Women demanding a Guy's credit score .. on first date.

Topic by hmskl'd

Hmskl'd

Home Forums Dating Women demanding a Guy's credit score .. on first date.

This topic contains 69 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by FunInTheSun  FunInTheSun 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Eek
    Eek
    Participant

Here’s a 762 they won’t get their claws into…

+3
    Fr Jack
    Fr Jack
    Participant

Just tell them it’s none of their f~~~ing business and leave.

+2
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I think I’d tell her its over 800, how much I make, and my net worth.

I wouldn’t care if she knew because I wouldn’t call her for date #2. Well, to be fair, I doubt I’d even be on date #1 haha.

+3
    Juehue
    Juehue
    Participant

I don’t own credit cards.

+3
    Mark
    mark
    Participant

I am going to break one for the ladies.

Forget women. A man is his actions and life experience. In the western world we men make choices, and face the consequences. Some people decide to spend the school years doing nothing, some put their nose down and keep it down. Some people get into debt, others save and invest.

In today´s society, and whether we like it or not, and taking away the exceptions, money is often the result of our choices.

During my master studies I was hospitalized twice for exhaustion. This is how much I wanted to have the best possible degree with the highest marks. I was top of my class and before I ever left the campus I had good job offers lined up. As a result, I make good money and my FICO score is spotless. To me, my money is simply the result of me working hard and working smart.

Ask any cashier, any supermarket assistant, and you will get a sob story about how life mistreated them. Dig a bit deeper and you will find slackers who preferred to fool around instead of applying themselves in school. And this also goes to the ones who choose easy degrees.

The FICO score is nothing but the result of your money, and how you use it. You increase your score by acquiring debt, and pay it back. By using your credit card, and pay off your balances. A six-figure income will give you a good score, but you still need to show you are able to pay what you owe. In my case, I never ever once bought anything on a credit card´s credit. What I do is pay for everything with my credit card and then pay it in full at the end of the month.

If I was a good woman I would also care about his FICO score, not because this shows the money he has, but because it shows his character. I consider not paying your debt as a flaw in character. I also consider poverty in western countries the result of laziness and poor choices, including poverty due to divorce. Don´t want to be poor? Don´t get married.

+3
    DwightDavid
    DwightDavid
    Participant

I know this is an older thread and this is not exactly the same things as the op, but there are two times when I was proud of my friends. It shows AWALT.
    My first friend is in his mid 20s. He was dating a girl and things were fine until she asked him where he saw himself in 5 years. He broke it off immediately.

Another friend, my age, mid 40s was dating a single mother for a while.He is a lawyer making a nice living. He is not showy or snobby, but she is. She asked him what is his potential for greater income over the next ten years. he also broke off immediately. He asked me “I have enough, how much do I need? She just wants someone to be an accessory to her life. I don’t need that.”

I was glad to see that despite their having no idea of MGTOW, their age differences and backgrounds,they saw trouble ahead and acted in their own self interest.

+2
    Terminus Est
    Terminus Est
    Participant

No problem, here it is: 813 as of 9/10/17.

Next, let me see a picture of your mom so I can see what you’ll look like in 20 years.

+3
    Shaunoz
    shaunoz
    Participant

SERIOUSLY, WTF..

In the past, when I did date, I had the answer ready about income as follows:

“I just never discuss my personal financial details with somone I’ve just met. If you ARE person like that, or your ARE LOOKING FOR a person like that, then this is just not going to work out.”

If asked about credit score or income at any time, I would probably say something like this : “hahaha, that is so funny! You think that if we end up dating I’m going to pay for things for you ?? Excuse me for a second…” Then go to counter – pay for half only of the bill (or only my drinks/food if different to 50%). Then keep walking, never to contact again…. Let the resturant explain to her that half the bill is still outstanding, and that her date has left already after paying only his share of the bill.

+3
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Man this happens all the time!!!

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+2
    Black Mask
    Black Mask
    Participant

Since we’re comparing SMV. I need to see you shoot some ping pong b~~~~ for me.

Modern women aren’t tight enough. Their c~~~ caverns would just rain ping pong b~~~~.

"Man honesty is misogyny." - Patrice O'Neal

+3
    Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

So, what’s your credit score?

850. What’s yours?

I don’t know, I haven’t checked it recently.

Let’s check right now. If it’s any lower than mine, we probably aren’t going to be a good fit.

+3

Anonymous

I think a fair reply would be ‘ whats your hourly rate?’

+2
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

If it’s a requirement, just tell her that’s fine. But she will be require to take multiple nuts to the face and swallow a lot of semen. I think that’s fair.

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

+3
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

: What’s your FICO score?
    : How many dicks have you taken?

Wouldn’t bother me too much, particularly if she gave an explanation of having moochie bfs in the past or something. It gives me the opportunity to do the same and gauge whether she’s likely to expect me to pay for everything.

Just because a woman knows my financial status doesn’t give her the ability to extract it from me.

Knowing your financial details is none of her business. Unless she’s the bank, the IRS, or the government, fk off with that s~~~.

+2
    Moose
    Moose
    Participant

It’s like we used to say in CA about the women there. There are two things they want to see before they go out with you…a blood test and an ATM receipt.

+2
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

827 any c~~~ whos lower. Cant touch this.

Those are my standards and im sticking do it.

P.s. it was as high as 843. Probably because i checked it.

The highest i heard of is 846.

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

+3
    AgitoM
    AgitoM
    Participant

Here are some of my experiences with regards to this:

First of all, I was born and raised in a country where almost nobody has a creditcard. Kids are raised since young to “not spend money they don’t have”, and that generally is my attitude as well.

I have a debit card in my wallet, which I generally use for online purchases and pay hotel bills while abroad. Honestly, I have no clue about what credit scores mean.
    Really wonder how my “debit card” and “not spend money I don’t have” attitude would go down when dating an American woman, anyone want to comment?

In the country I’m living in right now, people love creditcards. However I’ve seen statistical evidence that most of the “high lifestyles” people have here are mostly made possible through creditcard debt.

Girls never asked me for my credit score on dates here, but a very common question is: “How much do you earn”? Now the interesting thing is, within the organization that I work, every employment contract has a clause to prohibits us ever telling anyone how much we earn. Even between colleagues it’s strictly prohibited to discuss salaries. As a result, even my boss doesn’t know how much I get paid.

So my response to girl has always been: I’m not with liberty to discuss.
    Off course, girls always want to start the guessing game here (so much for respecting the fact I am not allowed to discuss it), and that’s where I turn it into a s~~~ test. So usually they start guessing with a number which is usually double or triple of what I actually earn. My response is to laugh and say something like “Oh how I wish I would earn that!”. They usually then adjust the amount down in steps. I keep on saying it’s “too high” until they reached an amount in which I am barely earning more then a fresh grad on my level of education and say something like “Yeah, that’s about it, I’m barely scrapping by” “Please don’t tell anyone, it’s confidential”.

That’s the moment I wait to see how quickly they finish their drinks (first date is always drinks, never dinner), and leave, and if they ever call me back.

Funny thing is though, if a shallow girl were to use her brain for 1 second, she would realize someone of my age and years of work experience would never earn as little as she “guessed”, definitely not doing the kind of work I do.

Anyway, one more anecdote about girls and money:
    One of my exes in the past had the annoying habit to keep calling me. Last she called me (a few years back now), she asked me what work I do now. When I told her what I do, she broke into a rant about how I am having “lazy noncompetitive job”, and how she is so much better then me. She then proceeds to tell me she is running her own business, even telling me how much money she earned over the whole year. My response to her: “Oh, that’s a lot of money, well done!” “Yeah, I don’t earn as much as that”. Truth is, I earned in 5 months what she earned in a year. Not even taking into account bonuses and other perks.

+2
    Dark Kenshi
    Dark Kenshi
    Participant

When she asks about your FICO, ask her about her weight…

Wm: “How much is your FICO?”
    M: “Over 830.”
    Wm: “Great! Anything under that, and we would not be a good match!”
    M: “How much do you weight?”
    Wm: “What? Why are you asking me this?”
    M: “Because anything over 2 digits and we will not be a good match.”
    Wm: “Why are you doing this?”
    M: “How many dicks have rammed you, since you started to have sex?”
    Wm: “I will not tell you! But it was more than you have had pussy!”
    M: “Great! I knew it was over 2 digits, so you are a whore, and we are not a good match. Thanks, I’m out!”.

"Young was I once, I walked alone, and bewildered seemed in the way; then I found me another and rich I thought me, for man is the joy of man." Odin, Hàvamàl, stanza 47.

+1
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

. I need predictive analytics.

I predict that she’s going to be a bitch to any man that chooses to date her.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+1
    L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

Dear hmskl’d
    Never heard of this.

If I was on a dinner date I would get up and immediately pay half the bill & leave (30 seconds) never mind finish the date.

Had the experience of being “consumer proposal”, also had the fiscal smarts to rise above it all and quietly become a self-made millionaire. I promised myself I’d do it before the seven years (bankruptcy) was over. I, on purpose, didn’t pay my mortgage off, but did another transaction…..yup a millionaire twice in two entirely different fields.
    I bet my FICO score is s~~~……just the way I want it post-divorce!

L. Euler

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.