Women should not drive.. Here is why…

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central Women should not drive.. Here is why…

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by JustAnotherGuy  JustAnotherGuy 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Man I saw this happen. 4 cars were involved. MAN that Lincoln Navigator is SMASHED the hell up. I have not seen a truck hit that hard in a long time. Where the WHEEL and AXLE got torn off the truck.

Still don’t know who was at fault. But man. Sure seem to be “Driver error” or on your cell phone when driving..

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Warfish
    Warfish
    Participant

This year in Fl the law was strengthened to hands free (except for GPS) and Police can pull you over as a primary offense for texting/talking etc… Yet still see people all the time doing it still.

What totally killz me is to see a car (as I am driving to work in AM in darkness) without its lights on. Pass said vehicle and the driver is lit in a blue glow…… f~~~ing morons. Of course no Cops around when you need them.

+6
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

I spend roughly an hour on the road each way. It is no exaggeration that 100% of the women I pass are looking at their phones and not the road. It is also no exaggeration that roughly 50% of the men I pass are likewise glued to their phones.

We have a generation of zombies. I’m surprised automobile fatalities aren’t higher than they are. Self-driving cars will be a godsend since these idiots won’t take public transit (or in my state, there simply isn’t a public option).

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I can stand on the corner of my street (4-way intersection with lights), and watch them go past one after the other, glued to their phones.

If I were a cop, I could hand out 50 tickets in few hours.

+3
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

If I were a cop, I could hand out 50 tickets in few hours.

It would take you that long? I could hit my monthly quota in a half hour on a half-mile stretch of road.

“Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+6
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

It sickens me to see so many phone zombies staring into their handheld electronic devices. It’s like they can’t live life without them. I haven’t had a cell phone for at least 6 years and even when I did have one, it was a just an old flip phone. I’ve never had a “computer phone” and I don’t want one. I hate how people abuse the damn things.

Everywhere I look, young and old, male and female…….all staring into the damn things. I’ll never have one.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

I haven’t had a cell phone for at least 6 years

It’s a tool like anything else. The problem is this tool can directly induce the hedonic treadmill and most people can’t moderate it. Nearly everything you deal with on the internet is designed to trigger a dopamine response and encourage longer screen time and engagement.

Speaking as a web developer.

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I fully disagree. Stupidity knows no single gender. It seems the number of idiots of the road increases with each passing year. With that said, there are a number of female drivers that I know who are really good at driving vehicles.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Yea, but rally car divers don’t count Faust! The amount of Accidents I have seen just right outside my home on a busy intersection just in the LAST WEEK, Let alone the fight the other night about a 2:30am in the morning where it seems that the Female driver was again.. On her phone and rear ended a PARKED CAR…

Add to the fact that just 2 days ago, I was saw 2 glass beer bottles, one had broken into a sharp chunk. Well As I Walk down to go pick it up right outside my house, a women come rolling down, and then honks at me, tells me to get out of the way..

So I did. I REALLY enjoyed watching BOTH her tires make a Signature hissing sound as she ran over then, and waiting at the light. The guy behind her, had no problem waiting till I picked up the other glass bottles. 🙂

So I maybe very biased, but I think for the Majority of women, the statement holds true. But I am all for Equal opportunity.

Mind you just 6 months ago, a women drove her car off a bluff.. Then expected me to help her out from high centering her car? Think I made a post about it.

All if it is lack of Discipline. And stupidity of course, knows no gender. But the SHEER amount of women I SEE DAILY just when I am outside working just around my own neighborhood is STAGGERING! Maybe its just Portland Oregon Female Drivers?

Either way? Its hard to discount observations.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

And just like that… ANOTHER WOMAN Just as 2 min ago.. took the turn a bit to wide, and hit the metal post holding the street sign, then kept on going.. Yea. I rest my case. 🙂

I’m not kidding. 3 min ago now!

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Yea, but rally car divers don’t count Faust!

That was not what I was talking about.

The amount of Accidents I have seen just right outside my home on a busy intersection just in the LAST WEEK, Let alone the fight the other night about a 2:30am in the morning where it seems that the Female driver was again.. On her phone and rear ended a PARKED CAR…

I will put it this way. The female drivers I know whom are good at driving wear their seats belts and do not use their cellphones while driving.

On the matter of driving while stupid, I am seeing more and more drivers ignore the middle turn lane and along with no turn blinker signaling, those drivers will make a left hand turn by going from the far right lane, across the middle lane and left oncoming traffic lane, to the adjoining street to the left.

Anyone else notice this bad driving trend growing?

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

It’s a tool like anything else. The problem is this tool can directly induce the hedonic treadmill and most people can’t moderate it. Nearly everything you deal with on the internet is designed to trigger a dopamine response and encourage longer screen time and engagement.
    Speaking as a web developer.

I used to spend most of my free time on the internet at a point when I can safely say that I was addicted. Then I got sick of it and now I’m allergic to ads.

So I keep it very short now.

I remember hearing about what playing Call Of Duty (or any other action video game) did to the brain and it was kinda scary. I can’t remember the details but they said that there was a part of the brain that basically went dark. So, I’m guessing that this is what happens to people spending every waking minute on their phones.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

It’s a tool like anything else. The problem is this tool can directly induce the hedonic treadmill and most people can’t moderate it. Nearly everything you deal with on the internet is designed to trigger a dopamine response and encourage longer screen time and engagement.Speaking as a web developer.

I used to spend most of my free time on the internet at a point when I can safely say that I was addicted. Then I got sick of it and now I’m allergic to ads.
    So I keep it very short now.
    I remember hearing about what playing Call Of Duty (or any other action video game) did to the brain and it was kinda scary. I can’t remember the details but they said that there was a part of the brain that basically went dark. So, I’m guessing that this is what happens to people spending every waking minute on their phones.

Back when I was a kid, before video games and the internet, adults used to entertain themselves playing cards, (poker, spades, hearts…….). I remember many weekends when the neighbors would come over and sit around the kitchen table with my mom and dad and have fun playing cards and laughing. I would have to say that type of entertainment is better for your brain than video games.

No one seems to take the time to play games like cards and chess anymore. Chess is definitely a game that’s good for your brain. I enjoy it immensely. Unfortunately it’s difficult to find willing opponents. Recently however, I have two old friends who have agreed to play chess with me on a semi-regular basis and one of those guys is heavy into video games. I’m surprised he’s willing to play, but he seems to be enjoying it very much.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Anyone else notice this bad driving trend growing?

Yes – and don’t forget the drivers who think that when they join a motorway from the slip road, they have priority.

Oddly enough, crashes caused by this are almost entirely a female phenomenon.

Having been raised to believe that they are entitled to always elbow their way to the front, they probably think that it also applies when driving into the path of a 38 ton HGV.

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

No one seems to take the time to play games like cards and chess anymore.

I used to have a regular group who would get together to play all kinds of tabletop games ranging from D&D to Settlers of Catan to Chinese Checkers. We all got older, had kids, and ended up going out separate ways.

I use RPGs and deck-building games like Ascension to fill that gap now.

JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Oddly enough, crashes caused by this are almost entirely a female phenomenon.

I was driving to work yesterday and the right lane on a busy road was cut off. 4 cruisers, 2 fire trucks, an ambulance, and 3 female civilians who had managed to run into each other nowhere near an intersection.

Men can be distracted just as much as women can, but women are by far the worst and least competent drivers, so any semblance of distraction turns the motorway into Mario Kart.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

When it comes to the debate about who drives better; basically men generally have more accidents where they took a calculated risk and it did not pay off. Women have more accidents where they just didn’t work out the risk to start.

Men are good spatially and good at analysing things but they are also more risk taking. So when men crash it is usually more serious. Women are forever scraping the car because it didn’t fit where they thought it might be going to or having low speed shunts because they didn’t see what someone else was doing. However they are generally more compliant so they more often wear their seat belts ad keep to speed limits.

if people over the age of 21 were not allowed to drive unless they have either paid for their car and fuel or they are on an errand for the individual or company that bought the car and fuel, then many female motorists would be off the roads. Why should they have unearned privileges? That way the roads would be quieter and there would be a lot less spending on useless crap down at the shops and coffee houses.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

When it comes to the debate about who drives better; basically men generally have more accidents where they took a calculated risk and it did not pay off. Women have more accidents where they just didn’t work out the risk to start.
    Men are good spatially and good at analysing things but they are also more risk taking. So when men crash it is usually more serious. Women are forever scraping the car because it didn’t fit where they thought it might be going to or having low speed shunts because they didn’t see what someone else was doing. However they are generally more compliant so they more often wear their seat belts ad keep to speed limits.
    Women over the age of 21 should not be allowed to drive unless they have either paid for their car and fuel or they are on an errand for a man. Why should they have unearned privileges? That way the roads would be quieter and there would be a lot less spending on useless crap down at the shops and coffee houses.

Men are also better at thinking quickly in an unexpected situation. If things aren’t proceeding normally as women expect, they usually panic and do just the opposite of what should be done.

I remember an old friend told me a story about his wife driving him to work one morning when the car hit a patch of ice on the road. He said she screamed and threw the wheel to one side and threw up her arms completely releasing the wheel. They crashed into the guard rail as he yelled at her to grab the wheel. Fortunately they weren’t going very fast, so just mostly cosmetic damage resulted.

You can’t always have time to react, but I sometimes practice sliding around in the snow so when the vehicle goes sideways, I am ready to quickly recover.

+1
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Men are also better at thinking quickly in an unexpected situation. If things aren’t proceeding normally as women expect, they usually panic and do just the opposite of what should be done

Actuarial data compiled by insurance companies that was normalized for time spent on the road demonstrates that there is simply no comparison. Men are universally better and more competent drivers than women. It is simply because men drive longer distances and spend more time on the road that they seem to be in a higher number of accidents–but when you normalize it to the time they spend on the road, men are universally better, safer drivers across all age groups, including those rowdy, rambunctious, rebellious 16-20s.

90% of the accidents that *I* see involve teenage girls, and I see at least 2 crashes a work day.

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Here you go, female driver compilation.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.