Women Are Boring

Topic by Quell

Quell

Home Forums MGTOW Central Women Are Boring

This topic contains 33 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Gargamel  Gargamel 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    +4

The f~~~ing CUTLERY was boring?! Jesus Christ, she sure got her priorities straight!

It’s absolutely mental isn’t it? Like I gave a flying f~~~ about the cutlery hahaha.

+3
    Rockmaninoff
    Rockmaninoff
    Participant

If by boring, you mean “unable to have any lofty conversations; abstract, intriguing thoughts; and fascinating hobbies,” I agree with you. But who cares? If you want all that stuff, that what’s your guy friends are for.

Ironically, my standards for a lover are way lower than my standards for friends. For my friends, we have to click on an intellectual level; this is why I don’t have many friends. My lover has to meet only two requirements.

1. Be reasonably attractive. (She doesn’t have to be a supermodel, but she also can’t treat her health with reckless abandon; this is very much in her control)
    2. Be pleasant to be around. (She doesn’t have to be smart, be interesting, or any of that stuff, but I have to like being around her.)

On a recent date I had with a woman, we had our drinks on the outside patio of a bar, and she spent most of the time quietly staring at the city and the passers-by. Instead of yapping about idle small talk, we sat in silence for most of the date, and it was one of the most pleasant experiences with a woman I’ve had in a while.

There, ladies: to be pleasant to the modern man, you have to do literally nothing.

". . . elle, suivant l’usage des femmes et des chats qui ne viennent pas quand on les appelle et qui viennent quand on ne les appelle pas, s’arrêta devant moi et m’adressa la parole"—Prosper Mérimée

+1
    Skeptisk
    Skeptisk
    Participant

I think I can count how many women I have actually enjoyed talking to in depth on one hand. Sad fact; their minds are different. More fear based, much less intellectual and curious about the world, cosmos, humanity, politics… I think they are nothing more than walking manipulation machines for the most part. There are some exceptions of course, not many though. There have been some great female thinkers throughout history, but men have so outclassed them in this arena it is clear that something on the whole is very different.

Over the course of hominid history, the proper roles for men and women have always been different. This doesn’t just translate to the physical appearance and function, but also to behavior. That idiot who said the difference between men and women were only the genitalia should have been strung, quartered and incinerated.

"Expecting to find a decent woman on a dating site is like dumpster diving and expecting to come out with a gourmet meal." Won'tGetFooledAgain

+3
    The road
    the road
    Participant

Women are boring because they can be. They don’t have to be interesting or witty when they have a sea of blue pillers, white knights, and manginas coming at them.

For example, I was in a locally popular band once, I played a few great shows with some larger name acts. After my set was over, all I had to do was act uninterested and bored and people would just come up to me to congratulate me on a great show and act like I was their friend, girls would talk to me just because I was on stage a few minutes before and they wanted to be seen talking to me, etc. The next day I was a nobody again though.

That’s how it is for women all the time though. They have a vag and men are constantly trying to get it. Women don’t have to do s~~~. They don’t need to work on their character. They don’t need to become good conversationalists. They can act like complete bitches and most men will deal with it in hopes of getting laid.

That’s why women (in general) are boring. Almost every hot chick I’ve met had the personality of a door knob and the ambition of a rock. They just wait for a man to come along and fill in all the blanks for them.

I grew up in the music scene and I met a good amount of weirdo chicks. Those are the ones with personalities who weren’t boring. They also often have some serious mental issues (I know they all do but this was different). Most of them were aspiring feminazi wannabe tough chicks though (with a squad of white knights to do their bidding) and those bitches were just as boring as the typical women elsewhere.

#MANOUT

+4
    ThomasQuinn
    ThomasQuinn
    Participant

This is so f~~~ing true about being “bored” females.

My buddy who is married just had his c~~~ wife get up in the morning, get dressed up…. and left him… because she was “bored” . This happened a few days ago.

Everyday she would complain that she was “bored” during the marriage.

She doesn’t work… He works at home….. so she is constantly nagging him about things all day while he tries to work from home…. She goes out and spends all his money.. but of course he is completely broke after 4 years of being married to her.
    He doesn’t spend a dime on himself. SHE spends ALL the money on s~~~.. no assets, just wasted on shopping and fast food and more shopping.

She emailed him the next day and told him again that she wants a divorce
    Then 1 day later she emails him telling him she is BORED..while staying at her friends house……..

SHE doesn’t work….. just spends and leeches all day long ,38 years old, hit the wall 10 years ago…… has no hobbies, no education, no jobskills although she did get some minor jobs but only holds them for about a week until she is bored.. and quits.

This buddy convinces her to not get a divorce AGAIN……… he is completely f~~~ed in the head……. this was the 2nd occasion that she threatened a divorce….. the ONLY good thing is no kids are involved.. and since he is BROKE. she can’t take anymore of his money.

She has complete control over him as well. He can’t talk on the phone if she is home, he cant LEAVE the house without permission and she is constantly walking into his office looking on his computer screen so much that he cant read any personal emails while she is home either.

I told him he should go to clown school and start to entertain her everyday.

I don’t understand the concept of being “bored” . There are 1000000 of things to keep yourself occupied in the world and being married only holds you back from enjoying those things, or anything that YOU want to do, whenever you want to do it.

+5
    ~BS
    ~BS
    Participant

F~~~ me the utter s~~~e they start yacking to you about.

“I’m going to replace all the cutlery in the draw, I think it looks boring, don’t you?” WTF???

I was gunna tell you some of the other inane s~~~ that my ex said, but it was so f~~~ing boring I’ve totally forgotten.

The f~~~ing CUTLERY was boring?! Jesus Christ, she sure got her priorities straight!

lol….

Women love to replace things for the hell of replacing them. And they get mad because men will wear the same boxers for 10 years as long as it’s in decent shape instead of throwing em out every few months and getting new ones. Wasting money comes natural for them.

"He didn't marry until now, so he won't ever do it. Think about it, why would a man like him ever marry? It's too late to catch him. " ~some cunt

+3

Anonymous

So few of them ever start a conversation first

Of course they are boring, they are weak

Weak people are not exciting to themselves or others.

+3

And they get mad because men will wear the same boxers for 10 years as long as it’s in decent shape instead of throwing em out every few months and getting new ones

Yep thats me. Had the same hooded jacket since 2011, its turned a completely different colour from the wash lmao but i dont give a f~~~. It keeps me warm. Still got boxer shorts from years ago. Had a tshirt i wore with holes until it eventually ripped apart, was my fave tshirt.

I dont give a f~~~ what i look like to other people. I’m not dressing up smart to impress anyone.

+2

My 2nd ex did nothing but talk about the same f~~~ing topics over and over again. She would bore the absolute s~~~ out of me and try and talk to me when i was sat at my computer with headphones trying to drown out her yapping f~~~ing pie hole.

THey talk about the same s~~~ over and over and over. And its always about money, some inane s~~~ about her friends, her job, her wanker family.

She was also a f~~~ing useless c~~~. She ‘never had enough time’ to do the shopping and id have to wait until f~~~ing 9pm some nights for my dinner. Then i just started making my own and told her to make her own as well.

They are f~~~ing useless. Whenever she had some washing or chore to do, it was always “im so tired from working so hard” “ive got so much s~~~ to do” and on and on, while im f~~~ing working 70 hours a week in two jobs, this was 2 years ago.

+4

Then come 9:30pm shes laying flat out on the sofa watching some bulls~~~ tv drama and 5 mins later snoring like a pig. The sound breaks my concentration and i look over at her in disgust, thinking, ‘you fat ugly worthless bitch. How the f~~~ did i end up with that’. THen i start to feel suicidal and angry and as she finally grunts, wakes up and goes to her bedroom, the snoring continues and i f~~~ing lose the will to live.

+5

My 2nd ex, the one im talking about above, is 38, a post wall woman. I reckon post wall women are excruciatingly boring because they have whored themselves out to al lthe previous men before you, and you’re left with the shell. The double blowjob she gave chad thunderc~~~ with her friend very willingly, oooh she would never do the same for you. The time she was butt f~~~ed over the sofa at another chads house while screaming yes i love this so much this is my destiny, denies you anal sex stating it ‘hurts’ and she finds it gross.

These c~~~s have been porked, gutted and extracted. Boring women-like being given 2nd hand item that is so tatty and f~~~ed up, you get nothing out of it.

+3
    Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

Since breaking up with my ex-gf in December 2015, I have dipped my toe into the toxic sludge dating pool.

God, it really is disgusting, I have not met a single interesting girl. They are all unpleasantly boring. I have to talk over them and tell them stories if the date is to have any chance of being fun. If I sit back and allow them to provide the entertainment, I can guarantee that the night will be a mind-numbing gigantic fail.

It has become trite to say, but jerk off before a date if you want to see the true value of the girl you are about to meet.

I recoil in migraine at the thought of my last date who told a never ending story about the diet habits of her vegan girl friend. If I had a gun on me, I would have killed everyone within a 12 mile radius.

when I was trying the online dating thing a couple of years back I met up with some girl and I was doing the “good dating” thing and letting her talk….

She was boring me about what she did for her work and I was trying so hard to look like I was interested in what she was saying, I couldn’t even remember what her job was afterwards. Next time we met I was awkwardly trying to get out of her what she did lol

needless to say we only met a couple of times after that and the final straw was a cinema trip where she had the most annoying laugh and I knew sitting in the cinema I was going to make a quick exit and never see her again after.

I agree with you about having a wank before you go out – without the maximum need for sex on a date, you will realise how dull the whole experience is

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Spectator

Well this turns into a “Top Gun” thread.

It is the biggest problem with women. They are boring but think that WE are.

If they think at all. It’s rather the hamsterwheel “model” of explaining how they work and what makes them tick.

It seems that there is a “law of inversion” that applies to everything women think, do and say.

They think exacty the opposite of what they should be thinking.

They tell everybody the exact opposite of what they should tell

They get s~~~ and take it for gold

They get gold and kick it in the dumpster

They get a good man and think he’s bad

They get a scumbag and think that he’s a real man

They meet an intelligent self-made man and tell him “You bore me!”

They meet a school dropout and have a fluent conversation with him.

They unknowingly tell their own story when they tell others “how bad you are”

The more a man does to show her his love and value for her, the more she despises him

Women also are good at inverting everything they claim about men:
    “Men are cold hearted”

Who is the one that leaves and takes off at the first sign of financial weakness a man might have?
    Who only marries for money?
    Who euthanizes their cats for the slightest reason?
    “Men are violent”
    Everybody kwows that women are the first to hit someone if they don’t get their way. 70 percent of them are physically abusive. God and allah did us men a big favor in giving them weaker muscles. Else they would be “Terminator at home”…
    “Men only yell and are unpolite”
    Who yells and bitches over absolutely nothing. Who starts wars after the tiniest conflict?
    “Men are disorganized”
    Who runs big companies… MEN.
    Ever looked at messy and dirty appartments of single women?
    Who are the most animal hoarders?
    Who make up the larger part of “garbage”-hoarders?
    “Men are ruthless and bad drivers”
    That’s a good one: 70 percent of speeding offences within restdential areas are made by women. They are just unguided missiles and accidents waiting to happen because they are the ones that “text while they drive” They love and respect their stupid smartphone more than kids playing in the street. Fits their self-centered personality very well!
    “Men are stupid”
    Who built cars, houses, bridges, airplanes, rockets, TV-satellites, the internet, hospitals, factories, radios, TV’s, smartphones, GPS, roads, trails, trains and 100 million more things?
    “Men are careless”
    Women only buy stuff to throw it away after a few months. THEY are our environmental problem and the cause of overfilled and toxic garbage dumping grounds.
    And dioxins released by garbage incineration plants, burning up the plastic s~~~ that women constantly need to buy and carelessly throw away later.

They are the ones that “max out” credit cards without thinking of tomorrow and without empathy for the man that has to break his back to repay it.
    “Men cant think”
    “Men are uneducated”
    (see above)
    “Men can’t love”
    Why get so many men hurt by having their children taken away in a divorce.
    Why do men work “day in day out” for their “loved ones”?
    OK – let’s stop here. (Or else: Worldwide “Trigger Warning” for borderline bitches)

But everything women say and argue about us is what THEY actually are themselves.

When the media puts us men down like we are fools – I never run out of counter-ammunition:

Who is too stupid and clumsy to open cans, bottles, cardboard packages? Which woman is able to do that without calling a man. Or instead spilling half of the contents on the floor…

Men can read maps, women can’t even safely use a GPS.

Oh, another “good one”:

“Men are clumsy and can’t do nothing right”
    How many women watchmakers are out there?
    How many women climb tall mountains?
    How many women are electromechanical technicians that fix laptops, cassette decks, VCRs, CD-players, radios, TVs………………………………………
    Which woman fixes her own PC when it breaks?

LAW OF INVERSION:

Whatever a women says. Turn it around and you get THE TRUTH!

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the traitor "admin" to do whatever they want. And that same "admin team" is still using up to 35 sock puppet profiles to target "inconvenient" members individually with slander and personal attacks. Before my "departure", I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place into the ground as part of their mission. Their background agenda was and is to make MGTOW look like a club of losers to the public eye. And during the course of 2019, they actually managed to destroy almost all other MGTOW venues as well. Here is the truth about "theindependentman.org" aka "TIM", which was created as an extended workbench to further divide the community. When you register, they install a spyware Zombie cookie on your browser that does all kinds of things the user does not know of: http://www.filedropper.com/essay-on-the-removal-of-malware-cookies-used-by-tim (.pdf file)

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Spectator

I found another one:

“Men are lacking in emotional intelligence”

Say what?

Who runs big enterprises?
    Who are the most successful salesmen? (Or why does it say “salesman”)
    Who fights for his country in a war?

Stop here.

Men are only lacking the twisted intelligence women have to turn the truth around, blackmail and manipulate people, destroy friendships by defamation and behave like an innocent angel after she beat up the kids… (Oh doctor, my boy stumbled over a garden hose my careless husband was too lazy to put back”)

I’m glad to lack this type of intelligence. And glad to be able to notice it when I see it. And that is why I repell women.

They don’t like to look into a mirror that turns their twisted self-image back around to reality…

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the traitor "admin" to do whatever they want. And that same "admin team" is still using up to 35 sock puppet profiles to target "inconvenient" members individually with slander and personal attacks. Before my "departure", I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place into the ground as part of their mission. Their background agenda was and is to make MGTOW look like a club of losers to the public eye. And during the course of 2019, they actually managed to destroy almost all other MGTOW venues as well. Here is the truth about "theindependentman.org" aka "TIM", which was created as an extended workbench to further divide the community. When you register, they install a spyware Zombie cookie on your browser that does all kinds of things the user does not know of: http://www.filedropper.com/essay-on-the-removal-of-malware-cookies-used-by-tim (.pdf file)

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.