Why Dating Sites don't work

Topic by Tron

Tron

Home Forums Dating Why Dating Sites don't work

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Knights Templar Rising  Knights Templar Rising 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

They work all right – the question is for whom.

+6
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Dating in general doesn’t work. Women aren’t worth the trouble. They are too entitled and don’t even know themselves what they want.
    Great video.

She's not looking for love. She's looking for someone to finance the lifestyle that SHE thinks SHE deserves.

+7
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Remember the movie “Bad Santa 2?” There was a scene when the little black guy, Marcus, went on a date with a woman and had lobster. After he drops her off at her place later that night, she confesses that she prefers older men. She had a free fancy lobster meal at his expense and then breaks up with him saying she prefers a different type of man and Marcus is left alone feeling cheated and used. I may never had dated before, but it’s examples like that is why I won’t. I mean it’s not my job as a man to wine and dine her while she gets off for free. Not fair.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+6
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I may never had dated before, but it’s examples like that is why I won’t.

In person I know examples like this that happened to men and worse.

Personally, I do not know any man five years old than me, or younger, whom has been in a relationship with a woman longer than six years. And I am starting to get up their in age.

Foreign interests turned woman in the western world into spoiled brats while demand men pay for their foolishness.

Oh hell, western civilization is collapsing. Like many men, I am seeing how events play out.

Back to dating sites. Like a nightclub, they intend for the men to pay for anything, while the women get everything free. Like nightclubs, men leaving and not coming back.

At it stands right now, women with phones are connected to the “hive” 24/7. Men cannot compete for the attention of women with that constant influence. Going on a date with woman with a cellphone for a man is likely be a third wheel on a date. You pay for everything and get nothing in return.

Just walk away.

Let it all burn.

+6
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

LOL…For me who has gone MGTOW…”who cares?”…not me…

my life, my choice…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+2
    Rumpole
    Rumpole
    Participant

I’ve been celibate for about eight years (not exactly sure how long precisely), and there are time when I want to pon farr some woman. Then I think, “Are women good for anything other than sex?” It’s not like you can have a serious conversation with them.

+2
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

It’s always the same used up c~~~s on those sites, for several years sometimes. If they’ve got no viable suitors in all that time, that tells us everything we need to know about them.

Sovereignty above all else.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.