WTF? Father sentenced to 6 months in jail for over-paying child support

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central WTF? Father sentenced to 6 months in jail for over-paying child support

Tagged: 

This topic contains 43 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Jorgi42  Jorgi42 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

So much info in this thread, so many stories of fathers f~~~ed by a system designed and operated specifically to ruin men lives, then they ask why Men are walking away!? Why marriage rates are in free-fall?!
    They actually have the nerves to deny, argue and sidetrack from the fact that Rights for Men, let alone privileges, are non-existant!

Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer.

+10
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Kids are nice and all, but they’re not worth your freedom.

If having children means that, no matter what you do, you go to prison then I say no to children.

I did my best, with a Dr.’s income to treat my son like a King. The best private schools, he never wanted for anything yet I still faced real jailtime because of him and his mom fighting over her moving him out of state.

My son barely has a relationship with me and I raised him solo for 14 years. His mom re-married Mr. Moneybags and my son went for the cash.

It says more about my son than anything else.

Don’t give your child to a woman. I am deadly serious. If you don’t want to ruin your life don’t give a woman your child.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+4
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

First off, don’t blame Texas for this. Yes, it’s messed, but certainly no more messed up than other states. I’d also claim that if Texas actually was it’s own state, it’d be a hell of a lot less liberal than it is. Much of what is liberal in this states is either grown from the inner cities or imported from California.

Now, as far as this specific case, it’s being explained rather poorly. Like May 7 stated, child support is state run here (I live in Tx). I pay my child support to a state department, which deposits the money into an account my ex has access to. I have the option of having my wages garnished so that I don’t have to make the payments myself (which I do). There have be several times where my ex has claimed that she did not receive the money and every time it has been a clerical issue with the state. Not once has my company failed to make the payment on time.

For the case from the video, it’s possible that the man’s company screwed up making the payments, but I would bet the state screwed it up. As far as the amount of child support payment changing, I don’t know how that could happen without the father knowing. The CS payment is based on his income. It is set at the time of divorce regardless of income changes. The mom can take dad back to court to ask for more, but in order to do that, she would need to have proof that dad has more income than stated in the original court order. In a normal case, dad would have been served papers, asked to sign an order and turned over income statements, then likely asked to sign an agreement for the new CS terms. So for this to happen without him knowing seems unrealistic.

As far as the over-visitation, this sounds more like mom was just being vindictive. There are specific days and procedures for visitation, but I don’t know anyone who doesn’t break those and do what works best for the parents and child. I would guess mom didn’t even care about this at all, and her lawyer suggested they add this to the missing CS claim in order to punish Dad further.

Personally, I don’t have much of a problem with how the CS payment system works, I just have a problem that it exists in the first place.

Ok. Then do it.

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I have a problem with the way the child support system works and I didn’t pay child support for very long for for very much because I had custody.

Child support should be for basic care of the children. She shouldn’t be like my ex and be able to get vaginal reconstructive surgery with your money 6 months after divorce and meeting Mr. Moneybags on my health insurance dime.

Women should have to provide proof of where the money goes with financial statements and receipts.

Then child support should be for basic child support. Not for luxerys . No parent should give a child luxeries because it ruins the child.

Child support should only be changed if there is a rise in school prices. Doctors visits. Dental visits.

Child support should be lessened women men contribute more toward watching the children.

This is now the case and that is why she doesn’t want him to see the kids more. She doesn’t want to lose the free money and she hates him to the depth of her black cold heart.

To counter balance this, unwillingness to follow a court ordered visitation schedule should hold the woman in contempt of court and result in her imprisonment if she does not comply. If so, the father would get full custody while she is in prison.

Custody transferes should have receipts and be as easily performed as them taking your money out of your pay check.

+6
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

So let me get this straight; a father can go to jail for not paying child support and he goes to jail for over paying?! You know if he’s going to jail anyway, he may as well do something to deserve it, like slapping the female judge and call her a bad name. I mean for god’s sake; they punish you for doing what they want you to do.

Well I have another reason to not marry and have kids. That bitch will send you to jail for literally anything and keep you from you living your life.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Being a slave is a small price for being able to live in a “free” country.
    /sarc

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

So let me get this straight; a father can go to jail for not paying child support and he goes to jail for over paying?! You know if he’s going to jail anyway, he may as well do something to deserve it, like slapping the female judge and call her a bad name. I mean for god’s sake; they punish you for doing what they want you to do.

Well I have another reason to not marry and have kids. That bitch will send you to jail for literally anything and keep you from you living your life.

After 6 months in prison, I’d find the judge and re-enact the scene where Negan takes out “Lucille” and kills Abraham and Glenn on The Walking Dead.

If I’m going to prison for 6 months for a bulls~~~ reason having done nothing wrong, I’m going to go to prison for 5,000 years after I get out. I might as well do something so horrific that 500 years from now, people will be writing about it, like they still do about Count Vlad the Impaler.

If a judge wants to play stupid games with me, they are going to win stupid prizes.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

My divorce papers told me when to start paying child support, but they didn’t have a date for when I could stop. My son turned 18 and I called the place I was sending my money to and asked them. They told me that I had to pay one more extra month after his 18th birthday and that was it. I have no proof of this and even though it was over 4 years ago, I’m still a little worried that one day I’m gonna’ get a letter that says I owe thousands of dollars in back child support. Reckon I should be safe though since my son has had a full time job for quite some time now and the x has never said anything since the child support payments stopped.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I’m still a little worried that one day I’m gonna’ get a letter that says I owe thousands of dollars in back child support.

Go see an attorney. I’m sure for a couple of hundred dollars he’ll tell you your free and clear so you can sleep better at night.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I’m still a little worried that one day I’m gonna’ get a letter that says I owe thousands of dollars in back child support.

Go see an attorney. I’m sure for a couple of hundred dollars he’ll tell you your free and clear so you can sleep better at night.

Oh I’m not that worried about it. We used one attorney and he wrote up the papers to say what we both agreed they should say. We fought over nothing in the divorce. We never even went before the judge. The lawyer took the papers in for him to sign and bulls~~~ted with him for half an hour while my x and I just waited in the lobby until he came out and handed the papers to us.

Funny thing is, after it was all over, I noticed the cheap dumb lawyer had the wording backwards. Where it said the “respondent” will pay $$$$ in child support to the “petitioner”, he had her name as the respondent and mine as the petitioner. If anyone ever comes back to me on it, I’ll just show ’em the papers and claim that I am owed some money.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Nero
    Nero
    Participant

I overpaid at the end of my child support. I was told to keep paying until the court ordered me to stop. I had to take it all back to court, pay for it, prove my youngest was 18, prove she wasn’t going to college and it still took another 3 months to cancel the order. Think I got any of that money back?
    I didn’t.
    I had also bought my ex pumpkin a BMW for 10,500 so she’d have something to take my girls to school in. Her beaux wrecked it. No drivers license, drunk, no insurance. She called and asked me to replace it.
    Let them ride the bus.

WTF? I am not sure the mentality that goes into this. My dad ended up doing all kinds of s~~~ for his most recent ex because of “the kids.” Children used as pawns and men used as meat-plows.

+3
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

#judgemillardmustbedisbarred

Stupid slag had all facts in front of her and held him in contempt. You have a degree in law and you can’t do simple arithmetic. Fail! Do the taxpayers a favor and turn in your robe.

This father is 100 percent right, he can’t pay support from jail.

He was paid up and because a bitch felt disrespected she tried to slam his dick in the dirt. It appears this case is handled, but she should be back in the private sector where the horrendous judgement will actually cost her.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+3
    Participant

You would think that once this made it out in public some kind of oversight group would make sure the guy was pulled out of jail. However, since I know the system all to well I know that never happens.

The Red Pill is hard to swallow sometimes…..

I feel bad that this man had to go through this. I can’t imagine how he felt after they read his verdict in court and took him away :(. Jesus this is the kind of s~~~ people kill themselves over.

+3
    Big Viking Chef BVC
    Big Viking Chef BVC
    Participant

Time to get out. Atlas is shrugging.

BVC

"Men will lay down their lives for their women and children. Women will do the same for only their children. To expect more is just a fantasy created by the unconditional love we experienced from our mothers." - Usa E Getta

+4
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Of course the judge was a woman.

She thinks putting a man in jail, so he loses his job and can’t provide for his children, is a great idea.

Another reason why you can’t be a father/husband in a gynocentric society. Stay single, my friends.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+2
    Yojimbo Rockford
    Yojimbo Rockford
    Participant

My favorite part of the video was when the guy said, “The system failed the child and failed him. The system broke down.”
    No it didn’t motherf~~~er. It did exactly what it was designed to do. Ruin lives.

+1
    LionOnTheLoose
    LionOnTheLoose
    Participant

God forgive me for leaving my children with that monster and her endless string of Chads.

May, you are truly incredible and I’m a huge admirer of yours, from everything I’ve read on here that you’ve said. Tower is right: you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. You fought and fought for what was right when many lesser people would have given up. Speaking as someone who went through some f~~~ed up s~~~, I know that you experienced a whole different level of f~~~ed up-ness (the tracking devices, the dishwasher stabbing…) May 7 2020 is already in my diary (I assume from what you’ve written that that is the date when your child support finally ends?) and on that day I will be raising a very large toast to you brother!

There aren't holes in your pockets. It's called marriage.

+1
    Gabriel A. King
    Gabriel A. King
    Participant

Jesus Christ tell me this isn’t real.

+2
    TheBard
    TheBard
    Participant

Please tell me how this is possible?

The Judge is female, the Lawyers are female, the Court Room is female…

…and the defendant is a Man, not just a Man, but a Father, which is a “big No No.” The Judge needs to make sure that boy does not have a father in his life.

That’s what the Gynocentric “In-Justice System” is for.

And then we hear “why are so many children fatherless” lol.

+2
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

And then we hear “why are so many children fatherless” lol.

Yes, and the Father is blamed for not being there. I’ve seen the conversations like this.

Your Father isn’t here because he is no good.

Your Mother had me sent to prison for a few years, that’s why I wasn’t around.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.