Why have so many abandoned this site. Km or who ever have some b~~~~ lets lay

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums MGTOW Central Why have so many abandoned this site. Km or who ever have some b~~~~ lets lay

This topic contains 41 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Coolthingy450  coolthingy450 9 hours, 43 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Mgtower would make the best mod because he was the longest on here and new men who could let s~~~ go after an argument

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

Coolthingy450
    coolthingy450
    Participant

Like I just coincidentally mentioned in an above post, I find it odd that KM and whomever else would invest so much time, energy, and cash to design, create, and maintain a site to see it grow and prosper, and then apparently WALK AWAY, but still pay to keep the lights on??????

The only guess I can come up with is that keymaster is trying to get his irl together. That or he was sued.

The second thing I can think of as a theory is that the elitists really don’t want us men to deviate from the script that was setup to benefit the top rich men that are currently exploiting both men and women nature. Hence the troll attempts that was made to try to get us to turn on each other, as well as make us look like a group of incels that can’t get laid or have problems finding a mate so that the truth on how things really are don’t spread to other men.

Sadly the harder you try to hide the truth, the more it gets out. And it isn’t the men job to fix the system. If a women wants a man, she has to provide more of a reason then just be a sex item or a leech. Too little to late and its not worth the hassle.

Oh and for those lurkers who are currently reading this if you are. Here is some advice. If you c unts want a man in your life. Perhaps come up with a more enticing offer then what you fuc k wits are currently offering. You wanted equality well here you go think for yourselves on a solution.

Only time will tell, until then we keep doing what we were doing and improving ourselves as men. I do really hope that if keymaster gets things under control, and he isn’t being sued that the site is restored to its former glory

Actions have consequences and consequences have prices. Cause and effect at work.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.