Women Are Anti-Fun

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums MGTOW Central Women Are Anti-Fun

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by FunInTheSun  FunInTheSun 9 hours, 55 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZCd50Sy35KMb/

Woman are the complete opposite of fun. They’re miserable creatures that want to bring you, the man, down lower than her level. She doesn’t want you to keep your beer buddies, because it’s YOU she wants to own and control and make obey her. And if for some chance you’re out with the guys at the bar or at the billiards having a beer and shooting pool or at the lake fishing and she calls asking where you’re at and you downplay it by saying something like “Uhh, I’m out with the guys; I should of called and asked first. Sorry.” F~~~ that bulls~~~! If I want to have a good time with the guys, I damn will! I don’t want to hear s~~~ woman; I have the penis!

This goes with the hobby topic we’re lately discussing. It’s better to pursue hobbies and happiness than to have a wife. She won’t let you have those hobbies and your friends that you’ve had since college or before that. F~~~ HER!

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I wholeheartedly agree Mr Evil, but do you not believe that many men are like this also ie so called friends, family members, strangers etc

Telling other specimens what they can and can’t do in their lives.

Another of humanity’s great traits.

+3
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

woman wants to be your ONLY source of happiness…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

woman wants to be your ONLY source of happiness.

But they don’t make men happy.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+2
    Bird of Prey
    Bird of Prey
    Participant

All the known geniuses were celibate…

“If a young man gets married, starts a family, and spends the rest of his life working at a soul-destroying job, he is held up as an example of virtue and responsibility. The other type of man, living only for himself, working only for himself, doing first one thing and then another simply because he enjoys it and because he has to keep only himself, sleeping where and when he wants, and facing woman when he meets her, on equal terms and not as one of a million slaves, is rejected by society. The free, unshackled man has no place in its midst.” ― Esther Vilar, The Manipulated Man

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

woman wants to be your ONLY source of happiness…<i class=”fas fa-beer”></i>

That never really works out, does it ? LOL

+2
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

But she wants to have “ladies night” with her friends (and flirt with guys at a night club).

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.