Xhale clerk goes off the deep end

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner Xhale clerk goes off the deep end

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +5
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

UPDATE: XHALE City Vape Shop FIRES Racist Trump-Hating Liberal After SCREECHING MELTDOWN CAUGHT ON VIDEO

vap

———————-What a melt down. Have not seen one like that sense Trump was elected.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+7
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

Wonder if this so-called man was raised by a single mother?

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

What a melt down. Have not seen one like that sense Trump was elected.

What is troubling is this hostile mentality goes all the way to the top of the globalists.

The 2016 election has caused the progressives, from the street level SJWs to the super-rich globalists, to become mentally unhinged at reality not going the way they expected.

One of the results was that the 2018 election was so rigged, from the 45 rinos no running and doing nothing to help their replacement republican candidates, to the election being continued in with ballots allowed in places beyond election day to the democrats could “win”, that the 2020 election is likely going to be so rigged against President Trump and his supporters that the system will break.

The U.S. is heading for dictatorship, the only question level is who is going to be the dictator?

+2
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Looks like Soy Boy got Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

I’m going to have to vote Trump next election. This is just too much fun.

How long can they keep this up?

Notice how all these mentally unhinged types have Soy Face. I think their hormones are out of whack.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+1

Looks like Soy Boy got Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).
    I’m going to have to vote Trump next election. This is just too much fun.
    How long can they keep this up?
    Notice how all these mentally unhinged types have Soy Face. I think their hormones are out of whack.

It is incredibly wonderful. I am actually hoping for a bunch of Scanners reactions where their heads literally explode. My bodycam would pick it up and I’d share it with the world.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

It’s very noticeable. They are all soft faced and many barely shave, if at all. But it’s not just the soya and other pollutants – they really are genetically degenerate.

Two world wars, followed by 70 years of free medical care and welfare handouts, and the result is what you see now.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I am actually hoping for a bunch of Scanners reactions where their heads literally explode. My bodycam would pick it up and I’d share it with the world.

I’m waiting for a bunch of militant vegans to burst into a restaurant where I’m eating or working.

You’ll read about it in the newspapers.

+1

Anonymous

I have never seen a white boi clap hands like that to emphasize a point he is making…. I saw black girls double-down when they were caught doing something wrong by clapping hands like its a point on to its own. I am racist 🙂

Kinda cool to see this. Humans acting like animals.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

You are really giving animals a Bad name dude. Name one that acts like this ?

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.