Woman on gender equality 1976

Topic by blade

Blade

Home Forums MGTOW Central Woman on gender equality 1976

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Twist  Twist 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

I liked what the woman near the end said . Woman controlling woman .

Clip runs 3:21

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+6
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Today’s woman say they want equality, but they sure as hell don’t mean it. What they want is to be treated like superiors.

Until women start paying half for the dates, serve on active duty (and getting drafted), do basic car maintenance, then I’m afraid equality is just a mythical fantasy.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+9

Anonymous

Feminism is a hate group against men.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

It sure seems a smidgen too late now. Women took that pill and now need men to save them. So the best man for the job is a woman in government.

I am one of the FEW men that actually thought having a women run for President would be an eye opener for the world. Why? Women only like each other so much. After a short time, it will dawn on them that they can’t go make all women happy.

So what then? Simply blame men some more until that is all played out. (Never will be as there is always a man to point a finger too)

Women know MEN can be Easily manipulated. Not so with women doing this to other women. You can get a group think for a while. But slowly, women start to talk and notice things are not going as planned. However, will they change their minds? Nope. If they did, that would be women taking responsibility.

Women can not do that in mass. Sure, some can. But the overwhelming number simply can not.

The nice thing about this video is simply that these women see the great deal they got. Now todays women? That deal is not only going to fade away for most. But when the dude from SHARK TANK is telling you the truth as one poster put up. And he OPENLY tells you about Prenups, men and women? How do you counter that?

Its now WIDE in the open. And no longer can men or women hide from it. It just simply fact.

In the end? Men win. We get all the pussy we want. We get all the wealth. And we get respect for not ever giving in to women. We simply let them do as they please.

Do the other 80% of women feel bad? No! They don’t care! That’s the rub. They never will know how good it use to be unless they read it from books. Each time a women will wish for something like this from now on, there will be a PLETHORA of women that will be there to tell them how “HORRIBLE, it is” or. “IT IS SLAVERY!”

You will see the end result that women simply have no one to blame as time goes by as it will become normal. Only the dumb men will sign on to get raped in court. Even at the age of teens, this Red Pill is rocketing through the vines. Once knowledge is learned, it does not go away.

From a business aspect? This is GLORIOUS! It makes it so that EVERY PERSON NEEDS THEIR OWN HOME! Their own car. Their own everything. You DOUBLE the economy by doing so. In fact, you make it perfectly normal for women to pay for their own.

And here is the BIG Ouch! So what happens when it really is a case where women have to come in with as much as the man they are looking for?

Oh dear.. That is when the s~~~ really hits the fan. It simply means the rich get richer, the POOR stay POORER.

But the MEN? All of a sudden, this turns right into their favor. I’m not joking about this one. Men Win in and out here. There is no going back to anything with each year the laws getting worse.

Even the most hard core race realist is going to see the truth that they also were being used. Now how are you going to turn the fundamentals back? You can’t. Even Poland had to come to terms with what was going on in their nation and see it for what it is.

Unless the CORE fabric of a nation starts to oust outsiders, and give them the middle finger like Poland has done? Start to accept and even Protect their Neo Nazi Protectors? There will be no moving forward.

I know that sounds REALLY harsh. But the idea is to keep a balance. A STRONG balance of strength.

Just like we have Hispanics here in the USA that are HELL BENT on making sure the Muslims know their place. Others nations need to have the same. The two groups don’t see Eye to eye.

There is also another problem that will rise from women indepence that they never saw that would happen. WOMEN don’t LIKE to be last on the totem pole. This means that with all these protections, no one is going to think they are victims anymore. Folks, they PLAYED OUT THEIR CARD so HARD so FAST… Its no longer valid anymore.

When I say that women are now in danger of being surpassed by other women from other nations and cultures? That is something they NEVER saw that would happen in their lifetimes.

Already, men who wish to have stable family lives are choosing to make their families in places that support them. DO you think these men REALLY care about owning a Multimillion dollar home? Or making figures? Noooo.

So the idea of a POOR country where the QUALITY of life is good, far surpasses any of the joys of another nation that where you may make more money, but also see that the money that you make simply will not provide you what you really want.

If Movie stars can’t keep their marriages and families together? Why bother with money or fame?
    What about radical idea’s that ruin your children or drugs? If you are powerless to stop that? What’s the point?

You just made the case that money is worthless. That’s the rub. Again, money can NOT buy Happiness. So whatever hypergamy women wish to pursue in say here in the USA or other cucked countries? They won’t be finding many men to bite.

Just like TFM said. Feminism is a Self correcting problem.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

ok Blade….
    I’m sensing you needa fat-girl fix.
    here ya go!

for Blade

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Lmfao daryll . Got to do a landwhale thread. Its been awhile

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

ok Blade….I’m sensing you needa fat-girl fix. here ya go!

I told you not to overcook that ballistic clay. Now see what you’ve done.

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

You will see the end result that women simply have no one to blame as time goes by as it will become normal. Only the dumb men will sign on to get raped in court. Even at the age of teens, this Red Pill is rocketing through the vines. Once knowledge is learned, it does not go away.

this brought a smile to my face on an overcast, bleak looking Monday.

thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.