re getting any of this s~~~, dude. Maybe he left his computer on and some woman found it.

Maybe he thinks he found a unicorn, maybe he had a relapse into blue pill mangina? Who knows.

Crazy Canuck, you have earned your name today, because right now you sound like a f~~~ing lunatic.

Feminism is a movement where opinions are presented as facts and emotions are presented as evidence.

+7

Anonymous

I know in my business I’ve been dealing with a lot of email shenanigans being caused by malicious actors using hijacked corporate accounts to send malicious emails. Google, Microsoft, and Constant Contact to name a few. I’ve never seen so many email servers on blacklists in my career.

It made for a good stressful July financially so thanks assholes!

Something is not right with Canuck either breakdown or compromised account.

+9
    Unicron
    Unicron
    Participant

Sounds to me like he just found out his untouchable princess has been sleeping with a White guy.

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Sounds to me like he just found out his untouchable princess has been sleeping with a White guy.

If that is the case. It is possible that the white guy might not know the woman already involved with someone else.

+4
    Wolf redpillman
    Wolf redpillman
    Spectator

First snake now crazy Canuck?we are losing soldiers, i guess that blue pill is very strong,or this guy got some kind of issues ,I’m not white and i don’t feel racism on here ,who ever talk s~~~ to me i talk s~~~ back to them,but you don’t have to take it on all of us on this site.i don’t always agreed with everyone here.and yes i do f~~~ women’s from time to time. And i know some people on here would said I’m not mgtow because of that and yes i do go on facebook and dating site from time to time some poeple might said I’m still blue pill becauses of that but so what that’s some members view I’m not gonna attack that whole site because of that go f~~~ youself canuck

+5
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Participant

Something smells rotten in Denmark.

"Data, I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know." --Captain Picard,

+2
    Wolf redpillman
    Wolf redpillman
    Spectator

First snake now crazy canuck something fishing

+2

Anonymous

Change your prescription, Crazy. The ones you taking don’t anymore.

+2
    Unicron
    Unicron
    Participant

If that is the case. It is possible that the white guy might not know the woman already involved with someone else.

It is possible that the woman herself doesn’t even know she is involved with him.

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Why are you guys complaining so much when you contribute f~~~ all’ is closed to new replies.