Why do people hate Simps

Topic by Neroke

Neroke

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell Why do people hate Simps

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by ResidentEvil7  ResidentEvil7 1 day, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Why do people hate Simps?

Because selling out every shred of dignity for…validation makes you very untrustworthy

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

No one likes weak-willed fools whom cannot be trusted, nor depended on.

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Because invertebrates are disgusting.

+5
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

I don’t “hate” the poor bastards, I just don’t want them around me, for my own good but especially for theirs. I’d just be tempted to bitch-slap the sh!t out of them all day.
    Like cops say: it’s for your security, hahaaa!
    There is only one thing I hate ( besides stepping in sh!t ) and that’s feminists… On second thought, I’d rather walk in sh!t with every step than having anything to do with feminists.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+6
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

Simps have existed for thousands of years and it wasn’t so bad when women were women, times have changed. Many of us started out as simps, that’s how we were raised. It was called “being a gentleman” but ladies are no longer “ladies” and they don’t WANT a “gentleman” except to use! This is why simps get no respect from either side. I don’t hate them, I pity them because I know what it is like. It took me a few kicks in the groin before I finally got out of it but I’m sure I’m not the only one.

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I will never be a simp, because I see what they’re like and I want nothing to do with it.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

There is only one thing I hate ( besides stepping in sh!t ) and that’s feminists… On second thought, I’d rather walk in sh!t with every step than having anything to do with feminists.

So I take it you wouldn’t enjoy arguing with a buncha Feminists at the local Planned Parenthood while the B’room toilet is backing up………
    just sayin’

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I will never be a simp, because I see what they’re like and I want nothing to do with it.

Sadly it’s often something you get tricked into even once you become aware of it. Every conversation that sticks with you and bothers you long after it happened is suspect; did that person just treat me like a chump and it went right over my head? It happens to the best of us. All you can do is be diligent.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant
    +3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Because Simps have no honor or integrity, and they can be considered vermin like rats.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Big John’s vid is GOLD.

he’s actually talking to men here and berating the “nice guy.”
    SIMPS, white Knights ,………. all the same.
    gets good @ 6:10 to end.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I miss Big John.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.