YouTube TradThot Episode

Topic by JustAnotherGuy

JustAnotherGuy

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell YouTube TradThot Episode

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Black_knight  black_knight 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +5
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Sometimes the recommended feed irritates me. I haven’t been interested in female content creators in at least two years–I see them for the chameleons they are and they only ever repeat something a man has already stated with more alacrity.

This morning was one of those irritating moments. YT serves up a Roaming Millennial video. The entire thing is just her on CRTV responding to a male YT creator who is sharing his experience in life at being an extremely unattractive man. Mil spins the video into an “Our beauty standards are too damn high and who can really say if men or women have it worse?” Typical fence-sitting nonsense.

And then the moment that redeems the experience. Third comment with ~350 up-votes: “If beauty isn’t important, why are you wearing makeup.”

Warmed my cold black heart. 250 replies to that comment of women losing their s~~~ over the epic burn. A couple dozen beautiful, caustic red pills in that and other threads.

No, there’s no point to this–kind of like here entire backlog.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+2
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Alacrity.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+2
    Black_knight
    black_knight
    Participant

Sometimes the recommended feed irritates me. I haven’t been interested in female content creators in at least two years–I see them for the chameleons they are and they only ever repeat something a man has already stated with more alacrity.
    This morning was one of those irritating moments. YT serves up a Roaming Millennial video. The entire thing is just her on CRTV responding to a male YT creator who is sharing his experience in life at being an extremely unattractive man. Mil spins the video into an “Our beauty standards are too damn high and who can really say if men or women have it worse?” Typical fence-sitting nonsense.
    And then the moment that redeems the experience. Third comment with ~350 up-votes: “If beauty isn’t important, why are you wearing makeup.”
    Warmed my cold black heart. 250 replies to that comment of women losing their s~~~ over the epic burn. A couple dozen beautiful, caustic red pills in that and other threads.
    No, there’s no point to this–kind of like here entire backlog.

Oh, she’d totally be doing it for her, and not for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.