With Every Win…

Topic by Spleefer

Spleefer

Home Forums MGTOW Central With Every Win…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 1 day, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +12
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

The call back to married life is getting stronger and stronger. The better my life gets, the stronger the feeling of sharing it with the girl of my dreams gets. I know this has got to be genetic DNA bulls~~~ or matrix brain washing, but it’s something I fight every time my life gets better.

2018 was the best year of my life, 2019 is tracking better already, and my dumb ass is thinking it would be great to hold hands and make out with some sweet thang. Wtf is wrong with my mental capacity? I have been thru Hell with women. I have never had an healthy relationship with any women. They damage me in all areas. Yet I’m driving the back country road dreaming some angel was in the passenger seat. I notice this thinking happens when I get a win. A ministry win, career win, money win, Milestones, each time I would have these thoughts.

My problem is that I’m seeking female approval when I do something good. That is mental weakness. I shouldn’t need any mans approval. It’s actually sin against God.

Galatians 1:10 (NIV)
    Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

I have this false image of a woman supporting me as I succeed in life. Cheering me on, being a good wife. This is not reality, yet my mind still believes this is possible. I figure this is just something I gotta walk thru and it will go away like the rest of the dumb thoughts I used to have. I’m truly happy, I’m not lonely, I have a strong social life, I enjoy my peace, yet my mind is still chasing this fantasy.

This weekend, My dog and I are gonna go celebrate last weeks business success with camping and some target shooting. I’m sure that will clear my mind.

Peace Out,

Spleefer

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+9
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

I don’t think it’s from the bible, but it’s a common saying I’ve heard in Christian circles. That being “don’t settle for lovers less wild”. Meaning don’t settle for the easy when the right thing, the better is out their. So I say don’t worry about your fantasy of a unicorn in the passenger seat, treating you the way you want to be treated. Just don’t accept less than that as a substitute. Don’t accept less than you deserve. Don’t take a shortcut. Don’t compromise where you know you can’t.

The reality is that when you set very high standards for women you date, the result is pretty much the same as swearing off women altogether. And it can be easier to accept when your more tempted.

Ok. Then do it.

+8
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

The call back to married life is getting stronger and stronger. The better my life gets, the stronger the feeling of sharing it with the girl of my dreams gets. I know this has got to be genetic DNA bulls~~~ or matrix brain washing, but it’s something I fight every time my life gets better.
    2018 was the best year of my life, 2019 is tracking better already, and my dumb ass is thinking it would be great to hold hands and make out with some sweet thang. Wtf is wrong with my mental capacity? I have been thru Hell with women. I have never had an healthy relationship with any women. They damage me in all areas. Yet I’m driving the back country road dreaming some angel was in the passenger seat.

Are you sure you really want to get married, or do you just miss the company of women? I sometimes love hanging out with women, but for only short periods of time. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to touch them and hug on them, or even have sex with them, but holy cow, I never want to live with another woman for as long as I live.

I have two or three different gals I spend time with on occasion. I don’t call it dating, because I have no intention on getting into a relationship beyond just hanging out and having a good time, which includes sex. The gals know this and for now seem to be ok with it. When the time comes that they’re not, bye.

It is fun to drive around with a good natured gal, maybe go swimming…….whatever, but why would you be craving to live with one? Just find ya’ one or two girls who you can get along with for short periods of time and hangout and have fun, but don’t let yourself develop any feelings for them. I like these gals ok, but I will never have emotions for them. That’s when s~~~ goes bad. Let yourself have fun, but guard your emotions. It’s been working great for me.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+9
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

NEVER Underestimate the Insidious POWER of the Blue Pill !!

Realize your “daydreams” as exactly that.

The difference between your current RED Pill self, and your former BLUE Pill self is that NOW YOU RECOGNIZE that a “Loving Woman” is just a LIE, Fairy Tale, Fantasy etc.

Call it what you will, but in the end it’s ALL THE SAME, and so aren’t Women…AWALT.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

Hermit is right. There is a part of me that would like to go with a couple of hotties somewhere for the weekend. Have some fun, no harm no foul.

Narwal is right. Set the standard so high that only a Unicorn would make the cut. Dangerous for me because Awakened is right AWALT!

Lol, I probably just need laid.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I know this has got to be genetic DNA bulls~~~ or matrix brain washing, but it’s something I fight every time my life gets better.

It’s both.

The former makes sense in the wild (as you acquire more resources, reproducing becomes an increasingly viable option), but not when you factor in the matrix.

+8
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

In my humble experience. With all of the women I ever been with, once all of the camouflage had been striped away: it was only about her materially benefiting at my expense. Most of the women I had been with were too stupid to put on even an act to cover up their greed.
    I’ve never been an Alpha, and having read a lot of PUA material…I know myself well enough I couldn’t even pretend at it long enough before I would do something that would give me away.
    Maybe their is a magical unicorn out there…but if there is…I sure as hell have never come across one, no matter how many women I managed to meet.

One nice thing about MGTOW…is having more money in your pocket to save and invest. Instead of being stuck with only the Garage…the entire house becomes a Man Cave. And that Garage gets filled with cool guy toys like motorcycles. And the entire house is a refuge one can retreat to.

+7
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Glad you’re able to self-diagnose!
    I went through the religious wringer myself, and there’s a lot they f~~~ with your head about regarding sexuality.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+6
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

I’ll admit it can be tricky when all you want to do is love the world, and the world does not want to be loved.
    Time to become a Satanist, Spleefer.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+6
    Two Time Winner
    Two Time Winner
    Participant

I don’t even want the f~~~ing unicorn, who doesn’t even exist. Living alone with no wife or girlfriend for the last 1 1/2 years has been the best time of my life.

TRW

I ain't got a wife to spend my money, I have to do that all by myself.

+6
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Hire an Au Pair… for yourself. It’s cheaper than a girlfriend, and after 6 or 9 months, you just send her back to her country.

Glad you’re able to self-diagnose!I went through the religious wringer myself, and there’s a lot they f~~~ with your head about regarding sexuality.

That’s why I only stick to asian chicks in bed. They are still selfish girls, but they usually don’t have the sexual hangups of white chicks who either went to church… or went to college. Either way, they, church or college f~~~s a girl up sexually.

Asian chicks are basically like animals in the wild. Most put out on command, and enjoy the encounter, unless they are royally screwed up. I cannot say the same for white chicks. I cannot think of any asian chicks in the MeeTo movement.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I don’t even want the f~~~ing unicorn, who doesn’t even exist. Living alone with no wife or girlfriend for the last 1 1/2 years has been the best time of my life.
    TRW

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

Just remind yourself of all the diseases…

Ah yes… the glorious, wonderful, evolving, filthy, disgusting, disfiguring, deadly diseases…

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I’ll admit it can be tricky when all you want to do is love the world, and the world does not want to be loved.Time to become a Satanist, Spleefer.

Cool. lol

Too bad Satan isn’t a very popular first name for babies.

And no, Spleefer. It isn’t mental weakness. We were programmed at a very young age to please mommy. And it isn’t something we can easily change. It might come with time, if you want.

Hide your wealth indeed...

+7

I know this has got to be genetic DNA bulls~~~ or matrix brain washing

It’s actually one of the ways man was created in God’s image. For men, love is defined by what is GIVEN. Man was created to give. God is constantly giving to support his creation, and man was given this trait.

Women, on the other hand, define love by what they GET. This needs to be a fundamental understanding for any man thinking of joining up with a woman. There will always be an inequity of love — man will always love his woman more than she loves him. Women love themselves. Women love being loved by men. Women love their children [if they have been taught — see Titus]. Women love shoes.

When women lead, destruction is the destination. -- Me.

+6
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Do you have a vasectomy?

If you dont get one, it helps, once you know you can not reproduce a part of your brain kind of dies.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Hermit is right. There is a part of me that would like to go with a couple of hotties somewhere for the weekend. Have some fun, no harm no foul.
    Narwal is right. Set the standard so high that only a Unicorn would make the cut. Dangerous for me because Awakened is right AWALT!
    Lol, I probably just need laid.

Maybe it’s different for some men, but with me, spending a little time with a gal and getting laid releases chemicals in my brain that self pleasuring does not. I feel pretty good after and exhilarated. Don’t need to be married or living with her or even be in a relationship. Just a little time with her and be done and go on about my life.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Kudos for having the honesty to share that.

A sad realisation of mine was that most of my motivation to be ‘better’ and have a ‘better life’ was ultimately rooted in my certainty that THEN, I’d attract the ‘right’ woman.

Don’t beat yourself up about it, it’s natural. In fact pat yourself on the back for admitting it.

In time I genuinely reached the point where my motivation is NOT to attract a mate. My motivation is simply to set up the life I want which is one where I am AWAY from 99% of people out there.

Hopefully you will do the same.

You are already enlightened, but the mind is too chaotic to realize it. 

+7
    QuantumOfPeace
    QuantumOfPeace
    Participant

Spleefer, the call is a real thing. Definitely genetic and cerebral. We get a dopamine boost when we get some kind of affectionate signal from the thing that we can reproduce and pass on our genes with. Well, that doesn’t sound too romantic does it? Sounds pretty technical. It is. But thats I think our power, to step back and think that we are just getting a little lift or boost from these females, and more importantly it will fade. Because when we really know that it is just some action in our neural nets that makes us feel attraction and love…we can demystify this love nonsense.

It will always fade and it always does. They will share your life as long as they are getting something also then find a pretext to stop sharing themselves and personalities. More then likely they will become obnoxious and abusive, to the limit that you take their nonsense, and do so willingly to get that feeling your crave of “love”. “Love” doesnt seem to have a great return on investment these days.

Your mental capacity is fine bro. Well I think it is. Holding hands, feeling someone close, is a great thing. But again, the feeling is short-lived, and the pain of it all is ongoing and persistant. In long-term relationships one settles, because of a kid, sentimentality, or

maybe in a bygone era….because of a true partnership

. But this ideal is fading, society is falling apart. And while it falls apart, consumerism and self-serving behavior is on the rise. And it is true, women do have all the power in one particular part of the relationship equation…in terms of using this procreative urge to ultimately get what they need(meaning want).

The only way, meaning the only way, to save yourself is to disconnect, reprogram your thinking, and deny yourself the pleasures and traps that will lead you once again down that road. There is another road, I think, that at first seems lonely and maybe frightening. It is not a wide highway with flashing neon signs and a million other drivers to share the road with. You won’t have much company because most people never go down that road. And I really think ultimately you will be the only one going down it. Because its finding your true self.

Its going your own way, and its a trip you have to take alone bro. And it is lonely and tough and can be s~~~ty. You might get a lot of flack and encounter a lot of doubters and people trying to pull you back. The whole world is based on people participating and contributing to the system thats been built up over the years. I cherish and respect many parts of it. But other parts of this societal system have become maladaptive, destructive, and dangerous. I have learned and am still learning the very hard lessons. But looking back with 20/20 vision I can see how running after a traditional life has weakened me, destroyed parts of my soul and happiness, and used up years of my life.

I think its normal to seek approval, we want to be recognized for our accomplishments. I’ve spent a lot of time also chasing this. But I have also started to think about learning and self-improvement. I now seek more and more to learn new things and skills. I feel also that it is good to share these with certain people. Experts and scholars can contribute to each others growth. But sharing it with WOMEN???? I would say not. For the most part, you will not get any recognition or appreciation. She will want to talk about herself. She will only recognize your skills as it serves her. And if you spend a lifetime and learn medecine, or physics, or outdoor survival, or microbrewing, or hunting….you wont get much appreciation from the females. They will blabber something about the patriarchy, you being like a boy for playing with hobbies, or some other BS. (This is not to say there are not women who are experts and scholars, and I certainly don’t mind sharing things with others that like the same thing, but these women aren’t sharing to snare men or ruin lives)

I would delve further into what you love. And learn and read as much material as possible. Learn, and rise above this world. We can spend our whole life chasing the phantom of “love”, or take that lonely and narrow path to our true selves. And I really believe, although I’m not there yet 100%, that that path is the only one that leads to true peace, and some kind of genuine happiness.

And I would like to add that I am in no way a master of practicing what I preach. I’ve made so many errors in life, and continue to make them. But I have learned some hard truths. And if sharing some of this helps someone else then my suffering wasn’t a waste.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

“Love” doesnt seem to have a great return on investment these days.

Box is in a Bear Market. I’ve been saying that alot lately and its funny when people, including women, have no idea what I said. Only the astute people put it together what has been said. LOL

going your own way, and its a trip you have to take alone bro.

I was going to start a thread on this but this one is just fine.

My mgtow journey began 5 years ago when I found a Sandman video… for years this MGTOW thing was just an ONLINE thing for me, removed from my actual life but still a strong and silent psychological presence. I was truly MONK MODE but mgtow was/is largely an online social thing.

Now Im a 33 year old man with my head on straight and REAL LIFE APPLICATION is taking place from what I’ve learned through 5 years. So one day, you decide “Ill go out and chat up a woman today, have sex maybe, get a girlfriend.” And things get real, fast. Suddenly what we’ve been preaching in here hits home in a new way.

I looked at myself these last several months, watching myself chat up single moms and fat girls, seeking sex… realizing that everything we talk about is f~~~ing exactly true. You think she’s fine and available… go talk to her… you soon find out how BPD she is, how she has an 8 year old daughter. (and I reckon that is only the beginning of the s~~~show that is her unmanageable life). And all the women in their 40s who are TOTAL losers… yet men still pussy beg to these disgusting fat post-wall c~~~s! I know! I was one of them. It dawned on me, in a whole new way, everything we learn here is REAL LIFE. This is not just talk on the internet. Women really are f~~~ing LOSERS who you should put in your rearview.

Anyway, another f~~~ing BLACK PILL… the day you realize all the red pills you picked up online REALLY ARE TRUE in your real life. LOL. Hits you like some bad seafood in the stomach. It really is, all true. They’re f~~~ing all disgusting and you’re better off alone, saving yourself for yourself, and pursuing yourself! In pursuit of YOU, you’ll actually find something worthwhile. You look for it in a woman, you going to be looking until youre dead.

We can spend our whole life chasing the phantom of “love”, or take that lonely and narrow path to our true selves. And I really believe, although I’m not there yet 100%, that that path is the only one that leads to true peace, and some kind of genuine happiness.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.