Wife Poisons Her Husband's Water With Eye Drops

Topic by Sky-O

Sky-O

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Wife Poisons Her Husband's Water With Eye Drops

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Because, researching the active ingredients inside eye drops and deciding to add them to a wealthy husband’s water over the course of three days seemed like the most efficient way to get rid of him.

And it only took the police about an hour of interrogation (after getting the autopsy results) to get her to confess that she did it.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Wait for it.

Pussy pass because she ‘wasn’t happeee’.

+5
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

Look at the eyes of the blond news reporter. She’s amused.
    We all know what she’s thinking…..

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

So do you want to live with a woman? Here is your typical church woman. Reminds me of my Ex. She did everything she could to ruin my health. And I’m still here. Let this be a lesson learned. Never live with a woman. Hell, even roommates are not a good idea. Once you see the dangers, you know why most men prefer to live alone and away from people.

If you wonder why some men that have money simply live under the radar, now you know why. Telling a woman you have money is a NO NO!

You have to wonder why right? What was the motive? Must have been cuz he LOVED HER. There you go. Don’t love women. Women don’t want to be loved. They want to be used thrown away and have someone to blame. Problem is, when you are a man of means, and you can provide everything? Enough is never enough. They always want more. If he had only got a 18 year old trophy wife. This would make a great call on that one dudes show. Where he calls in from the grave and said, “I really want to save for the future, but my wife keeps poisoning assets.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.