Women losing it on restaurant workers – no societal outrage, what penalties

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central Women losing it on restaurant workers – no societal outrage, what penalties

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Sky-O  Sky-O 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +3

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mcdonalds-customer-fire-gun-fries-cold-owner-says

We’ve seen more and more of these stories where people lose what little sh1t they have on restaurant workers and fast food workers without them even waiting for staff to correct it, if they can. A machine is down, they attack workers. Somthing is too cold, they attack workers. Something isnt made that time of day, they attack workers. Not enough ketchup or napkins, they come back in and attack workers. Sometimes they try to come through the drive thru winode, or pull a worker thru a window. They leap the counter, or race into areas they aren’t permitted.

Almost all the violent atackers in these stories are women.

Who the f~~~ do they think they are to attack other people? Where are the stories on the womens shows slamming the women for no self control over the smallest little things? Nowhere. They deliverately refuse to cover the increasing number of women who cant act civil and get a small order issue corrected or deal with the fact a retaurant doesnt serve their breakfast menu at the 5pm dinner rush.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

They also didn’t provide a name or a picture of her. What are the odds of that?

Feminism isn't about equality with men, it's about leverage over men.

+3
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

I’m always super polite and respectful to anyone who handles my food.

Even if it doesn’t come down to violence, don’t these problem customers realize want could happen to their food or drinks while being prepared in the back?

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

If women were the sub-species born with upper body strength then the number or violence by woman would rise above men’s. Violence in the household is generally reciprical despite men being stronger.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2

If women were the sub-species born with upper body strength then the number or violence by woman would rise above men’s. Violence in the household is generally reciprical despite men being stronger.

Yup. Womens violence is the same as mens, the bullies always pick on those weaker than them. women just try to be victims because in general the average woman will be overpowered and beaten by the average man. Women are quite violent towards those groups they can usually overpower – the elderly, children, babies, the disabled, the sick, the weak, smaller people than themselves. Everyone other than the average or greater than average male.

And that doesn’t stop women from attacking men in domestic violence and then calling police and claiming he’s attacking her. they think they can get away with it. Fukking crybullies.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

I’ve flown alot in the last few months and have noticed the same thing with women that are flying and how they think that the flight attendants are there for their personnal service.

ON A PLANE WITH 200 PEOPLE!!

Pumpkin thinks that the flight attendants exist to cater to her minute by minute needs during a flight.

And they seem to enjoy abusing the hell out of male flight attendants the most.

Which brings me to my next installment in the adventures of the Sky-0

I normally fly coach when on planes that I am not jumping out of but have been able to use miles I’ve built up to upgrade to first class alot lately.

But I don’t look like I belong there when wearing camouflage shorts and either a Megadeth or Slayer tour t-shirt.

Anyway: Sluts R Us (two pumpkins) who either had husband’s or dad’s that paid for their first class tickets were on a flight with me and they basically considered the first class cabin to be there own private lounge once we boarded.

Commanding and ordering the flight attendant around, complained to me that coach people shouldn’t be allowed to use ‘our bathroom up here’ and were a couple of gluttonous, spoiled freaks, gorging themselves on cheese and fruit trays, cheap airline wine, etc –

And we’re the loudest, most rude people I’ve ever encountered. Shoes off (no socks), one of them spilled wine on me like no big deal and were self proclaimed experts on the 737 Max8 groundings.

Phone’s not turned off prior to take off, engaged in non-scensical conversations about nothing.

And I must have been a sight for sore eyes because one of them asked me if I was one of the guys from the TV show Deadliest Catch.

WTF. . .

The flight attendant laughed when I mumbled ‘No, I was in a movie once called Deadliest Snatch actually’ and the first class ho didn’t hear me.

They are unleashed everywhere now: Starbucks, Target (indiscriminantly ramming their carts into things & people), walking around like they messed up their SSRI c~~~tails and completely oblivious to reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.