Woman lies and has to pay

Topic by Mr. Spock

Mr. Spock

Home Forums Men’s and Father’s Rights Woman lies and has to pay

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by FunInTheSun  FunInTheSun 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

It doesn’t disclose how much money she has to pay and the comments are really good. This needs to happen more often.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-who-accused-doctor-of-sexual-assault-must-now-apologize-and-pay-him-damages-for-false-accusation?utm_source=63red.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=63red

Remember gentlemen, Lois Lane loves Superman but not Clark Kent.

+9
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

She probably had to pay a dollar or two. They won’t disclose the amount because it’s ridiculously low. Shortly after I entered the NFG zone I had a 2watt at work threaten to file a harassment claim against me because she simply wasn’t getting her way. In private I politely asked her one question. “What would your friends and family say if you were never seen or heard from again?”. She never talked to me ever again. Nor did she tell anyone about my comment. To this day I have never forgotten the look on her face after I asked her that question. She looked like she had seen a ghost. Makes me smile. Thanks again MGTOW.

+8
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

This woman needs to set an example of that you can’t just make up stories and try to profit from it while putting an innocent life in ruins. She should pay big time with both money and jail time.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+4
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

So an CRNA accuses a Dr of “sexual harassment”, then it turns into criminal assault and then sexual assault and they refer to them as colleagues huh.
    1 is an assistant the other is the expert and ergo her superior, they are not colleagues they are co-workers. The allegations came after her being threatened with dismissal (again) allegedly. Not surprisingly she also has a history of making false allegations.
    Luckily he was cleared, but not before the court of public opinion did its damage.
    FTA-
    Blair was able to use Indiana’s Crime Victims’ Relief Act to file he initial lawsuit against Dr. Joshi, which allows alleged victims “certain crimes to take separate civil action to recover damages for injuries from the alleged criminal conduct,” the Press reported. “A defendant does not have to be charged with a crime for someone to file a lawsuit under the act.
    That type of law/legislation need to be removed, and same with the double jeopardy aspect of being able to be “accused” and punished in 2 separate divisions of the same bloody judicial system.
    Contrary to popular belief Civil law is all encompassing (aside from the frikkin U.N bullcrap Mandates, which are not bloody LAWS)
    1. Civil law is national law, ergo the laws must be federal is priority, then state/provincial (includes county, territory, regional), then municipal (cities, towns, “communities”) and all must reflect each other on a legal status with similar if not exact criteria. Even if you add in alliances like the E.U/USSR etc or any new ones there has to be a common civil law between the participants or it will fail.
    2. Criminal laws, corporate laws, trade laws, domestic laws, marital/divorce laws etc etc etc are all bloody subordinate “divisions” of civil law not the other way around.

No wonder there is so much discontent in the “west” when our laws are influence by feelings vice justice.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+7
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

She also needs to serve the maximum jail time he was looking at from these false charges.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Shortly after I entered the NFG zone I had a 2watt at work threaten to file a harassment claim against me because she simply wasn’t getting her way. In private I politely asked her one question. “What would your friends and family say if you were never seen or heard from again?”. She never talked to me ever again. Nor did she tell anyone about my comment. To this day I have never forgotten the look on her face after I asked her that question. She looked like she had seen a ghost.

You were as ruthless as another female would have been. That was the language that she understood.

+5
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Undisclosed amount. A doctors legal and insurance fees would make it in the 6 figures. I bet she dose not even cover his legal fees in the case.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

She’s sorry she got caught, and she’ll probably sue her lawyer for the money she lost.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.