"You're weird!"

Topic by WPL

WPL

Home Forums MGTOW Central "You're weird!"

This topic contains 50 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by Cap285  Cap285 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    +22
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

…that’s what two different wimmen acquaintances have said to me recently! As in, to my face and not in a joking tone. Doesn’t bother me — I actually find it rather amusing, but if I walked up to a woman and said the same thing, I’d probably get charged with some kind of harassment. So, what entitles them to say the same to me (I know the answer)?

Why am I “weird”? I don’t talk about MGTOW, the Red Pill, or my Libertarian political views with anyone but my dad and certain other men. No — they consider me “weird” because:

– I like to be prepared, and to that end I carry a knife, multitool, flashlight, etc. on my person and a full toolkit in my truck (People carry an umbrella when there’s a 20% chance of rain… but not a light when there’s a 100% chance of darkness daily!). I even carry a big, scary hunting knife, lineman’s pliers, and a crescent wrench when I’m doing chores outside.
    – I don’t watch television (occasional DVDs are ok) and I’m not on Fakebook. I fill my time with productive pursuits.
    – I live in a rural area, on a few acres, away from “civilization”.
    – My vehicles are both about 20 years old. I buy old vehicles outright, repair and maintain them myself, and run them until the wheels fall off (metaphorically speaking…).
    – I don’t have a computer at home (I get plenty of time in front of one at work).

If this is “weird”, I have no interest in being “normal”…

+14
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Who gives a s~~~ what they say.

Computers …

Carrying a tool kit and a torch in car sounds like common sense to me.

I have a torch in my car and I carry tools to change the wheel if I knew more about repairing cars I’d carry a full tool set.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+12
    Big Boss
    Big Boss
    Participant

– I like to be prepared, and to that end I carry a knife, multitool, flashlight, etc. on my person and a full toolkit in my truck (People carry an umbrella when there’s a 20% chance of rain… but not a light when there’s a 100% chance of darkness daily!). I even carry a big, scary hunting knife, lineman’s pliers, and a crescent wrench when I’m doing chores outside.
    – I don’t watch television (occasional DVDs are ok) and I’m not on Fakebook. I fill my time with productive pursuits.
    – I live in a rural area, on a few acres, away from “civilization”.
    – My vehicles are both about 20 years old. I buy old vehicles outright, repair and maintain them myself, and run them until the wheels fall off (metaphorically speaking…).
    – I don’t have a computer at home (I get plenty of time in front of one at work).

You sound like a man. Every guy who is worth his salt should have an EDC.

+16

Anonymous

I have a flashlight, tools, a knife, I dont watch tv.

Its called being a F~~~ing Man.

Of course their going to call it wierd.

Whats weird to me is little f~~~ing manginas, with their ” man buns” and female trained brains.

Getting a flat tire, and calling another man to change it for you.
    Now THATS weird.

+6

Anonymous
    +9
    PuniShredder
    PuniShredder
    Participant

You’re not weird at all. They are. I carry all that plus a gun, pepper spray, extra magazine, water and other specific kit depending on where I’ll be:) F~~~ everyone else’s opinion.

Be professional be polite but always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

+10

Anonymous

Now I feel bad…If your not the mechinical type, thats fine. Dont try and change a tire if your not comfortable with it. Its dangerous.

But dont do the man bun thing. Just dont.

+8
    Execration
    Execration
    Participant

Wierd is usually defined by some aspect of rationale when it comes to idiots.If they cant understand it, you cant understand it for them in a way of speaking.

They live life blind unaware of the many reasons you do things.

Bet , they wouldnt call you wierd if you were around and identified one of the tools you carried was needed by them when SHTF. Apparently they dont understand a TOOLbox and its purpose.

+11
    Samsquanch
    Samsquanch
    Participant

I’ve been called weird by girls from 7 years old up to 30 years old. When the nieces do it it’s because I’m acting goofy around them trying to make them laugh. When the girls my age do it, it’s to try and get me to submit and to be a good little boy on the plantation.

They can’t think past their own lives so it never occurs to them to be prepared for anything. Why be prepared? You can just get stuff from Amazon or the store right? It’s either that or they think some man will be dumb enough to help them if s~~~ hits the fan. Which there will be enough white knights I’m sure.

+7
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

My vehicles are both about 20 years old. I buy old vehicles outright, repair and maintain them myself,

Well there’s no need to be such a braggart about it! My ‘newest’ vehicle is over 30 years old.

But like you I always go around with tools, a knife, a multitool, a flash light and a bunch of other junk I keep in a tool bag in my car. I call it my ‘murse’ (man-purse). Guys would kid me about it until they actually saw the kind of s~~~ I kept inside it.

People call me ‘weird’ too but evidently I’m not so weird that they don’t call me up when something needs fixing, welded, or to get hauled away….

+6
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I carry all that plus a gun, pepper spray, extra magazine,

That would be illegal where I live. Earlier this week a Winnipeg bus driver was fatally stabbed trying to get some creep off of his bus.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/02/15/man-charged-with-second-degree-murder-after-stabbing-winnipeg-bus-driver.html

Would there have been a different outcome had the driver been legally allowed to arm himself? Maybe.

I’m just glad that the government prohibited the guy from carrying a gun. Somebody could have gotten hurt…

+4
    Experienced
    experienced
    Participant

Tell the bitch, “You are entitled to your opinion.” “Everyone has opinions, but some are wise enough to not blurt theirs out.” Then leave.

Or ask her, “That’s it? That’s the extent of your verbal intellectual prowess? You’re weird? Come on, how about some new material? Think hard now.” Then leave.

"It seems like there's times a body gets struck down so low, there ain't a power on earth that can ever bring him up again. Seems like something inside dies so he don't even want to get up again. But he does."

+6
    ApexScorpion
    ApexScorpion
    Participant

Ironically, If you were wearing a dress and identified as a woman, do you think they would call you weird?

I vote nay.

+14
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

“You’re weird”.

“You’re funny. But looks aren’t everything.”

They are women, so they automatically think they should be taken seriously. This is why they insult and believe it should matter to you. Haven’t you ever wondered why women will almost never compliment men on anything – or admire your positive qualities?

It will always be spun into a negative.

• You’re not “hard working and dedicated” ….. you’re “obsessed with work”.
    • You’re not “smart” ….. you “demean her intelligence”.
    • You’re not “so right!” ….. you’re “weird”.

If they don’t compliment you with the same enthusiasm on your positive qualities, then never pay attention to the negatives. Ever.

MGTOW Guideline #87164726543: EVERY insult from a woman is a compliment.

What man would? “Normal” is just the half-way point between what you WANT – and what you can GET.

Look around your average shopping mall. This –>> is “normal”. and it’s “normal” for women to find that hilarious. One of those photos showed a man standing there with his wife’s purse slung over his arm. A woman commented “OMG LMFAO!! SHE TRAINED HIM WELL”.

If that’s “normal”, then I would rather stick needles in my eyes.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +10
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Wanna see “weird”?? Women, gays and the fashion industry hold up a convicted felon as a f~~~ing runway model.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/831875945359368192

…. and you’re gonna listen to a woman when she tells you that you’re weird?

A woman’s criticism of you is not even worth p~~~ing on.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +5

Anonymous

to me it sounds like your ready to go- I just recently put a full emergency kit in my vech aswell, tourch, frist aid kit, extra coat, blanket and IMP’s (5 in total enough for 5 days of food) and if that is “werid” – Am lost for words. That’s not f~~~ing werid – I bet this women or what have you that said that to your face; lacks in common sense to see that your “ready to go” – people like yourself (tools mech savey)I have found to have great time/life management skills. F~~~ this bitch dude your winning.

+4
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Yes funny. In the spring and summer I drive about 15 miles to where I go walking in the country side.

I get held up every Saturday morning on the motorway due to the huge que (line) to get into the Large Shopping Centre . People have taken 3 hours to get out of the car park.

Always makes me smirk.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+5
    TattooDave
    TattooDave
    Participant

Just tell them that you tried mental illness and it didn’t fit in your life. Anyone who tells you you’re weird is truly the weird one. “The only problem with normal is it only gets worse.”
    Bruce C~~~burn

I can see their heads have been twisted and fed with worthless foam from the mouth. Bob d

+6

Anonymous

I’m weird too, I carry a weird toolbox, a weird 1st-aid kit, I keep spare full and I have jack, and when I change my belts the old ones go next to the jack and fire extinguisher, I carry a five gallon bucket filled with a set of 4 tire chains (for winter) along with a snow suite and snowshoes, all true, I’m weird too…

+6
    Pedal, run, row
    Pedal, run, row
    Participant

Well, once you start crossing over lines of social programming, as in going MGTOW or stop eating meat etc. you find you are more willing to give up other areas of societal programming bulls~~~. So in a sense we are weird to the normies who would never dare to cross any of those boundaries.

I have crossed over all kinds of lines now. I am MGTOW, I brew my own Kombucha, I don’t eat meat, I go barefoot as much as possible, I take cold water showers, I do Yoga – (but I also do strength training and Hiit), I enjoy walking and running in the rain, I cycle, I am thin and in shape instead of the norm of being fat. I am one weird MF’er to a lot of normies, and it makes me smile.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.