Women lose 156k jobs last month, men gain 10k

Topic by TG

TG

Home Forums Work Women lose 156k jobs last month, men gain 10k

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Hollowtips  hollowtips 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +7
    TG
    TG
    Participant

Saw a report on the news today. Last month women lost 156,000 jobs, but men GAINED 10,000. And 91% of government jobs lost last month were women. This was followed by a discussion about what to do about it. Some suggestions floated included universal income for moms. So a couple of thoughts in no particular order.

1. Makes sense. Men do the jobs that HAVE to get done. If the government owns a building, it’s mostly men who keep the building working. If there are new roads to build or old roads to maintain, it’s mostly men (other than holding a stop sign) that do the work. Keeping the computer systems working is mostly done by men. The first to go are the people who don’t add value, or don’t maintain what’s already there.

2. If you are young, pay attention. I was in college in the early 80’s after a long economic slump. Stagflation was a new word, a stagnant economy at the same time you have inflation. Part of the reason I went into tax is because no matter how much income a company makes or loses, it still has to file a tax return. And it has served me well. I’ve never been without work due to an economic slowdown. I was talking to my daughters last night and told them to pay attention to who is still working right now so you never go through that yourself.

3. One of the comments on the show was about how mom is the primary in the house to get their kids through home school right now. But what they didn’t say is that the reason they do that is because they have no respect for their husbank. They look at their husbank as Homer Simpson, basically a dolt that could never be left in charge of anything. And while she can do a passing job (70% is a C), he won’t be allowed one mistake. Anything but 100% will get his ass chewed.

The other telling item from the segment was that women are turning to alcohol six time more than men are right now. Pressure can either make a diamond or break something depending on how strong the object is. ‘Nuff said.

Interesting that no one cares if men suffer, but god forbid women do. But hey, you already knew that.

Order the good wine

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

The good news is that women lost a ton of jobs and men gained. Now women can return to the kitchen and laundry room, where they belong.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+5
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Saw a report on the news today.

Then it must not be true

told them to pay attention to who is still working right now so you never go through that yourself.

This is good advice

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+3
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

They have to fudge the numbers just so women don’t look as bad and men don’t look as good. Women lost 156,000 jobs? You might as well at least double that. Men gained 10k jobs? You might as well multiply that by at least 4. Women are reported to have turned to alcohol 6 times more than men? Try 600. You get the picture.

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Women are reported to have turned to alcohol 6 times more than men? Try 600. You get the picture.

this is true.

I was at the liquor store a few weeks ago to get a bottle of wine for holiday dinner. Two women in front of me, wayyyyyyyy to friendly with each other to be friends or sisters. so I figured they were LES.
    They had about $200 worth of liquor and wine on the counter and were asking if anything was on special about the stuff behind the girl at the cash register.
    Talk about drinking too much……

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Some suggestions floated included universal income for moms.

The Universal Income Scheme is one of the things on the elite agenda. Basically, it’s Communism.

It’s been floated several times in the last few years. The UK furlough scheme and free-meals-for children campaign is UIS by the back door.

Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

unfortunately this means men will be paying 156,000 women indirectly for unemployment and other benefits for women and children

so dudes, you’re supporting these women via the gynocentric system of welfare and unemployment taxes

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

unfortunately this means men will be paying 156,000 women indirectly for unemployment and other benefits for women and children
    so dudes, you’re supporting these women via the gynocentric system of welfare and unemployment taxes

Just wait until more retail jobs are gone because of online shopping and so many people are out of work and have nowhere to go. THEN, your taxes will go up to pay for the unemployed.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+1
    Hollowtips
    hollowtips
    Participant

So 10k men do the work of 156k women? Sounds about right

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.