Young men aren't getting laid these days!

Topic by bstoff

Bstoff

Home Forums MGTOW Central Young men aren't getting laid these days!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by PuniShredder  PuniShredder 2 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

Grumpy,
    Exactly! I mentioned this in my post. I stated to the men to not get worked up when we do not have the details of the study. Good job!

Tron

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Every society that’s turned into a gynocracy has eventually collapsed.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

Most women in my experience have had well over 10 times the number of sexual partners than Men have had….the exception to the rule are a very tiny percentage of Men whom many women share. The pattern is C~~~ Carousel…Tatts and Piercings until her 30’s then a desperate search for a Meal Ticket to pay her Chad’s kids and to pay off her student loans, buy her a house and provide a retirement account which she normally ends up looting after the inevitable divorce in her 40’s. Then its time for Round 2 of the C~~~ Carousel and reliving her 20’s…then the anger as she finds herself largely invisible to the Chads and high value Beta Wallets….so her dating pool tends to be much younger Betas who aren’t getting any from women their own age…and those Betas are only interested in Pump and Dump…no ring on the finger.

Occassionally a post wall woman will finds a Beta Wallet willing to marry her….but this is occurring with less frequency. As women get older they get more demanding on the minimum amount of income and assets that a Beta Wallet must provide to be “eligible” dating material. At some point she realizes that her expectations are too high for her SMV and she begins to lower her standards a little but it is almost always completely out of whack with the reality going on around her.
    A woman constantly over-estimates her own attractiveness and value…and constantly under-estimates the ability of middle aged men on up from having caught on to her games. And so…a woman’s game play is in constant catch up mode.

By the time she is in her 50’s the desperation for having a man provide her with a retirement and a roof over her head is at fever pitch. As she is transitioning out of her 50’s and into her 60’s a grim reality sets in that her Toyboys will never be able to financially provide her what she needs to compensate for her financial destruction….and the men who have the means are either single or hooking up with much younger women, and her future is one of Cat’s and Cat food barely scraping by on Social Security and Medicare and a EBT card…by then if she’s lucky she will be in her own trailer renting a spot in a trailer park…if unlucky she is renting a room or apartment somewhere and paying more in rent.

Given the nature of men and women…society would be far more stable were women banned from higher education and severely restricted in their ability to get a job…..and have their vote taken away. However this will never happen in the West…there is no return to the situation 150 years ago. In such a society a Woman’s behavior’s are chained…in today’s world they are unchained and incredibly destructive to society.

Data from surveys repeatedly show that women are by far: more unhappy today with more freedom and benefits than they were in the 50’s and earlier. These things can also be inferred from Ester Villar’s book: The Manipulated Man. Women prefer simple repetitive jobs that require very little thinking. Women prefer being a Homemaker over being in the workforce. In college in spite of departments and admissions bending over backwards there is a huge lack of women earning STEM degrees…instead women focus on degree majors that require less effort and are largely useless in the workforce. And almost every single young woman when she is signing her student loan docs is convinced that she will marry her way out of her debt and bad decisions….and almost every one of them fails….because they rode the carousel too long, their eggs started to dry up, their C~~~ Count got too high, and they ended up with Chad’s baby and no child support for the kid.

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Reality – great post. Nothing we haven’t said/read a million times, but you packaged it up beautifully.

Thanks

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

yep, that was a great read Reality Bites

+3
    PuniShredder
    PuniShredder
    Participant

I’ve thought about it and I seem to remember my romantic idealization of it all in my mind hightened the experience beyond the physical when I was younger. That’s what created the potent drug that I was after. With that being all but gone for boys these days and only an orgasm to look forward to, it’s understandable that they have checked out. Women bring nothing to the table at all and they know it. This is definitely the collapse of this part of history. How we get back or IF remains unknown.

Be professional be polite but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

+2
    PuniShredder
    PuniShredder
    Participant

I’ve been rewatching a lot of Big John’s videos lately and that’s all I need to do.

Where’s Big John at? I like the guy. I agree with everything he says.

He’s VERY active on his original channel. The Prepared Mind

Be professional be polite but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.