Woman Flips Off Fire Truck Going to Emergency

Topic by Quell

Quell

Home Forums MGTOW Central Woman Flips Off Fire Truck Going to Emergency

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +10
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

A picture is worth a thousand words…. is the inner sentiment of the majority of young women today. Absolutely narcissistic to their very core without any regards to the consequences of their actions.

Yeah, lemme cross & flip the truck off whilst it’s rushing to a call out. Huntington beach, pic by Ed Carey from trashy

Firetruck

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Shes a victim dontchaknow, see the Cast? …

+5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Shes a victim dontchaknow, see the Cast? …

I wonder if it’s because she smacked her boyfriend too hard and hurt herself and he got in trouble for it anyway. I mean look at her.

+7
    EG
    EG
    Participant

She hates firetrucks because they have hoses.

+5
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

If her house catches fire, I hope the firemen take their time getting ready.

I also hope she parks in front of a fire hydrant and this happens:

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+7
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

She is just mad that the guy she talked to a few minutes prior that had pulled up in his Mercedes thought that $20 for a blow job from her wasn’t worth it and he drove off.

+4
    Virgil
    Virgil
    Participant

Wonder if the truck hit a pedestrian who would be at fault? It isn’t like you cant see/hear it coming. And itd probably be a bit like a train hitting a car, not a whole lot left.

Hope that someday I may lead others the path I have learned. As Virgil led Dante through Hell.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

She has the entitlement mentality.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I hate to say this, BUT… I Honestly think that she thought the Fire Truck was Honking at her for the sole reason as a cat call. LOL> Come on, YOU KNOW its probably true. It’s to good not to be. 🙂

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.