Wish this place was a bit more lively.

Topic by LastManStanding

LastManStanding

Home Forums MGTOW Central Wish this place was a bit more lively.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Shine  Shine 4 hours, 57 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +7
    LastManStanding
    LastManStanding
    Participant

I just wanted to say that I appreciate those who still post here. I’ll try to be more active to help keep things going. Godspeed gents.

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Very cool. Your posts are appreciated as well.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

drop in on us from time to time. Stay vertical man.

man up means man down

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

To much infighting. Spawned other sites, but I do not think any one of them is doing better.
    I even tried another site for a while, got tired of one of the admins always changing my posts.
    Most I think now is on some form of social media.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    LastManStanding
    LastManStanding
    Participant

I have ghosted the other forum. Doesn’t seem great, not bad either, but I dont feel compelled to post there.

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

To much infighting. Spawned other sites, but I do not think any one of them is doing better.I even tried another site for a while, got tired of one of the admins always changing my posts.Most I think now is on some form of social media.

thats only between some

most guys here seem to be just fine

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Try MenGTOW. It’s a small site, but being open it has potential. It’s come under massive troll attack recently, so it’s certainly been noticed.

+2
    Shine
    Shine
    Participant

I’ve been reading here for years, kind of didn’t bother posting (here or anywhere online) and have been slowly becoming black pill instead of red.

I know the dangers of the modern world, don’t fight with them I just pretty much ghost everything these days.

Still happy and doing my thing I guess.

Just thought I’d say if you want a place to hang out try gab.com. It’s free speech social media and it’s slowly picking upto warp speed. I’m sure it will eventually turn to s~~~ like so many platforms, but atleast you can block people who troll, kind of a nice way to filter out the content you wish to see.

Anyway keep fighting the good fight MEN, it ain’t over, just the goal posts keep moving.

"Society is to blame" Denton

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.