Women Don't Love You And Don't Expect Them To Ever

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums MGTOW Central Women Don't Love You And Don't Expect Them To Ever

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Bub  Bub 1 day, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +8
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dZvYybn5jBuF/

I agree with Big John here that women don’t love men and they never will. Women lie about you to everyone in your life to hurt you and make them feel superior and like they’re the victim.

When my mom divorced my dad 27 years ago, she would tell everyone that my dad would come home Wednesday nights from his bowling league drunk and would beat her up in the middle of the night. Some believed her, but I didn’t, because I was there with my dad on Wednesdays at the bowling alley. Besides, even if my dad did come home drunk and abuse her, then why did she leave me to live with him and my half brother to live with HIS father (first husband)?

Take my aunt and her kids (please do, I don’t want her); I thought she was a loving woman when I was growing up, but once she started having kids, she changed. She treats me like scum, she picks on me about my life choices, and my poor speech skills and laughs at me to make me feel VERY awkward. She brags about her kids as if they won the Nobel Peace Prize and I’m just a pathetic loser. She lies to me last Thanksgiving about a movie I gave her last year about my Asperger, she told my dad to leave me home for Christmas while the rest of the family can have a holiday together because she thought I would start a fight. That was the end of that relationship! Sunday is Father’s Day and I pray to the MGTOW gods that we don’t go over there.

We all know that a woman will use the same lie as other women to hurt men and that is abuse and alcohol or he didn’t satisfy me. It’s the same bulls~~~ lie in all break ups.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+7
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

No women are able to love men.

They just will not love you the way a man can love a woman.

They love men in the way they are able to, always conditionally, and primarily for what you are currently doing for them, and can do for them in the future. Society has adopted the woman good, man bad archetype so when she wants to leave, its never her fault, shes the victim of an evil man, and they will white knight for her and take from the man for her.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+11
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

and primarily for what you are currently doing for them, and can do for them in the future.

Based on decades of experience, I am now determined to do Jack S~~~ for them going forward. If that makes me unloved, so be it.

+4
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

Women are only capable of loving themselves.
    They do not care about you, men their children.
    Woman only cares about bettering other women.

Just rolling down the road

+5
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Women are only capable of loving themselves.They do not care about you, men their children.Woman only cares about bettering other women.

slight correction

they don’t care about bettering other women

they stick together when its them vs a man/men

butif you’ve seen them in the career world, many do not, and the others that do only do so because it benefits them personally somehow

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Women are recipients by nature and their love reflects what they are receiving. If they are getting something that elevates their status and security above its current level they really do feel love but once the elevation has taken place, they are reset to zero.

A good analogy was given me by an African lady. “A man’s love is like a gas cooker. The gas is always there, turn it on and apply a spark and you can cook right away. A woman is like a jiko (clay lined brasier fueled with charcoal). You must put charcoal, take fat wood to light the charcoal and then you must fan the fire, then slowly the jiko will warm and you can cook” She declined to mention the really important point that you have to keep fueling the jiko or it cools off pretty fast. I would also add that many women seem to think they don’t have to pay their gas bills. Women, especially those with children, seem to think they can never be cut off if they do not pay their bills but you have to pay the gas bill or you will get cut off. A man is not just a tap you turn to get stuff.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Women are recipients by nature and their love reflects what they are receiving. If they are getting something that elevates their status and security above its current level they really do feel love but once the elevation has taken place, they are reset to zero.
    A good analogy was given me by an African lady. “A man’s love is like a gas cooker. The gas is always there, turn it on and apply a spark and you can cook right away. A woman is like a jiko (clay lined brasier fueled with charcoal). You must put charcoal, take fat wood to light the charcoal and then you must fan the fire, then slowly the jiko will warm and you can cook” She declined to mention the really important point that you have to keep fueling the jiko or it cools off pretty fast. I would also add that many women seem to think they don’t have to pay their gas bills. Women, especially those with children, seem to think they can never be cut off if they do not pay their bills but you have to pay the gas bill or you will get cut off. A man is not just a tap you turn to get stuff.

And if a man acts like a woman, love-wise or attention-wise, to a woman, they sure as f@ck do NOT like that!

+7
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Yes, the double standards are everywhere. Once a man realizes that women really don’t bring much to the table, the risk/reward of making a long-term commitment is way out of balance, and “the juice isn’t worth the squeeze”, he can begin to exercise his sovereignty and get on with life.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Women are recipients by nature and their love reflects what they are receiving. If they are getting something that elevates their status and security above its current level they really do feel love but once the elevation has taken place, they are reset to zero.A good analogy was given me by an African lady. “A man’s love is like a gas cooker. The gas is always there, turn it on and apply a spark and you can cook right away. A woman is like a jiko (clay lined brasier fueled with charcoal). You must put charcoal, take fat wood to light the charcoal and then you must fan the fire, then slowly the jiko will warm and you can cook” She declined to mention the really important point that you have to keep fueling the jiko or it cools off pretty fast. I would also add that many women seem to think they don’t have to pay their gas bills. Women, especially those with children, seem to think they can never be cut off if they do not pay their bills but you have to pay the gas bill or you will get cut off. A man is not just a tap you turn to get stuff.

And if a man acts like a woman, love-wise or attention-wise, to a woman, they sure as f@ck do NOT like that!

This is the best way I have found to end a relationship with a woman. Just ask them what they have done for you lately to deserve your affection. Works like a charm. Best bit is they are happy to have split (you were a loser they had to dump pronto), so you get no hassles later.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

so you get no hassles later.

change the locks anyway. Hassles have a way of appearing at the most inconvenient times.

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

so you get no hassles later.

change the locks anyway. Hassles have a way of appearing at the most inconvenient times.

Hahaha indeed. Wise decision.

+2
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

Women are only capable of loving themselves.They do not care about you, men their children.Woman only cares about bettering other women.

slight correction
    they don’t care about bettering other women
    they stick together when its them vs a man/men
    butif you’ve seen them in the career world, many do not, and the others that do only do so because it benefits them personally somehow

If you take 4 men and put them in a room together for 30 days, they’ll come out as best friends.
    Do the same with 4 women and only one will walk out alive.

The only thing women give a f u c k about is what other women think of them

It’s their Kryptonite. Use it to your advantage.

Just rolling down the road

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.