Why didn't you say so?

Topic by foolsgold

Foolsgold

Home Forums MGTOW Central Why didn't you say so?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Autolite  Autolite 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Last weekend I went to my rental property that I own with another friend and former teammate. We’ve gotten some new tenants since I was last there. I hung out in the lobby/doorway waiting for my partner to arrive. Two tenants came out to get their mail while I was standing there. One woman and one man. Each about 40. They asked me what I was doing there and I told them I was waiting for someone. I got a dirty look from both of them. About a minute later my partner arrived. We had to replace the fridge in a tenants apartment. It turned out to be the woman that was giving me the evil eye at the mailbox.

We enter her apartment and my partner introduced me to her as the co-owner of the rental units. She immediately asked me why I didn’t say anything and I told her I didn’t feel there was a need. We got her fridge replaced and left. She apologized to me as we were leaving and I said nothing. I just waved. Just by how quickly she said she was sorry gives me the impression she’s been caught acting like a c~~~ many times. Oh well. As long as she pays the rent I will continue taking her money. I wonder how she would have treated me if I was just an employee of my partner? OK I guess we all know the answer to that one.

+6

Its not weird for people to be suspicious of strangers being aloof in the building in which they live. I get you are a co owner, but your own actions contributed to the way the situation went down.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

I agree somewhat. I was dressed in a tool belt so I maybe thought I’d draw less attention. I was most likely distracted looking for my partner. I just wanted to get in and out of there with as little contact as possible. We’ve got good tenants right now so I figured the less interaction the better.

+3

I agree somewhat. I was dressed in a tool belt so I maybe thought I’d draw less attention. I was most likely distracted looking for my partner. I just wanted to get in and out of there with as little contact as possible. We’ve got good tenants right now so I figured the less interaction the better.

I get your mindset. Sometimes its hard to tell if less is more, or when just a little bit of info can be more beneficial to you than less.

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Still, she assumed the worst right off the bat. What does it matter who in the complex you are waiting for. She could have just as easily said have a nice day, and then when you did show up in her home it would have been a nice encounter. Also, she was clearly waiting for someone to replace her refrigerator. I probably would have said “you aren’t by chance waiting to meet someone to replace a refrigerator are you?” Then they could have politely introduced themselves to you.

Gee, your waiting for someone and so am I. What are the odds?

We all get what we tolerate

+4

Actually by his account, it was not at all clear that she was clearly waiting for someone, too. He only found out later when his buddy arrived that she just also happened to be the renter whose fridge they were replacing.

And he could have easily said he was waiting for someone to replace a tenants fridge. Thats why I said, sometimes its hard to tell whether or not offering just a little bit more info will actually be more beneficial to your situation, than not. In this case, it probably would have helped him out more than how it turned out.

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

The way women act towards men who own stuff is so different to the way they act to other men.

Men go in three categories:
    Nuisances -low status males she doesn’t control who she knows will almost certainly do something she does not like unless she puts them in their place
    Betas (low status males she can control)
    High status males that she will want to please

These distinctions go far beyond just sexual matters but into all areas of life.

I often work for a very wealthy man who owns the largest amount of land out of any private individual in a famous local city. This guy likes working with his men. He is energetic and he has a very weather beaten face. He dresses like a workman when he comes to work with us. Women who pass by have no idea he is the owner of a huge stately home, grounds and rental cottages. Higher class women like to abuse workmen because they are low status men who are making noise or blocking the road and making them wait 30 seconds and such. This becomes particularly true after educated women hit the wall. These ladies love to give us low level abuse and snide comments and to grill us on why we are daring to work for someone doing something legal. Of course they also hand this treatment out to out boss because they do not at first know who he is. They will often demand to know what we are doing (like its their business), do we have planning permission… When the boss explains it all and they realise who he is everything changes from distain and hostility to them basically talking submissively and wanting to please him. He often even gets invited to their homes for a drink by the end. I have had this too to a lesser degree with a rental property I once owned and with some land I own. It makes me laugh every time. Status is what women respect in a man.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+7
    Skelator
    Skelator
    Participant

Women don’t respect anything. They are just trying to see how they can manipulate these situations to their advantage. That ain’t respect.

+4

The way women act towards men who own stuff is so different to the way they act to other men.
    Men go in three categories:Nuisances -low status males she doesn’t control who she knows will almost certainly do something she does not like unless she puts them in their placeBetas (low status males she can control)High status males that she will want to please
    These distinctions go far beyond just sexual matters but into all areas of life.
    I often work for a very wealthy man who owns the largest amount of land out of any private individual in a famous local city. This guy likes working with his men. He is energetic and he has a very weather beaten face. He dresses like a workman when he comes to work with us. Women who pass by have no idea he is the owner of a huge stately home, grounds and rental cottages. Higher class women like to abuse workmen because they are low status men who are making noise or blocking the road and making them wait 30 seconds and such. This becomes particularly true after educated women hit the wall. These ladies love to give us low level abuse and snide comments and to grill us on why we are daring to work for someone doing something legal. Of course they also hand this treatment out to out boss because they do not at first know who he is. They will often demand to know what we are doing (like its their business), do we have planning permission… When the boss explains it all and they realise who he is everything changes from distain and hostility to them basically talking submissively and wanting to please him. He often even gets invited to their homes for a drink by the end. I have had this too to a lesser degree with a rental property I once owned and with some land I own. It makes me laugh every time. Status is what women respect in a man.

I wouldnt say they respect a high status guy, they just wont be a super overt bitch to him unless she has secured his resources.

My bud has an old, ugly, nasty cat lady next to him, probably brain warped by toxoplasmosis as she lets the cats roam and kill wild animals and be exposed to wild animal s~~~. She was nice to him when he did things for her, but when he would ask her to stop screaming for her cats, or obey the leash law ordinance and stop having her cats roam onto his property and kill birds and critters just for fun, not because they actually were in need of food, and she would never do anything reciprocal to be a good neighbor, he stopped doing things for her. then she got very nasty and bitchy towards him because she couldnt control him, and to this day still is a c~~~ of a neighbor to him.

+8
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Women don’t respect anything. They are just trying to see how they can manipulate these situations to their advantage. That ain’t respect.

Women are like mice. They are weak and cowardly but they are very opportunistic. They will readily feed off of someone else, and then crap on everything.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Similiar scenario back when I owned a condo in a major city, literally a minute’s walk to the water, other high end condos nearby.

Total condos in my building were 64. And I knew how many of them were being rented out from the HOA related information monthly. There were 8 being rented out to non-owners.

Anyway. . .

Had a pumpkin living next door to my condo. A hot but very arrogant chick. Got a call from the management company one morning that she complained about noise from my condo which I assumed was some loud Slayer when I got home wasted a couple of nights prior.

The management company guy knew I owned my condo and laughed when he told me she said ‘The renter in the unit next to me had music on until 5am’ and said she wanted me to be ‘evicted’

Princess thought I was renting my unit. Probably because I didn’t fit the mold for typical owners there.

What turned out to be funny was: The bitch was actually renting the condo she was in. She was a renter. And assumed I was too and couldn’t process how the f~~~ I could own my unit so she assumed I was renting.

She went through a serious attitude change when the management guy told her he called ‘the owner next’ door to let me know to keep music down after 10pm

Her whole approach with me changed. Basically overnight. She talked to me when we would pass each other or in the parking lot, etc. Got really friendly and brought food over a couple of times.

Their behavior and modus operandi is really predictable.

+5
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

Oh well. As long as she pays the rent I will continue taking her money.

………and if she falls apon hard times there are options.

Peace is > piece.

+2
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

It’s been a good investment so I can’t complain. We picked up the property after the last housing crash roughly 10 years ago. I’m somewhat of a silent partner because I put up most of the cash to get it. Therefore my partner deals with most of the headaches. We decided that from the start. I’m finding that women are just as bad to rent to as I thought. I should know better by now.

+3
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Actually by his account, it was not at all clear that she was clearly waiting for someone, too.

I’m assuming that she knows her refrigerator isn’t working, has called the owner, and knows that it’s getting replaced. I doubt that is a poor assumption. I think it’s pretty standard operating procedure to know about what time the owner would like access to the property to do the repairs. In most states, it’s the law. You have the right to “quiet enjoyment” of the property, which means the landlord has to notify you when they want access.

We all get what we tolerate

+1
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Its not weird for people to be suspicious of strangers being aloof in the building in which they live. I get you are a co owner, but your own actions contributed to the way the situation went down.

I think it depends a lot on the particular scenario. If the place is advertised in being secure, with security gates or a guard, then yes it’s suspicious to see someone that looks like they might not belong there. It may also be that the tenant has experienced break-ins before, and are now more cautious. I get that it can be rude to assume someone is up to no good, but it’s also of value to be cautious.

That said, you can ask strangers in a polite way. Instead of ‘what are you doing here?”, ask “can I help you find someone?” Or just go about your business, making sure your door is locked and renter’s insurance is up to date.

Ok. Then do it.

+1

I didnt say she couldnt have handled it better on her side. Both didnt really deal with the situation very well this time.

For her to assume any guy who is not talking much and just “waiting for someone”, to just assume he must be a guy here to help her, thats not necessarily right or common sense either.

+1
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

What I didn’t mention was that the weather was s~~~ as were the driving conditions. No, its never a good time for an appliance to stop working. I just wanted to get it done and over with and back on the road before the weather REALLY got bad. I’ll agree I was less receptive. I just wanted to go back to my place and sleep. If my partner got there before I did this interaction would have never happened. He’s usually there before I am but just not this time. Btw, the weather still sucks as I post this.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Just by how quickly she said she was sorry gives me the impression she’s been caught acting like a c~~~ many times.

01. Fear of consequences.
    02. “So he’s one of the owners. I wonder if I could get off with him?”

+2
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

I’m considered a beta in my job and don’t have too much problem. Women mostly ignore me act halfway decent because they never know if they might need my job-related help.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+2

I’m considered a beta in my job and don’t have too much problem. Women mostly ignore me act halfway decent because they never know if they might need my job-related help.

See and thats usually the only reason they are not outright c~~~s to men. Because they might need to use the men for something they need at some future point in time. Its like a non-voluntary reduced beta orbiter status gets applied to you, but without them having to be fake nice and string you along.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.