Women want equality at work?

Topic by dobsin593

Dobsin593

Home Forums Work Women want equality at work?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +11
    Dobsin593
    dobsin593
    Participant

All these feminists and women’s activists screaming about wanting to be shown equality in work environments. Has anyone actually ever encountered a woman who believed in or shown equality in a workplace?
    Have you ever seen a woman being shown equality in a workplace by a man and she showed equality back?
    I honestly in all my years in the workplace don’t think I have encountered even one.
    Revelations of the workplace red pill:
    -When a man shows a woman a gesture of equality at work she doesn’t give equality back. She interprets his show of equality to her as weakness and insecurity. She instead gives him a condescending thank you pat on the head of approval back to show this ‘wimp around women’ that she’s ok with him.
    She then schemes how she can use these guys to do what she wants and turns equality into a power trip.
    -When a woman encounters a work environment in which everyone is getting along equally, it upsets her, bores her and represents a roadblock to her quest for workplace empowerment. She deliberately tries to bust it up by instigating, mind games, rumors, gossip,flirting, backbiting, etc.
    -Women don’t believe in equality among fellow women at work. Always competing for status, attracting guys, calling the shots, empowerment, she creates a pecking order of disorder among women every time. They end up in more fights and conflicts with each other than one cares to think about.
    -Women don’t believe in equality among the men at work. Regarding a woman’s view of men at work, she establishes a hierarchy of males at work in different categories she puts them in. Who’s hot and who’s not, who’s stronger and weaker, who has more money, etc.
    When the guys are getting along evenly, she can walk into the room and see herself as the queen judge and jury of all the men there and will try to cause infighting among the guys and strife that would otherwise not exist.
    -Women believe they have the right to lie, cheat, deceive, sabotage, to empower themselves in the workplace because they will always see themselves as having never enough to make them happy at work, much like the average marriage. Everybody having or being shown equality is foreign to her.
    -Women don’t have female friends at work. They are incapable as they don’t trust each other enough to be friends and why should they? They know their fellow women too well as they know themselves. You see many women acting like they are friends working together until one of them leaves then you witness the other bashing the one who left and plotting against her. All friendships women have with each other in the workplace are an act. It’s all fake. Enough to make you puke just watching it.
    – Her screaming about equality was a lie all along.
    She believes that the men showing her equality are “gullible suckers”,she can use to empower herself alone.
    It’s my experience that women are often the teachers and creators of inequality in the workplace, not believers in equality.
    Some of you reading this may say duh, no kidding and knew these things all along. I just thought i’d bring it up regarding what I hear about equality as opposed to life experience and what I witness day to day in workplaces. Any thoughts to add???

+6
    Johndom999
    Johndom999
    Participant

Women wanting equality was ALL a Big Lie. Only males must register for Selective Service. They r all a bunch of hypocrites.

+3
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

They are cancer nothing more.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+3
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

They don’t want equality.
    They’re just SAYING they want equality because the word itself sounds good, to any rational human being.
    That’s how they fooled the simps in gubberment to vote for those insane laws. Who in their right mind would vote for Total Control Of Society by and for women? Even Mangina Obama couldn’t vote for that.
    But Equality in all it’s purest forms? Even an idiot couldn’t be against that.
    They take words and bastardize their meanings with the help of evil psychologists, just like they took Masculinity and dragged it in the mud.
    What they done to society is evil, what they done to Sociology is evil. What they done to men and boys is EVIL. I have NO stronger word for it or I’d use it.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I don’t want equality.

Wtf does equality even means?

I want natural order, I’m bigger and stronger? Then I take your food, big fish eats small one.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

When a woman encounters a work environment in which everyone is getting along equally, it upsets her, bores her and represents a roadblock to her quest for workplace empowerment. She deliberately tries to bust it up by instigating, mind games, rumors, gossip,flirting, backbiting, etc.

Odd, the way that their ’empowerment’ always manifests as something negative. The only way that they can make their mark is by causing trouble.

When the guys are getting along evenly, she can walk into the room and see herself as the queen judge and jury of all the men there and will try to cause infighting among the guys and strife that would otherwise not exist.

I can’t count the the number of times I’ve seen two idiots provoked into fighting each other by some smirking c~~~.

All friendships women have with each other in the workplace are an act. It’s all fake.

From Wikipedia:

Hyenas are primarily nocturnal animals, but sometimes venture from their lairs in the early-morning hours. With the exception of the highly social spotted hyena, hyenas are generally not gregarious animals, though they may live in family groups and congregate at kills.

+1
    John Woods 13
    John Woods 13
    Participant

Did you arrive at this thread by accident?
    Read this.

The answer is NO. “I could but I won’t”. Memini murum!

+2
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

I love how this article was the article quoted by fox news. That’s awesome.

+2
    Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

Any C~~~S reading this: F~~~ YOU! You know you will NEVER be equal to me. You will ALWAYS depend on a man. GO F~~~ YOURSELF.

+2
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

A salute from North Korea to Foxnews readers! 😀

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

Cú Chulainn
    Cú Chulainn
    Participant

MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Never work for a woman!

Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

….so they can slut their way to the top, steal your promotion and then bankrupt the company.

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

YO, HEADS UP!!!! The LAMESTREAM MEDIA IS POSTING ABOUT US!!!!! Taking quotes from THIS VERY THREAD!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/09/27/silicon-valley-sees-rise-vocal-mens-right-movement-amid-push-for-gender-parity.html

Fuck Mainstream Society.......They Can All Kiss My Ass

+2
    Princekie
    Princekie
    Participant

I’d like Equality at work. If I could just get into a cosy HR position paying me £55k plus benefits, where I can spend all day fiddling with paperwork, watching my smartphone, looking out the window, and going home early….that would be awesome!

Instead I have my male job, where I have to work 12 hr shifts, lift heavy (and sometimes water-sodden) bundles of paper that are sometimes over 100m in length and weigh over 80kg. I usually have to read complex customer requirements, crawl under my hot and dusty machine, strip my machine down etc etc etc…Now if only they could find a woman to do all that! I could swap places and have a nice easy life!

+1

Anonymous

Let’s see…

*Female security guards who didn’t want to do patrols due to it being dangerous.
    *Female staff who have said things like “We need a guard, we’re all female here. But not for tomorrow a big man is working then”.
    *”We need a big strong man to move this thing”.
    *”No parking onsite for men. They can take care of themselves” said by a female manager who was later fired.
    *”We don’t want a female security guard. We want a big strong man” – Common complaint from female staff.
    *”No rude jokes, no sex talk etc etc” if they really wanted equality that shouldn’t matter.
    * Being called baby, darling, honey by female staff.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.