Women's HIGH STANDARDS For Dating Men

Topic by FunInTheSun

FunInTheSun

Home Forums Dating Women's HIGH STANDARDS For Dating Men

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by ResidentEvil7  ResidentEvil7 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +4
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Okay, some of these women don’t have high standards when it comes to one night stands w/ Chad, but a lot of women have these long list of qualities of what a man should be (tall, handsome, sociable, great personality, very rich, etc.) for dating and marriage. These women aren’t willing to compromise.

For me: I like to have women with a few good qualities: easy to get along with, cute face, sexy body, and has a desire for sex (a woman with a sexy body, and doesn’t like to have sex, should be locked up in a convent). If a woman has some flaws, but is really nice to me and accommodating, I’ll consider her.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+7
    TG
    TG
    Participant

Single women in their 50’s complain that single guys their age just want a “nurse with a purse”. Now I’m sure there are some guys who expect women to do the cooking and cleaning while he sits on his ass. But somehow I don’t think the bar is quite that high.

Do I expect someone to cash flow and be able to make their own payments? yes.
    Do I expect someone to call 911 and open the front door for the paramedics if I’m having a heart attack? yes.

You know, a nurse with a purse. High bar isn’t it?

Order the good wine

+7
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Meh
    Have all the “high standards” you wish.
    What is not being placed on the negotiating table is whether or not she/he/it meets those same standards themselves.

If one does not meet their own thresholds for their expectations/demands of “standards”, one has no legitimacy nor right in demanding those “standard” apply to others.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

What do you mean “high standards?” More like impossible standards.

They can have all the standards they want; just like a woman, it’ll never be enough for me to go chasing them. I like my life single with my one friend. Nothing is going to change that.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+5
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Yeah, but what does she do for me?

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+5
    Neutron
    Neutron
    Participant

Let them pour cat litter!

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

+3
    L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

Unless and until women change their attitude of marrying billionaires only, the population will decline.
    It’s really sad when you realize that even being in the top 1% of earning category isn’t enough, then no wonder they have trouble finding men.

Once you’re in the top 0.1% … like who gives a “rat ass”. What have they got to offer me?? Not worth the financial risk ….may as well go gambling in Vegas and screw half the the town. People who really earned all that hard-earned money don’t find gambling fun. They have already taken big business risks. Hookers are a dime dozen and sex is no problem…..finding a women with true loyalty…now there’s a problem. They all want Chad and Tyrone….nobody that has serious money is putting up with being a cuck!!!
    They weren’t business cucks, that’s HOW they got rich. The real millionaires say very very little. I became a millionaire at age 32 and never told a soul.
    Never did find the right one and these age 50+ women don’t get it….they have zero to offer….I’d rather go fishing.
    Peace and quiet. MGTOW will attract very wealthy men …. the supreme irony of it all is that’s what the women want to find, yet so many times when we were in our twenties, we were treated like garbage…and it’s OUR TURN. We just don’t care…enjoy your cats!!
    Isn’t great, millions of homes for stray cats!!

I actually hope a few feminist lurkers read this to see the psychological damage they have done to males.

I expected so much more from the opposite sex and all I ever found was entitlement without the work; and standards for men that somehow didn’t apply to them. If you can’t deliver the same then you have zero right to demand it from others…equality works both ways.

L. Euler

+4
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

I expected so much more from the opposite sex and all I ever found was entitlement without the work; and standards for men that somehow didn’t apply to them. If you can’t deliver the same then you have zero right to demand it from others…equality works both ways.

I was thinking about this the other day—my expectations from women when it comes to having a romantic/sexual relationship with them. Maybe my expectations of loyalty, respect, kindness, cooked meals, sex, and helping out with the household chores is too much for the modern, liberated women of today. Perhaps their minds aren’t programmed to understand the concept of quid pro quo because of the feminist “software” downloads and the new roles they are playing in our modern society—which seems to encourage them to NOT TRY TO MAKE A RELATIONSHIP WORK WITH A MAN. If they can benefit from welfare, child support, and alimony, then there’s little incentive for them to make a relationship work.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Great posts. I think Euler and others nailed it when they said more or less, they ignored me when I was young, why should I give a rats ass now?

He also nailed it when he spoke about rich businessmen, they no longer get thrills from risking taking or gambling. They already took monumental risks in business and many of them already know how to live meagerly, that is why they have money. What possible advantage could a woman offer these men beyond sex, and even that is a failed Risk vs Reward appraisal.

The sad truth is, Women dont tell younger women the TRUTH about how they lose out BIG TIME after The Wall.
    In the words of Sidecar the Great, not my problem.

I like my life single with my one friend. Nothing is going to change that.

Love you Res, but you better get ready for whats coming bro. Sooner or later you will have to move. One thing is guaranteed in the world, CHANGE! Nothing is promised or certain about tomorrow. And big changes are rolling out rapidly at this point. Start planning, find employment, face the world. ACTUALIZE YOUR ADULT MALE POTENTIAL. You cant stay in that room with the cat forever brother, I mean that in the most affectionate, friendly way. Ive followed your posts for years.
    Us younger guys are coming into our own, and that means the Landscape is going to change out from under your feet, whether youre ready or not. Adapt and overcome

man up means man down

+3
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I can turn women invisible. I can look right through them. It’s my magical power.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Unless and until women change their attitude of marrying billionaires only, the population will decline. It’s really sad when you realize that even being in the top 1% of earning category isn’t enough, then no wonder they have trouble finding men.

Jeff Bezos is the world’s riches man and he couldn’t keep his marriage. She became the 12th riches person in the world after the divorce. Remember, women want rich men for the money only; everything else is nothing to her.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.