Zoe Quinn and metoo levels up kills a man

Topic by Mr. Spock

Mr. Spock

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology Zoe Quinn and metoo levels up kills a man

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Jim01  Jim01 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

I really cannot wait until karma bites this bitch in the ass.

Feminism isn't about equality with men, it's about leverage over men.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I really cannot wait until karma bites this bitch in the ass.

What comes around goes around and payback is a bitch !!!

ALL THIS type of #metoo crap, allegations, and lies on a DAILY basis just makes ALL WOMEN that much more dangerous to be around whether on the job or socially at ANYTIME………..I’m thinking that more and more Men are thinking that there is something to this MGTOW stuff……

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

From a MGTOW perspective.. I congratulate Zoey.

THink about this. Men & Women all over FOLLOW Zoey’s lead. Let them. It shows us CLEARLY that MGTOW is the solution that a man can use today to not only protect himself, but his sanity.

It Proves Mike Pence is right.

This is the NORMAL WOMEN TODAY. And it proves that SOCIETY Hates men. Therefore, there is nothing to defend but yourself.

Its about time men are selfish in what they want. If everything you ever built can be taken away simply by working with women? This is going to be a GAME changer. MENTOR HER IS DEAD. Listening to women is DEAD. And furthermore? There is no reason to feel guilty about protecting yourself.

The Stigma of MGTOW and Men’s rights is that men do not seem the need to protect themselves. That is no longer the universal case for Society.

It also brings all those that have ever participated in this kind of behavior future unforeseen consequences.
    Alec, YOU will not be forgotten.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

The fact that crazy c~~~ whore Quinn is still around is because of all her white knight betas

This story is a disgrace but it is the standard set by these nutty f~~~s who society bends over for

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.