Women are very dangerous drivers.

Topic by mgto_Ow

Mgto_Ow

Home Forums The Litter Box Women are very dangerous drivers.

This topic contains 81 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Dr. Sable  Dr. Sable 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Mgto_Ow
    mgto_Ow
    Spectator

Data collected of the 6+ million American car crashes that took place between 1998 and 2007 revealed facts that feminists would desperately want to bury, because of their agenda to prove that women drivers are better. Thankfully, the FACTS are not on their side.

At any given time women made up only 40% of the drivers on the road and men made up the majority 60%. The data showed that even though they are a minority on the road, women are involved in well over 2/3rds of the car accidents!!! This means that we could reduce car crashes by up to 70% if women were not allowed to drive. Which means SIGNIFICANTLY safer roads for everybody.

This also means that if women made up 50% of the drivers, the number of accidents would shoot up. God forbid they make up 60% one day…. here’s the data:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2012188/Women-drivers-ARE-dangerous-wheel-scientists-discover.html

+4

Anonymous

You wanna make women safer drivers? Take away the car! Or at least take away her cellphone and spray-paint all the mirrors flat black.

+4
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Why is this science? It’s statistics. And any study around car accidence that doesn’t take data from insurance companies is flawed, IMO.

Personally, I find most people to be bad drivers. From my observations, men tend to drive to fast while women tend to do something stupid. Both tend to follow way to close behind other cars, making it impossible to brake suddenly (huge issue with me).

I assume every car on the road to be dangerous, and do my best to keep my distance from them.

Ok. Then do it.

+10
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Insurance companies won’t release this because it would show they are over charging men and under charging females. Lawsuit.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+2

Anonymous

Lane discipline is my biggest gripe with female drivers and I notice more women have problems with this than men.

I assume every car on the road to be dangerous, and do my best to keep my distance from them.

This has always been my assumption and its kept me out of several accidents in the past, i would have otherwise been involved in.

+1
    Mgto_Ow
    mgto_Ow
    Spectator

Why is this science? It’s statistics. And any study around car accidence that doesn’t take data from insurance companies is flawed, IMO.

Your personal opinions and experiences are irrelevant in the face of nationwide, decade-long recorded data.

Science is based on observations, facts and data. SEE BELOW FOR INSURANCE REPORT AS WELL.

You wanna make women safer drivers? Take away the car! Or at least take away her cellphone and spray-paint all the mirrors flat black.

Can’t disagree with you there!

Insurance companies won’t release this because it would show they are over charging men and under charging females. Lawsuit.

Here is data from just ONE insurance company. Findings as expected.

http://www.thelocal.ch/20130110/women-drivers-more-accident-prone-than-men-study

+8
    Xlrsnbrg
    xlrsnbrg
    Participant

Your statistics are flawed. In accidents where the man driving is found responsible, there is often a woman in the passenger seat nagging the hell out of him, causing him to be distracted. I’ve been in one such accident myself. So technically the woman is responsible, but the statistics won’t capture that.

So the ratio is probably even higher 🙂

A man shouldn't make his life's objective to be on the side of the majority, but to avoid finding himself in the ranks of the insane. (Marcus Aurelius)

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Your personal opinions and experiences are irrelevant in the face of nationwide, decade-long recorded data.

Oh, but your opinions are relevant, right? Yes, you repeated some of the stats from the article, but you stated your opinions on the data and what it means. Whatever. I am not crazy about using police records for accurate stats on accidents. That’s my opinion.

Science is based on observations, facts and data. SEE BELOW FOR INSURANCE REPORT AS WELL.

That doesn’t mean anything to do with facts and data is science, and you certainly don’t need a degree to gather this data. As for the insurance report, a Swiss non-profit seems kind of weak to me.

I’m not saying women are good drivers or that the stats are not accurate. I simply don’t think they’re the best sources of data, and it’s rather irrelevant to me. As I stated before, I assume every car is dangerous regardless of the sex of the driver.

Can’t disagree with you there!

Ah, so this opinion you like, so it’s relevant?

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Xlrsnbrg
    xlrsnbrg
    Participant

Oh, but your opinions are relevant, right?

I find it strange too that on his first day here he’s lecturing everyone.

A man shouldn't make his life's objective to be on the side of the majority, but to avoid finding himself in the ranks of the insane. (Marcus Aurelius)

+1
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

This means that we could reduce car crashes by up to 70% if women were not allowed to drive. Which means SIGNIFICANTLY safer roads for everybody.

I couldn’t care less: women are citizens and adults, and they have all the rights to drive.
    By the way: most car crashes caused by women happens within the cities and at low speed, so this isn’t harmful (usually no people are wounded) and it’s even good for the economy because it means a lot of work for coachworks (that are, incidentally, mostly males): it’s a win-win situation.

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+1
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

So said, it can sounds strange, but if we try to fix…

I find it normal that on his her first day here he she’s lecturing everyone.

Banning an entire category of persons just only on the basis of their sex in order to achieve more “safety” is a VERY typical feminist mindset – i.e.: women’s only spaces…a man would have proposed raising the standards for taking driving licenses…

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+4
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

They text and drive I’ve seen it far too many times and if my dad wasn’t lighting quick I would have been dead.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Mgto_Ow
    mgto_Ow
    Spectator

Not at all. I merely gave the bare facts and logical deductions.

Only if you label presenting facts & analysing data as “lecturing”

+2
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

Only if you label presenting facts & analysing data as “lecturing”

Banning half population from driving isn’t a “logical” deduction.
    There are just only two categories of people with such mindset: islamists and feminists.
    Do you like playing piano?

MGTOW isn’t about banning women (or men, or trans, or whatever) from doing something.
    Even more, MGTOW isn’t about banning people from something on the grounds of “feeling safe”: this is you, not us.
    Being safe isn’t a “feeling”, it’s a condition that you can partially achieve by empowering yourself: you cannot understand that, because feminism is all about blaming other people (men) for your faults, being unaccountable, being entitled. The very opposite of empowerment.

MGTOW is about men taking our lifes in our own hands, without pandering to entitled and unaccountable persons.

Mgto_Ow
    mgto_Ow
    Spectator

Wrong. It has nothing to do with Islam specifically.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3100674/Orthodox-Jewish-sect-compared-Saudi-Arabia-banning-women-London-driving-barring-pupils-school-dropped-mothers.html

Not going into whether we SHOULD ban them or not….. just that IF we did, our roads would be significantly safer.

Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

That’s funny.

Ok. Then do it.

Mgto_Ow
    mgto_Ow
    Spectator

To add to all the above stated facts, here’s something that might be of interest. An article from the year 2000 which presents data given by an insurance company.

‘The straightforward message is that women have more accidents,’ said a spokesman for the research firm that compiled the data.

Since the article is so old, it is nearly impossible to find the exact source. But since the Daily Mail gives correct information almost all of the time, it’s quite possible that this is true. In fact, it’s very, very likely. This article also seems too detailed and accurate to be fictional.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4677/Women-crashes.html

Then again there’s an extremely small chance that it is false.

+1
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

This doesn’t need to be proven to men. Yesterday you posted “men are better doctors than women” but it’s really best used (and effective) when countering a female statement like “women are better doctors than men”.

MEN do not typically run around pretending that “one sex is better/smarter” than the other. That’s womanly. This entire “debate” is designed to sucker you into the conversation – or to get you to try to disprove it. Pretending that one sex is “better” than the other – simply BECAUSE they are male (or female) – is one of the most f~~~ed up things in the culture.

Women are smarter than men
    Women are better communicators than men
    “Women are better drivers than men”
    “Women are better at multitasking”
    It’s official men are idiots” ( but women are not? )
    “Pregnancy is sexy”

And then an entire audience of them will clap and laugh and pretend they said something smart.
    But it makes them look STUPID.

For guys . A guide to girl talk.

… implying women are “better” communicators.

We don’t need statistics or factual numbers to disprove that s~~~, when you can just LAUGH in her face for merely suggesting it. She expects men – who invented all languages including programming, morse code and classical music – to LOWER their standards to the female level. In her own bulls~~~, she’s proving women are complete s~~~ at direct communication and provides a f~~~ing MAN-ual for what “no” really means.

“Women are better communicators than men. What she MEANS…. vs what she SAYS explained in multiple elaborate paragraphs”.

“Thats’s like saying a Hummer burns gas……… better”.

THE END.

This “factual data” is not required to “prove” it. It’s required to DIS-prove ridiculous claims women make that they are somehow “better” by nature – simply because they are born with a vagina.

“Women are better at multitasking!! Statistics show that….. “

“Multi-task? Don’t make me multi-laugh.”

*drops the mic*.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +7
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Just look at the title of this thread:

Women are very dangerous drivers.

OK so here is “professional” race car driver Danica Patrick multi-tasking her way into hitting a non-moving pedestrian – which is the biggest mistake you can possibly make with a car.

Not only ONCE — but TWICE.

You could easily say “women are very dangerous drivers” because of the way she doesn’t even think it’s her fault! Like that woman who sued Winebago because she drove her Motor Home off the cliff thinking “cruise control” meant she can leave the driver’s seat to take a p~~~. A woman filing a lawsuit over that s~~~ actually believes SHE didn’t even make a mistake.

THAT”S why women are more “dangerous drivers”.
    Less accountability MAKES her “more dangerous”.

Less accountability MAKES her “more dangerous” at dating too.
    But YOU don’t even need to prove it — because WOMEN prove it.
    The f~~~ing retarded feminists put it right there IN PRINT!!!

THE MESSAGE: “LISTEN UP MEN!!! YOU’RE MORE ACCOUNTABLE THAN WOMEN!! SO THERE!!! MEN ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN!!!”

lol. See how f~~~ing STUPID it is? They prove it themselves!

If a woman were to post some s~~~ like “women are better drivers than men” I wouldn’t even argue with statistics! She WANTED me to waste my time arguing with her, disproving it with “factual statistics”, and “debate” her until the cows come home, but I would just post this, totally ignore her and get on to better and more important things. Turn her “argument” into a f~~~ing JOKE.

MALE ATM PROCEDURE:

Drive up to the cash machine.
    Put down your car window.
    Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
    Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.
    Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
    Put window up.
    Drive off.

FEMALE “MULTI-TASKING” ATM PROCEDURE:

Drive up to cash machine.
    Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.
    Set parking brake, put the window down.
    Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.
    Tell person on cell phone you will call them back and hang up
    Attempt to insert card into machine.
    Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
    Insert card.
    Re-insert card the right way.
    Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.
    Enter PIN.
    Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
    Enter amount of cash required.
    Check makeup in rear view mirror.
    Retrieve cash and receipt.
    Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.
    Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of checkbook.
    Re-check makeup.
    Drive forward 2 feet.
    Reverse back to cash machine.
    Retrieve card.
    Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided.
    Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.
    Restart stalled engine and pull off.
    Redial person on cell phone.
    Drive for 2 to 3 miles.
    Release Parking Brake.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    Mgto_Ow
    mgto_Ow
    Spectator

Male superiority has always been known, taught and discussed. Only a feminist environment would discourage talk of the natural superiority of men. The facts can’t be denied… only buried

These kind of things ARE needed not only to dispel nonsensical myths, but also to bring to light the reality, that is, female inferiority.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.