Women Should Never Go To Prison.

Topic by MATRIX

MATRIX

Home Forums MGTOW Central Women Should Never Go To Prison.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +6
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

Because they’re the nurturing gender, right?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10063540/mum-from-hell-mutilated-toddlers-genitals-with-pliers-and-starved-him/

There is NO wisdom in signing a contract with someone who benefits from breaking it.

+5

Anonymous

With this “mum from hell”, I actually agree: she should never go to prison…

+4
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Women are guilty of way more child abuse than men. It’s one of the first “red pills” I took.

• In 2012, 54% of perpetrators were women and 45% of
    perpetrators were men.

https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/childmaltreatment-facts-at-a-glance.pdf

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Women are guilty of way more child abuse than men.

Absolutely. And probably way undercounted.

Where is the VACA?

Uncle Joe missed that one.

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

They say women don’t belong in prison, but that’s not how women feel about men. They put you in prison for nothing and won’t hesitate.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Hey feminists! Where’s the fu​cking equality?

Absolutely. And probably way undercounted.

While violence against children by men is massively over reported.

Whenever they can associate a man with a child abusing woman, he gets charged too, even if he never did anything whatsoever. Especially when he never did anything whatsoever. They’ll charge him with child abuse for not stepping in and stopping the abusive woman (and risking a VAWA charge in the process). It’s damned if you do, damned if you don’t. So walk the fu​ck away.

No single mothers. No exceptions.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

The more and more I look into it? The more I see MEN behind it sad to say. I mean of course there women all agree with the outcomes. Problem is? Who pushes this from up top? Where there is a women, their is a man staring at her ass I say. And by that I really do mean that they do in fact make sure they incentivise all of the crap that is going on today.

Everywhere I look into, there is a person who is FIRMLY in the know about what is going on in control of the stooges at the bottom. I wish it was not that way.. But I’m no longer under any impression that all of this was not made to order.

I have little faith that even after a significant change in the upper levels of government, is anything going to change for the bread and butter that is the family court system.

Sure there are those out there that are doing the Joint custody thing in states. But with the threat of CPS and the STATE DC agencies, they already thought that one WELL AHEAD. And you are right back to square one. And I think Michigan is the only state that was able to push 50/50 custody mandatory thru.

As much as I hate to say it, there really is not bright side for most men yet. That may take another 20 years before it is safer for a man to have a family with a women. I’m not going to pretend their is going to be some kind of silver lining coming any time soon for men.

Likewise, I would not hold my breath that children are going to be any safer in the future. I do often wish this was not the truth.. But what can you do?

The best you can do is hope that you don’t have any (((of their people))) in the system. I wish this was not the case, but after my search into most of these agencies, the same pattern always comes up. And no longer something I can just ignore.

I hate being one of those people who happen to see patterns like this. I really wish this was not the case.. But.. As many have said, the truth is the truth. Follow the money. Follow the influence. It will lead you to the source.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.