Shaun White: Sex assault allegations are gossip

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums MGTOW Central Shaun White: Sex assault allegations are gossip

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by TaxGuy  TaxGuy 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +12
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/winter-olympics/shaun-white-sex-assault-allegations-are-gossip/ar-BBJ6fES?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Shaun White: Sex assault allegations are gossip

Shaun White dismissed the sexual misconduct allegations made against him in a 2016 lawsuit as “gossip” and hurried away from reporters trying to ask him more about the allegations Wednesday, just hours after winning his third gold medal in the men’s halfpipe.

White has been the world’s dominant snowboarder for more than a decade, winning gold medals in 2006, 2010 and again this year, completing a comeback after finishing fourth in 2014.

As White was competing, many on social media resurfaced the details from the lawsuit by a former drummer in White’s rock band, Bad Things. Lena Zawaideh said White sexually harassed and refused to pay her wages after he fired her. The lawsuit was settled in May for an undisclosed amount.

——the damned media is just crap. Instead of being happy the guy won gold go in for the blood.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+11
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Every woman that ever felt stiffed in a relationship or business deal (same thing) will come after men the minute they find out the man has some cash to touch or reputation to uphold.

Bottom feeding parasites. And we f~~~ them. Who’s the idiot?

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+8
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Ye Olde Will Robinson
    Participant

Yeah, because in her mind she’s so irresistibly gorgeous how could any man possibly resist her!?

Oh, hang on – reality check. Perhaps the response to metoo should be to post a picture of the accuser at:

#toougly

Based on her pic, I’m choosing to believe she’s lying.

too ugly

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+8
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

These women hang out in heavily male populated environments, rock band, gungy music clubs, the club house, and fit in like they’re just one of the boys. Everyone is accepting and happy to chill with them, and they are free to come and go when ever they want.

Then when the parties over, or one of the guys makes a little money, it was an oppressive environment and they were harassed.

How do you make somebody watch a movie?? And even if that could happen, how come you came back fifty times after that.

Don’t ever trust that some woman acting chill is really just “one of the guys”. There is no such thing.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being

+9
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Based on her pic, I’m choosing to believe she’s lying.

Based on the lack of evidence I believe she’s lying.

The #metoo movement is confusing. I've always viewed the # symbol as the pound sign so when I see #metoo I think, "Pound me too" which seems to be a different message than the one they are trying to make.

+4
    Murinees
    Murinees
    Participant

Don’t ever trust that some woman acting chill is really just “one of the guys”. There is no such thing.

Yes, they all have an agenda. Just ask one question: what is her motivation/intention to hang out with you? If not in anyway benefiting herself, she won’t even give you a second look.

Men are always a utility to women.

+6
    KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

Oh here is a successful man. Quick, has he done anything s~~~ty in his past lets dig up all that old news and make it relevant again to overshadow his amazing accomplishment.

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

If I ever meet the guy, I would ask him…Do you ever miss the days when you were just some unknown punk who just wanted to spend his days snowboarding and hanging out with friends?

Although I will never be popular or have any kind of power worth noting, I’d have to say that at this point I’d seriously considering passing it up if it ever did come my way. Do I really want to deal with all that comes with it?

Ok. Then do it.

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

The only thing I really want to know about this story is the sex of the reporter that asked the question. Anyone want bet? I get female.

This guy just won the Olympic Gold metal for the third time in four tries. He’s in his mid-30’s competing against guy 10-15 younger. Hell, he INVENTED the goddamn sport. He is single-handedly the only reason snowboarding is an Olympic sport. And that’s the question asked of him???? Yeah, tell me that was a guy that asked THAT question….

EDIT: Well, I did a little digging, and it turns out it was a guy. Matt Gutman from ABC. Thanks for the great question Mr. Mangina. Couldn’t leave the guy alone for one damn day…. I wonder if his wife put him up to it, or ABC so NBC would bad for celebrating White’s victory.

We all get what we tolerate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT