Why I decided to live the MGTOW life

Topic by Autolite

Autolite

Home Forums MGTOW Central Why I decided to live the MGTOW life

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Vajra Varaha  Vajra Varaha 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

that dude gets it. Man, hard lessons to learn. I dodged a lot of bullets. Glad I found mgtow and this site. Id be in his shoes.

+3
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Congratulations to this dude. Welcome to our world of wisdom. Personally, I wouldn’t get in front of a camera and announce my MGTOW lifestyle unless I was financially independent. It’s hard to get a job in pro-feminist countries (USA, Canada, Australia, parts of Europe) when you’re associated with a club/organization/philosophy that criticizes the behavior of women. Most politicians are pro-women because they want votes from women. Many corporations are pro-women because they don’t want a bad reputation from women—who spend huge amounts of money on their worthless crap.

My American society is constantly pushing the agenda of women’s rights and women’s empowerment—so I’m not going to put my face out there and get accused of being “anti-women” from a female subordinate at work or a high-ranking woman in the human resources department of the corporation I’m working for. If I worked for a family business, owned some businesses, and had some good investments that provided enough dividends to fund my lifestyle, I wouldn’t care what anyone thinks about my MGTOW commentaries or criticisms of spoiled, immoral, femtarded women. I can’t afford to go public with my philosophy because I need to make myself eligible for the pro-feminist job market. Besides that, I don’t have the patience to get into debates with married men and unicorns who will make the AWALT claim.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+7
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

One of thousands of men who have come to realize that women aren’t worth the effort they demand, or the problems they bring.

Go your own way without women, and have a great life.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The fact that he thinks his daughters are ‘wonderful’ and that wimmin are merely ‘a risk’ means that he has yet to fully understand that all females are HARDWIRED to act in a certain way.

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

The fact that he thinks his daughters are ‘wonderful’ and that wimmin are merely ‘a risk’ means that he has yet to fully understand that all females are HARDWIRED to act in a certain way.

I agree that AWALT, but I will say there is “different” expectations from a father daughter relationship as compared your TYPICAL male female relationships. The two types of relationships are not equitable.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I agree that AWALT, but I will say there is “different” expectations from a father daughter relationship as compared your TYPICAL male female relationships. The two types of relationships are not equitable.

Yeah. A common problem is understanding that there often needs to be a distinction between the personal and the universal. It is possible to have a good relationship with a woman and it does not change the fact that “All women are like that”. When it come to fathers and daughters it is a good example of how relationships could be with women if men were not disposable. I am not saying all father and daughter relationships are good. However, generally they are a lot better and more stable (outside teenage years) than the other relationships a man can have with a woman.

I have given this a fair bit of thought and I have concluded it is because you only get one father. You can disown your father but it is a big step and few do it. So women are simply less treacherous to their fathers and less exploitative. Even when they are exploitative they have to limit themselves because its a keep it or lose it thing. You can’t just go on tinder and swipe right for another father. Keep the one you have and feed the relationship or stop getting the benefit of a father. Also fathers tend to invest in their daughters with a very open hearted generosity. This is the kind of generosity pumpkin wants from beta. However she does not behave in a way to deserve it. Dress up like a whore, go drinking with the girls (or was it chad), refuse to do housework to compensate for living in beta’s house rent free ../ etc etc. Beta is not that dumb. He knows she is not treating him right and he is disposable. He will not love her whole heartedly and she will not love him wholeheartedly so the relationships are crap.

Father daughter relationships illustrate the fact that while all women are like that it is actually possible to get on OK with them a lot of the time. Unfortunately western society has accentuated all that is worst in women and made them both unloving and unlovable to their mates by removing the need for them to commit to anything. It is only when they are committed and fully invested that their selfishness becomes an asset -they stick up for their own interests.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

that dude gets it. Man, hard lessons to learn.

I think this guy is worth a listen. He tells it straight without sounding ‘preachy’…

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I knew this would be interesting because many of you have daughters! Prolly half the posters here have daughters in their teens or full grown.

That must be wild ride. lol

+2
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Father daughter relationships illustrate the fact that while all women are like that it is actually possible to get on OK with them a lot of the time. Unfortunately western society has accentuated all that is worst in women and made them both unloving and unlovable to their mates by removing the need for them to commit to anything. It is only when they are committed and fully invested that their selfishness becomes an asset -they stick up for their own interests.

Speaking from personal experience, I also think that dad can have more expectations from a daughter than husbank can have from the wife. We are constantly bombarded with “happy wife, happy life”, women can do no wrong crap as the husbank/worker. But as a dad, I do push back on that crap on occasion. And my daughters know that I love them more than anything, but I also have expectations of them.

That must be wild ride. lol

I just took my 18 year old to the gyno this week to get an IUD before she goes off to college…. Wild doesn’t begin to describe it.

We all get what we tolerate

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I take the points made with regard to possible differences between pumpkin/beta and father/daughter relationships.

That said, we also see that when it comes to the daughter making a choice between the ex and the father, the female mafia wins most of the time.

I guess that the moral of the story is have a relationship with your daughter if you must, but watch your back.

Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I guess that the moral of the story is have a relationship with your daughter if you must, but watch your back.

In life, pretty much everyone that you were ever close to and/or trusted will at some point (at least) disappoint you or (at worst) betray you. We must steel ourselves to this fact and be prepared for it to happen… 🙁

+1
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

Why did I go MGTOW?

I do it for the ladies……

🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.