YouTube is witchunting MGTOW.

Topic by C-note

C-Note

Home Forums MGTOW Central YouTube is witchunting MGTOW.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    +10
    C-Note
    C-note
    Participant

I was just watching Mr. Elite’s channel on YouTube, and he’s saying that they’re videos are getting flagged for telling the truth about the situation that us men are going through. Here is the link to the video.

+7
    Skelator
    Skelator
    Participant

Its happening everywhere man. These blue pilled dbags are promoting it too. It wont be long until a female president is elected and it all goes to s~~~ for real. Collapse.

+10
    C-Note
    C-note
    Participant

The reason is that MGTOW is waking up men around the world. They still want to keep us in chain, but the chains are broken.

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Glad that the ol Mgtow meme is still spreading like a wild prairie fire.

Sometimes I forget that it really has been around the block and convinced 100s of thousands of men of the reality we face. Pain convinces them.

Their own experience is parallel with the Red Pill truths that cant be denied.

+9
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

The establishment is gynocentric. MGTOW has been noticed enough to have become recognised as a threat to the established gynocentric way of doing things. Now they want to suppress that threat. It remains to be seen if MGTOW will stand up to them or not.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+8

The gynocracy are the slave owners of today.

Can’t let the slaves get educated and want to be free.

Can’t let the slaves tell their stories.

Can’t let the slaves leave the gynoplantation.

Who are we gonna wealth transfer to the wimmin’s purses?

Who’s gonna do all the s~~~ty and dangerous and strenuous jobs women won’t and can’t do?

Where is family court going to ‘legally’ confiscate 60 billion dollars a year from when cupcake decides to cash in on the divorce lotto?

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5

Its happening everywhere man. These blue pilled dbags are promoting it too. It wont be long until a female president is elected and it all goes to s~~~ for real. Collapse.

Well look how well its going for Germany and the UK.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

Maybe what we need is a female President. Hear me out, maybe we need for it to happen. Maybe that will be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels backs.

I remember reading a research report that suggested that women that led countries often ended up declaring war some 30% more than their male counterparts. This, and coupled with that female leaders are often the point of corporate blunders (think 2014 GM faulty ignition switch, Equifax 2019 data breach, or the fall of Yahoo) and you have a recipe for disaster.

While I’d never applaud the collapse of our economy or society, maybe a sharp/hard reboot is in order to get people to think clearly and logically again.

Funny, isn't it? How women thrive on a mans time, attention and resources, while simultaneously telling him he isn't enough...

+13
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

It remains to be seen if MGTOW will stand up to them or not.

MGTOW doesn’t win by standing up.

MGTOW wins by walking away.

+4
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Maybe what we need is a female President. Hear me out, maybe we need for it to happen. Maybe that will be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels backs.

I thought that when Obama won the Presidency.
    But the media spun everything he screwedd up to make it look like he accomplished something.
    Same thing will happen with a liberal woman President.
    Imagine if Palin had become VP.
    She would have been destroyed by the media daily.

+4
    EG
    EG
    Participant

It remains to be seen if MGTOW will stand up to them or not.

Bingo.

+4
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Its happening everywhere man.

Indeed.

I’ve been reprimanded for spewing simple know facts on another web forum (one that even passes itself off as being right leaning). I’m ashamed to admit it but the ‘tards definitely seem to be in control today…

+3
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Agreed.

Things are not ever going to get any better for us. As I get older and I see our society becoming more phucked-up, I am now more and more inclined to just STFU, keep my head and eyes down and just keep on walking… 🙁

+4
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I fear that we’re already well past the point of unphucking this situation. Our focus must now be to just cope and survive…

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

If you are fighting the system, then effectively you are part of it. You are running on their rails, and they are dictating what you do.

Lateral thinking.

Blitzkrieg tactics – when faced with a strongpoint, go around it, render it irrelevant.

+5
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

MGTOW is about Boycotting Relationships and Marriage because of a set of laws and courts that punish the male and reward the female.
    In order to continue their massive scam for money and power: women depend on men not knowing anything about Red Pill Knowledge.
    I distinctly remember what happened to Wikipedia’s original entry on the “Marriage Strike” and the continuous edits and attacks….
    Guys….MGTOW is a HUGE THREAT to a Woman’s Meal Ticket!
    Not us individually but RED PILL KNOWLEDGE
    MGTOW is just a DEFENSIVE Strategy that is Passive, it isn’t about changing the system like the MRM is…nor is it about out briefly out manipulating women
    emotionally to get them to want to sleep with a Beta male thinking that the Beta is an Alpha male.
    It’s just a Boycott and a Realization that Female behavior is not going to change within our lifetimes, nor will the system change.
    It is just a logical solution and defense to prevent being enslaved to a woman by paying Alimony, Child Support and losing half of everything we’ve worked for and earned.

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

HALF MY ASS! All of it is more like it. You need to stop saying half. There is no such thing. MEN LOSE IT ALL. That needs to be more put out there.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    RayBandaku
    RayBandaku
    Participant

I agree, I lost more the 80% of my wealth in my divorce.

Best way to win against women is to walk away and be invisible. Women cannot win a war against the invisible enemy(mgtow). We win by invisibility strategy.

+2
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

youtube may censor mgtow, but mgtow is an idea that was around and spreading long before red pill knowledge began to appear on youtube. Redpill knowledge on youtube is not the source of mgtow. It’s the other way around. My decision to go mgtow was a result of prevailing circumstances easily perceived without YouTube …

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+3
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

HALF MY ASS! All of it is more like it. You need to stop saying half. There is no such thing. MEN LOSE IT ALL. That needs to be more put out there.

Can I get an AMEN???

“Half” is a lie perpetuated by our gynocentric system. After all, half for you and half for her sounds fair, right?

But wait! Read the fine print. The man has to pay all her legal fees. She knows this, and even if she doesn’t her $500/hour lawyer does.

Oh, and the $8000 she cleaned out of joint checking and savings? That is all hers because she took it before she filed. Never mind that husband is on the hook for all the bounced checks including mortgage and his rent in a crappy apartment.

And the $5000 charge for daddy’s parental evaluation because mommy made a bunch of false accusations? His to pay too.

All that joint credit card debt? His. The home equity line of credit? All his. She walks away debt free.

The court completely ignores all this and says his 401k is worth $200,000. She gets $100,000 in a tax-advantaged QDRO payment.

The man’s $100,000? That has to be cashed out with 10% penalty and in top tax bracket to pay for all the sh!t mentioned above and more, leaving him with squat. Yes, Literally nothing after she sells everything in the house in a massive garage sale.

She could care less about house itself because it is underwater after housing crash, and she is going to live with her boyfriend in another state. So she drives away in her 2 year old Jeep, and man drives back to his empty, trashed house in his 12 year old truck.

But even with her walking away with a huge payday, the court orders the broke debt-ridden man to pay her 1/3 of his wages in alimony and child support the next 6 years.

She is so fvcking awash in cash she doesn’t have to work the next 10 years — especially since she is living rent free with her boyfriend. If he wants to see his kids according to parenting plan it is on his dime to fly them across the country since she is “unemployed.”

Sound far-fetched? It’s not because I just described MY divorce.

Woman get 50%, lawyers and system get 70%, and the man gets -20%.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.