Women should not drive.. Here is why…

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central Women should not drive.. Here is why…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Warfish  Warfish 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    +1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Man I saw this happen. 4 cars were involved. MAN that Lincoln Navigator is SMASHED the hell up. I have not seen a truck hit that hard in a long time. Where the WHEEL and AXLE got torn off the truck.

Still don’t know who was at fault. But man. Sure seem to be “Driver error” or on your cell phone when driving..

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Warfish
    Warfish
    Participant

This year in Fl the law was strengthened to hands free (except for GPS) and Police can pull you over as a primary offense for texting/talking etc… Yet still see people all the time doing it still.

What totally killz me is to see a car (as I am driving to work in AM in darkness) without its lights on. Pass said vehicle and the driver is lit in a blue glow…… f~~~ing morons. Of course no Cops around when you need them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.