Women's HIGH STANDARDS For Dating Men

Topic by FunInTheSun

FunInTheSun

Home Forums Dating Women's HIGH STANDARDS For Dating Men

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TaxGuy  TaxGuy 2 hours, 21 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    +2
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Okay, some of these women don’t have high standards when it comes to one night stands w/ Chad, but a lot of women have these long list of qualities of what a man should be (tall, handsome, sociable, great personality, very rich, etc.) for dating and marriage. These women aren’t willing to compromise.

For me: I like to have women with a few good qualities: easy to get along with, cute face, sexy body, and has a desire for sex (a woman with a sexy body, and doesn’t like to have sex, should be locked up in a convent). If a woman has some flaws, but is really nice to me and accommodating, I’ll consider her.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+1
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Single women in their 50’s complain that single guys their age just want a “nurse with a purse”. Now I’m sure there are some guys who expect women to do the cooking and cleaning while he sits on his ass. But somehow I don’t think the bar is quite that high.

Do I expect someone to cash flow and be able to make their own payments? yes.
    Do I expect someone to call 911 and open the front door for the paramedics if I’m having a heart attack? yes.

You know, a nurse with a purse. High bar isn’t it?

Order the good wine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.