Women on the Verge of Societal Breakdown

Topic by Zoidberg

Zoidberg

Home Forums MGTOW Central Women on the Verge of Societal Breakdown

This topic contains 35 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by Zoidberg  Zoidberg 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    +28
    Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Participant

Women on the Verge of Societal Breakdown – a book published by Dmitry Orlov’s publishing house (anybody else here reads him?). The collapse is coming, and guess what: men must save women!

I could not resist responding to a comment. I’ll leave it here in case it does not survive moderation.

Ien in the Kootenays: “Meanwhile, what happens to all the women who lack a male protector? The unmarried, the widowed?

They can cry to the fabulous “strong, independent women” who “need a man like a fish needs a bicycle”, and who “can do anything a man can do, but backwards and in high heels”. Fear not, the sisterhood is strong, and more than up to the challenge. No doubt they are ready to kill and die for other women. Wouldn’t you? Woman up! Men, especially those “other men” – the ones “less open to women’s rights and opinions” –, are no match for your superior female powers.

And yet, here you are, belittling women by implying that without male protectors, they might not fare well. What are you, a misogynist?

Finally! Men can take a break, and stand out of the way. I am ready to disappear genetically and culturally. And I am not alone. Men are obsolete, remember?

+15
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

That’s right. And since they get along so well without me, why are they upset by the fact that I’m happy without them, too?

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+12
    Samsquanch
    Samsquanch
    Participant

There will never be a shortage of shaming language or excuses from blue pillers or women trying to explain why some men don’t want to be enslaved by a woman.

Women are God’s gift to man, and if you don’t put up with everything from them, you aren’t a real man.

Ha, well then what are all those pants and sport jacket’s doing in my closet?

+11
    JimBoLea
    JimBoLea
    Participant

BEEN OFF THIER RADAR SCREENS FOR YEARS. EVEN DOG S~~~ SMELLS GOOD TO ME NOW , HAVING NO C~~~ TANGLING MY MIND .

LILITH IS THE HEAD SUCCUBUS AND SHE LIVES ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

+9
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

EVEN DOG S~~~ SMELLS GOOD TO ME NOW , HAVING NO C~~~ TANGLING MY MIND .

You describe the feeling I had when moving out of my parents’ apartment in 1990…

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

+13
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

For every MGTOW, there is a crazy cat lady on the other side:

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

+7
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

After the breakdown, the cats will rule the planet. Deja vu.

+10
    JimBoLea
    JimBoLea
    Participant

JUST PASSING THE TRUE ME ALONG, NO HIDING , OUT IN THE OPEN EMOTIONS THAT WERE NEVER MENT TO BE SUPPRESSED!!!! DAMN IT FEELS GOOD !!!

LILITH IS THE HEAD SUCCUBUS AND SHE LIVES ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

+13
    $$$Crenshaw1118
    $$$Crenshaw1118
    Participant

I see a lot of post with the phrase of “women need men, like fish need a bicycle. So I’ve been thinking that maybe us mgtow guys could start our own dating site. We can call it plenty of bicycles.

+9
    Russky
    Russky
    Participant

I see a lot of post with the phrase of “women need men, like fish need a bicycle. So I’ve been thinking that maybe us mgtow guys could start our own dating site. We can call it plenty of bicycles.

“You wanna hop on my hairy top tube and go for a ride?” LOL

proud carrier of the 'why?' chromosome

+6
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Indifferent to the plight of women and their special privileges

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+9
    Chir
    chir
    Participant

I think he doesn’t really understand that there has been a fundamental change in society. Women compete with men in the job force doing mostly white collar jobs. The bulk of the dangerous or dirty jobs are still done by men, that will never change.

Since women are now competing with men in the workforce an entire generation of knowledge is evaporating. My Grandmother on my Irish side was never able to teach he daughters the skills she had learned and her daughters were not interested in their daughters learning such skills. So as she got older I would often spend time doing the work under her direction. I wound up learning how to sew, cook, can, how to plant a garden and what the farmers almanac was. How to gut a trout, gut a chicken and the millions of uses that the Irish have for potatoes. 🙂 All of these skills would have been lost but she manged to find someone to teach and I was young and bored so I sponged up all the information.

These survival skills are seen as worthless by “enlightened” feminists and they drill this into the heads of young women as they go through feminist indoctrination at school. They are losing so much knowledge which will be crucial to survival now and in the future.

I look at the history of our earlier generations and I see that society has lost much of the independence it once had. The majority of western society is losing the means to survive without the huge infrastructure supporting it.

Women’s “home-making” skills were vital to surviving in the past. Cooking, storing food, growing additional food for the family, making clothes, caring for children, and homeschooling children were all skills which helped raise up western civilization.

Now it seems that women are abandoning themselves to become perpetual victims and the state is all to happy to care for them and raise their children according to proper state mandates. “Obey”

The “big crunch” whenever it hits is going to be brutal for women.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning; it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

It looks like a fellow named Garret left a cool post, in good going his own way form, they let stand.

Garret wrote:

I have put a bit of thought into the post-apocalyptic fate of women and I suspect it will not be pretty. I do not agree with or understand Dmitry’s replies to Mr. Jackson. All I can say is I have never met a woman who even faintly resembled a decent human being. After decades of vicious, malicious, vindictive emotional violence (abuse) from every woman I have ever been with I quit women at the age of 48 in 2004. It is the best “relationship” decision I have ever made. I have never had a woman on my side in anything. Backstabbing, undermining, sabotaging, setting-up-to-knock-down, denigration, disparagement and abuse were the default and constant strategies of the women I have been with and the women I saw abuse my friends. Strategies for causing trouble within and outside the relationships and spouting slanderous gossip is all these women were capable of. Strangely they could all get along at work but once they walked in the door their claws were out and their blood-lust was boiling. Any woman I have been with would probably shoot me in the back while I fought for her then spread her legs for the man I was defending her from.

What indeed would a man be fighting for? 80 or 90 percent of the hundreds of men I have talked to in the last 45 years would have NOTHING to do with women were it not for the sex. I personally do not miss sex at all. What’s there to miss? Women use sex as a power over mechanism to manipulate and control. Take the sex out of the question and what does a woman have to offer? Nothing I can see. Women bring nothing (literally) to the table and demand everything in return. So what was it then I’m fighting for?

I’m 61 and grew up with Feminism and while the girls I grew up with took feminism to mean they no longer had to cook, sew, clean, knit, garden or respect the man they claim to “love” I still have to change the oil in the car, rotate the tires, mow the lawn, build the fence, put up the shelf and pick up the dog crap. Femin-nazism if you ask me. And what of the young women I see on the street today in their ultra tight lycra jammed up their ass cracks you can see what they had for supper last night and so taught around the camel toe I can tell whether they are shaved or waxed. This is how the 3rd Ave streetwalkers dressed not so long ago. I’m fighting for what now?

Homo sapiens is a failed species and this planet and it’s species will not miss us after we are gone (if there is anything left when we are gone) and the Universe does not give a crap about us so that was fighting for what now?

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2016 AT 7:38:00 PM EDT

Then it was followed by a female post that stands out as the peace of bulls~~~ that stinks up the femisphere:

@garrett Fox. Dear sir, I am not perfect, but dare to consider myself to be a half decent human being, in female body for this incarnation. I would not waste time and energy on replying to your diatribe, but I must say this. The behavior you describe, of women who want all the benefits of an old order as well as those of a newer one, is far from universal but does exist. I call it double dipping and it irks me no end. However, there is a male equivalent. I know plenty of men who love being relieved of the heavy burden of being the sole breadwinner, but refuse to do a fair share at home. The worst cases expect to be served like a patriarch even when they are unemployed and the wife ends up working outside the home. I have nothing against a traditional setup if that works for the partners in question, especially while children are small. SIGH. Back in the sixties I thought it would be so simple. Feminism is humanism. Liberate both sides from imposed stereotypes and let people pick and choose what suits them best from the work that needs to done, both the bread winning and the work inside the home. If choices conform to traditional Tarzan/Jane roles, fine. If not, fine too. Time will tell which aspects are Nature and which are Nurture. Yeah, it was naive, it is taking longer than we thought, and now collapse threatens to throw a spanner in the works. Now, as for all these wonderful strong protective men. What exactly will they they be protecting us from? Oh right, other men. Meanwhile, what happens to all the women who lack a male protector? The unmarried, the widowed? Back to the margins and take in washing?

Haha…she admits she despises men who flip roles and stay home with the kids before admitting she was a 60’s feminist who was for “anything goes”, “whatever works for you”. Unless the female doesn’t get what she wants when she wants it.

I think those strong women at the fringe can take in laundry but not mine.

All my homemaking cares are taken care of by a hired woman and that includes laundry, cost $200.00 a month.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+9
    MgtowWave
    MgtowWave
    Participant

Women during a societal break down will use their pussys and “womanness”to get s~~~.

O wait!

They are already doing that.

My bad.

frankly my dear i don't give a damn

+5
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Garret wrote:

I have put a bit of thought into the post-apocalyptic fate of women and I suspect it will not be pretty. I do not agree with or understand Dmitry’s replies to Mr. Jackson. All I can say is I have never met a woman who even faintly resembled a decent human being. After decades of vicious, malicious, vindictive emotional violence (abuse) from every woman I have ever been with I quit women at the age of 48 in 2004. It is the best “relationship” decision I have ever made. I have never had a woman on my side in anything. Backstabbing, undermining, sabotaging, setting-up-to-knock-down, denigration, disparagement and abuse were the default and constant strategies of the women I have been with and the women I saw abuse my friends. Strategies for causing trouble within and outside the relationships and spouting slanderous gossip is all these women were capable of. Strangely they could all get along at work but once they walked in the door their claws were out and their blood-lust was boiling. Any woman I have been with would probably shoot me in the back while I fought for her then spread her legs for the man I was defending her from.

What indeed would a man be fighting for? 80 or 90 percent of the hundreds of men I have talked to in the last 45 years would have NOTHING to do with women were it not for the sex. I personally do not miss sex at all. What’s there to miss? Women use sex as a power over mechanism to manipulate and control. Take the sex out of the question and what does a woman have to offer? Nothing I can see. Women bring nothing (literally) to the table and demand everything in return. So what was it then I’m fighting for?

I’m 61 and grew up with Feminism and while the girls I grew up with took feminism to mean they no longer had to cook, sew, clean, knit, garden or respect the man they claim to “love” I still have to change the oil in the car, rotate the tires, mow the lawn, build the fence, put up the shelf and pick up the dog crap. Femin-nazism if you ask me. And what of the young women I see on the street today in their ultra tight lycra jammed up their ass cracks you can see what they had for supper last night and so taught around the camel toe I can tell whether they are shaved or waxed. This is how the 3rd Ave streetwalkers dressed not so long ago. I’m fighting for what now?

Homo sapiens is a failed species and this planet and it’s species will not miss us after we are gone (if there is anything left when we are gone) and the Universe does not give a crap about us so that was fighting for what now?

This is pure GOLD. These could have been my words. +1000.

They are only good for “the one thing”…

+6
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

The collapse is coming, and guess what: men must save women!

Oh no, not again, we have already saved their asses for too long with our wallets.

I don’t need this book.

Truth is here with you brothers!

+11

Anonymous

I’ve written before the worst thing women did to themselves was destroying men’s sympathy for them. They have nobody to blame but themselves for this, they behaved atrociously for so long that no rational man can possible trust them or believe they deserve compassion. Women have shown they will not be grateful and will never be fair to men, that if given any power, they will abuse it not even for a reason, but purely because they can do so.

There was only so long they could take advantage of man’s nobility, before men walked away and decided they were sick of being taken advantage of.

+6
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

When I read the word “feminine”, my mind sometimes subconsciously reads “feline”.

That’s how far we have come. But cats are nicer than women. They protect our food supply.

+7
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

IMO, in the absence of any government, society will fall back on “might makes right”. That’s not going to be the family unit, or white knights trying to defend women. It’s going to be gangs and the women/slaves they chose to keep around. They already have a social structure and will be perfectly willing to take what they need.

So the fact of the matter is most men are going be too dead or barely survive to be concerned about a woman who never gave a s~~~ about him. Honestly, I think my dog has a better chance of surviving then I do.

On the subject of why a man should be concerned about protecting women, it’s interesting how they always bring up what men no longer do for women in that traditional role, but never talk about what women used to do for men.

Ok. Then do it.

+11
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Meh

I’m tapped out. They can “fix” the s~~~ storm they caused themselves.

The cost of protecting, providing, and pandering to women, mangina’s, and white nights is beyond my willingness to pay.
    If I have something worth protecting, I’ll protect it.

I have been in countries and situations where the average cost of a pussy was

1. a potato
    2. a tin of processed meat
    3. on the very high end, a loaf of bread and a small jar of jam.

I still wouldn’t touch most of them with your dick, much less mine.
    Honestly, I am not being mean, cruel, insensitive, or dramatic. It’s just the way it was, and will probably be again in the future.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.