Woman murders Man gets BIG pussy pass

Topic by PistolPete

PistolPete

Home Forums MGTOW Central Woman murders Man gets BIG pussy pass

This topic contains 51 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Fragmented  Fragmented 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    +2
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

This is fascinating. The jury looked at this video and acquitted her–yet EVERYONE on this thread looked at it and came to exactly the opposite conclusion. Very interesting indeed. I wonder how many women were on the jury? It would be nice to know….but I have my suspicions.

+2

Anonymous

In most States it only takes one women.

Ive been on a Grand Jury.

It takes a strong willed Man like myself to keep them from allowing the pussy pass.

The other men said nothing.

+3
    MoreSky
    MoreSky
    Participant

Moresky:

this was Oklahoma so ask JD he lives there. No a higher court cannot declare a mistrial. Nor can the state prosecute her again as this would violate the double jeopardy clause of the US Constitution. Nope she is free as can be. We can only hope that one day justice catches up to her–in a nice dark alley.

Thanks Pete.
    I thought that might be the case, but as there is something so obviously wrong with this verdict I thought there may be an exception.

Perhaps jury stupidity of this magnitude was not considered by the legislature.

"...reinvent your life because you must; it is your life and its history and the present belong only to you." - It is Your Life, Charles Bukowski

+4
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Under exceptional circumstances a trial judge can throw out a jury decision but it isn’t easy and DOES require a re-trial.

I must also suppose the prosecutor was new law grad and didn’t have a clue…i.e. incompetent.

+3

Anonymous

In some cases the Judge can throw out a verdict.
    But it doesnt happen very often.

Mabey it was a female judge.

Or a mangina judge.

Or a judge who didnt want to sleep on the couch.

( sorry Pete. You type faster than me! Hahha)

+2
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

I’ve told my boys to go MGTOW, and if you don’t want to go MGTOW for your own benefit, then MGTOW for my benefit, so I don’t end up going to prison for teaching someone a lesson I shouldn’t have had to teach.
    (the lesson being, “don’t f~~~ with my family”)

You are not alone.
    If you have been falsely accused of RAPE or DV, PLEASE let all men know about the Cunt who did it.
    Register HER!
    Don't Let Them Blame, Shame or Tame you!!
    We didn’t start the fire and we sure as hell ain't gonna put it out!
    #GenderWarForEver
    #GenderSegregationNow!

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

This is why I dont want teachers armed as a rule. They have gotten rid of straight male real men teachers as much as they can, and most workers in schools are now women. I dont want more of the weaker, mentally diseased, unstable female gender carrying guns and rationalizing away using them when its murder, and then getting a pussy pass for murder.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Even rabbits, one of the least aggressive pets I’ve had, if they are cornered and fear death, will fight like a furry banshee.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

You know what fellas? I think we need to abolish jail altogether. I mean think about it, as men already pay vaginamony and we pay for our own prisons now! F~~~ that s~~~. I say we go back to Medieval times.

Like back then if you f~~~ed up, or broke the law then they’d throw you in a big BIG bucket of s~~~ and then a hangman would swing a sword over your head. And you day that every day for a few hours and for a few years, and that should be it! And if they commit a crime, well you extend their punishment.

MGTOW AKBAR

+3
    Phoenixgod1995
    phoenixgod1995
    Participant

You know what fellas? I think we need to abolish jail altogether. I mean think about it, as men already pay vaginamony and we pay for our own prisons now! F~~~ that s~~~. I say we go back to Medieval times.

Like back then if you f~~~ed up, or broke the law then they’d throw you in a big BIG bucket of s~~~ and then a hangman would swing a sword over your head. And you day that every day for a few hours and for a few years, and that should be it! And if they commit a crime, well you extend their punishment.

8th Ammendment prohibits Cruel and Ununusual punishment. We couldn’t use barbaric punishments even if we wanted to.

Marriage and Divorce for a man is like getting a cactus shoved up your ass. It’s painful with all the spines that go in and it is painful getting all the spines out, meanwhile Wifey gets most of the money, your home, your kids, and practically everything you own.

+1
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

If someone murders your family member like this, then as far as i’m concerned, what goes around comes around. Bloody the bullies nose, the other bullies just might take notice.

http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.