WILLY WANKA AND THE CHOCOLATE TEAPOT

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central WILLY WANKA AND THE CHOCOLATE TEAPOT

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 22 hours, 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”750″ class=”wp-embedded-content” src=”https://tenor.com/embed/5056011#?secret=QVqH7D4599″ frameborder=”0″ sandbox=”allow-scripts” data-secret=”QVqH7D4599″ security=”restricted”></iframe>

Incredible, I want to be it’s left tea-bag.

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Its funny as hey . Lmao

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Colin can be relied upon to have a moment form time to time when he craps spermy s~~~ all over this forum.
    It looks like we have just accepted it. -That’s our Colin the f~~ poet.
    This is a good example of male tolerance. You may get some s~~~ at first but once you stick around and get accepted we tolerate and stand by our group. This stands in stark contrast to female groups where they are all welcoming and say nice things about each other only to then constantly backslag each other and try to get one up. If you start saying stuff that does not fit with the hive message, you get stung. This is why women should not be in charge of any group that does anything serious -they can’t accept change or difference. Look at liberals -the most intolerant people on earth. Can you imagine going on a libtard site and posting anti f~~ poems? How long would you last? But here we might tease him a bit over it when it comes down to it our Colin is a f~~ poet and we accept it.

I’ll never accept him. I may tolerate him a bit. It’s easier to tolerate someone when it’s only keyboard communication. I might even have a little fun arguing with him, but I’ll never accept him and his f.a.g poetry. He can deny it all he wants, no heterosexual man would write that homo s.h.i.t. As long he talks the way he does, it’s torches and pitchforks for him.

t p

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Colin can be relied upon to have a moment form time to time when he craps spermy s~~~ all over this forum.It looks like we have just accepted it. -That’s our Colin the f~~ poet.This is a good example of male tolerance. You may get some s~~~ at first but once you stick around and get accepted we tolerate and stand by our group. This stands in stark contrast to female groups where they are all welcoming and say nice things about each other only to then constantly backslag each other and try to get one up. If you start saying stuff that does not fit with the hive message, you get stung. This is why women should not be in charge of any group that does anything serious -they can’t accept change or difference. Look at liberals -the most intolerant people on earth. Can you imagine going on a libtard site and posting anti f~~ poems? How long would you last? But here we might tease him a bit over it when it comes down to it our Colin is a f~~ poet and we accept it.

I’ll never accept him. I may tolerate him a bit. It’s easier to tolerate someone when it’s only keyboard communication. I might even have a little fun arguing with him, but I’ll never accept him and his f.a.g poetry. He can deny it all he wants, no heterosexual man would write that homo s.h.i.t. As long he talks the way he does, it’s torches and pitchforks for him.
    t p

Yo Willy, I stroked a Canadian Goose last week for the first time. Incredible inedible creatures God.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Colin can be relied upon to have a moment form time to time when he craps spermy s~~~ all over this forum.It looks like we have just accepted it. -That’s our Colin the f~~ poet.This is a good example of male tolerance. You may get some s~~~ at first but once you stick around and get accepted we tolerate and stand by our group. This stands in stark contrast to female groups where they are all welcoming and say nice things about each other only to then constantly backslag each other and try to get one up. If you start saying stuff that does not fit with the hive message, you get stung. This is why women should not be in charge of any group that does anything serious -they can’t accept change or difference. Look at liberals -the most intolerant people on earth. Can you imagine going on a libtard site and posting anti f~~ poems? How long would you last? But here we might tease him a bit over it when it comes down to it our Colin is a f~~ poet and we accept it.

I’ll never accept him. I may tolerate him a bit. It’s easier to tolerate someone when it’s only keyboard communication. I might even have a little fun arguing with him, but I’ll never accept him and his f.a.g poetry. He can deny it all he wants, no heterosexual man would write that homo s.h.i.t. As long he talks the way he does, it’s torches and pitchforks for him.t p

Yo Willy, I stroked a Canadian Goose last week for the first time. Incredible inedible creatures God.

All animals are incredible creatures of God. However, your goose being “inedible”….???…..no. I’ve eaten some sausage made out of Canadian goose meat and it was pretty good. Had some pork mixed with it for fat content, but I could really taste the delicious goose.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.