Why More Men Than Ever View Marriage as a Bad Deal

Topic by phoenixgod1995

Phoenixgod1995

Home Forums MGTOW Central Why More Men Than Ever View Marriage as a Bad Deal

This topic contains 26 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Rumpole  Rumpole 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    +12
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/men-ever-view-marriage-bad-deal/

Great job Feminists, you f~~~ed yourselves up. While you may be getting the kids, You are also waking men up to the fact marriage just does not cut it.

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

+10
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Good things sell themselves. Bad things do not.

Being unmarried is a good thing. It is taking time but the word is getting out.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+11
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

There is proof in this article of the notion that second and third wave feminism was just about women going their own way. In my thesis, men going their own way is a natural reaction to a world in which women have left the building.

Women only ever wanted men for their money. Ever.

Not only was it a little scandalous to get divorced, a woman had a lot more worries about how to pay her bills if she decided to go her own way.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+11
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

a world in which women have left the building.

Women are utterly dependent on welfare, alimony, child support, hiring quotas, and on and on, all paid for by Men.

How can they have left the building when they are still bellying up to the trough?

Marriage is basically a contract whereby a Man agrees to directly financially support a woman, under penalty of law, for decades and decades (sometimes for the rest of his life). Meanwhile she is able to bail out of whatever minimal social obligations she might have had in the marriage and is required to contribute nothing materially whatsoever.

The question isn’t why so many men are avoiding marriage. The real question is WHY DO SO MANY MEN STILL AGREE TO THAT BLATANTLY RAW DEAL?

It’s not that women have left the building. They’ve kicked Men out of their own houses while requiring those Men still pay for everything.

It’s not that Men view marriage as a bad deal.

Marriage IS a bad deal for Men.

+4
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

It is not a view is a fact.

Marriage is a bad bad deal.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Women are utterly dependent on welfare, alimony, child support, hiring quotas, and on and on, all paid for by men.

And yet they still say they don’t get paid enough.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+3
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Women are utterly dependent on welfare, alimony, child support, hiring quotas, and on and on, all paid for by Men.

How can they have left the building when they are still bellying up to the trough?

They didn’t leave the building. They moved into the penthouse and continued to abuse the building super until he quit, and the property manager can’t get another super to take the job.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/commentaries/25_24.php

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +2
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

They didn’t leave the building. They moved into the penthouse and continued to abuse the building super until he quit, and the property manager can’t get another super to take the job.

Sadly there are still plenty of guys who want to be the super. Less and less men do, however, and that is putting a crunch on managers because there arent enough applicants for open super jobs anymore.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+13
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

Tradcon marriages were a social contract with some privileges for women, and some responsibilities to go along with them. That arrangement is long dead and the only men still agreeing to get married are those naive enough to believe it still exists. The unearned privileges demanded by women today both inside and outside the marriage contract have soared, while any expectation that they meet any of those historical responsibilities is met with screeching rage.

What independence they have from men is only nominal, and collapses on close inspection. Their independence is based on a litany of artificially designed metrics and mechanisms specifically created to produce the illusion that they are capable of surviving and prospering without men. It’s horse s~~~. They can perform well against boys in schools… so long as those boys have been separated from the example of their fathers, punished and medicated for acting like boys, and allowed only the behaviors that more closely exemplify girls. They can compete in the job market so long as hiring quotas guarantee them job offers not based on merit and performance. They can win custody battles as the ‘best parent’ so long as a gynocentric court makes the outcome of a custody battle a forgone conclusion. In old age, they can survive and feed themselves just like a man… as long as they are supported by a social security system that taxes men and women equally for their entire adult lives, but continues to pay women for about twice as many years beyond the age of 65 as men. The invisible, never mentioned transfer of cash and assets from men to women continues even after men die.

For eons, men voluntarily entered into tradcon’ marriages and provided these benefits to women in exchange for something. Lately, women have figured out how to get government to extract these same things from men in exchange for providing men with nothing. For the time being, men are still voluntarily participating in the system that imposes the taxes and makes the wealth transfers from men to women. Participation in that system is also a social contract. It is imposed, not voluntary, as long as it’s considered one man at a time. But if men as a whole ever withdraw from that social contract, the government could not impose those taxes by force on all men. I don’t see women surviving without that free money for long.

Right now, the government with all its sales, income, property, social security, capital gains etc taxes is taking almost 40% of my gross production, which is overwhelmingly spent for the benefit of women. That leaves me with 60%. But if I were married, my little cupcake would own at least have of that, leaving me with 30% of gross production. I would have all women taking 40% of my money, and one woman taking another 30%, without any of them reciprocating a damned thing.

Women should count themselves lucky that men voluntarily participated is individuals in the tradcon marriage for as long as we did, and that we are continuing to participate as a group in this gynocentric wealth redistribution plan that is our government for as long as we still do…

+3
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

‘sidecar’ has nailed the response on this one!

+5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

But if men as a whole ever withdraw from that social contract,

We already are.

It’s one of the reasons why the U.S. is now $20+ trillion in debt.

And why we keep seeing all these bulls~~~ shaming articles about the “ominous” change in men. Men haven’t changed. We’ve woken up and walked the f~~~ away.

+7
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

And yet they still say they don’t get paid enough.

No matter what you give women, they will always demand more. And dismiss and ignore everything they’ve already been given.

Giving women what they want is counter productive. You get what you want from them by giving them nothing. By keeping them wanting.

This is a lesson that all Men need to learn. Governments too.

+2
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Participant

When you look at that sort of thing, it’s easy to understand why some men are simply opposed to marriage. I am not one of those men, but I will tell you the scales have tipped too far against men in marriage.

Wait, what? Your not one of those men? how you can pen an article like that and still be enthusiastic about marriage. So a blue piller is giving advice to men that he surely wouldnt take because he still has to pander to pussy…hes not one of THOSE men. He’s Special. He can tip the scales right up his ass.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"....... and i'll look down and whisper "No."

+6
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

In Melbourne, Australia you sometimes see men protesting the family courts system in the street. These men were once seen as extreme and radical. I think the way they feel is becoming more mainstream and the only ones who see them as radicals are the radical Left itself.

Women get old. Men get better.

+6
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

I don’t have a girlfriend.
    I’m not married. Not planning to ever get married.
    Get more sex now than when I was married. I keep my money to myself, send some to my children and treat myself to anything I want and tell my children to do the same.

Yesterday I bought a leather belt for 50€, a leather jacket for 400€ and a coffee mug with the picture of my favorite dog on it for 20€, it’s expensive but I’m worth it and I deserve it.
    No bitch will ever see a dime out my wallet ever,

I don’t give a s~~~ what anybody else does. It ain’t me, it wasn’t me and it won’t be me.
    F~~~ everybody else.
    If everybody died tomorrow I won’t shed a tear and I know that no one but my children will shed a tear if I died tomorrow.

You are not alone.
    If you have been falsely accused of RAPE or DV, PLEASE let all men know about the Cunt who did it.
    Register HER!
    Don't Let Them Blame, Shame or Tame you!!
    We didn’t start the fire and we sure as hell ain't gonna put it out!
    #GenderWarForEver
    #GenderSegregationNow!

+4
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Even if money and assets were removed from the equation.

Still a bad deal.

Within the parameters of marriage:

Men are being systematically cuckolded 24/7

The guy that Pumpkin is married to is NEVER the guy that she views as her ideal sexual partner.

And one c~~~ is never enough.

Beta’s don’t stand a chance against Pumpkin’s Chad fantasies as well as her Chad actualities. Pumpkin always gets the c~~~ she wants whether she is married or not.

A ring cannot block a hole.

And Chads indirectly compete with other Chads. There is no ultimate or ideal c~~~. Just the next c~~~.

Married men are cuckolded from day one.

‘Chad and Beta. Chad and Beta. Go together like salad & feta. This I tell you brother. Pumpkin can’t have one without the other.’

+7
    Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

Didn’t read the entire article, but in the beginning he focuses primarily on the financial – which is a very valid reason; but, many people never mention the virtue of ‘sanctity of marriage’ which was in antiquity. One used to be excited about marrying a virgin bride dressed in white. What does one get today? A post c~~~ carousel riding whore.

How romantic is that?

AND

The more c~~~ she’s had the greater the likelihood of her not bonding with a new partner, and the greater chance of her leaving on a whim.

Resident cynic.

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Marriage makes as much sense as seat-belts that go around you neck!

+6
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Is ever dwindling, “dead wife” marriage sex worth all the baggage and negatives and always conditional love/loyalty, all the constant lies from white to whoppers, all the endless s~~~ tests and insecurity and moodiness and not being able to be yourself because shes a woman and instantly ready to be offended at anything you say or do?

Nope. No f~~~ing way.

Too many contentious angry lying narcissistic golddiging women out there today. They say what choice do you have? I say my right hand, go pet your cats.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.