Zoom Webconference information for this weekend (June 9-11)

Topic by GregB0

GregB0

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology Zoom Webconference information for this weekend (June 9-11)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Coolthingy450  coolthingy450 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +4
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

The next live webconference session will start Friday (06/09) at 5:00pm Eastern Daylight Time U.S. and run until Sunday (06/11) at midnight EDT, plus or minus. This continuous session will allow MGTOW members to meet with other members on a date and time that is most convenient for them.

The meeting invitation WILL NOT be published via forum to ensure that only MGTOW members may join this session. If you want to attend, you will need to send a request to another MGTOW member via PM. These MGTOW members have used Zoom in the past and have volunteered to forward the meeting invitation upon request.

Please show patience after submitting your PM for a reply. While the members may be joining the session as well, they have agreed to give up part of their weekend to check for these PM frequests to ensure that others can join the session this weekend.

I apologize in advance for this new extra step, but concerns regarding the security of these sessions have been raised and this is the most efficient way to ensure that a tuna does not sneak in. Given that the face and voices of members are being shared during the webconference, adding an additional step prior to logon seems prudent and reasonable.

The list of the “gatekeeper” members will be sent to the Computers, Games and Technology forum by 12:00pm EDT today. I will update the list on Saturday via the CGT forum.

If you have not already received a PM from me asking for your assistance and would like to help with this vetting process, please PM me.

In the event that you are interested in joining for the first time, I have posted basic information within the Computers, Games and Technology forum under the following thread:

Zoom Video Communications Software basic operational information

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

concerns regarding the security of these sessions have been raised and this is the most efficient way to ensure that a tuna does not sneak in.

Thanks for taking the security to a higher level. My computer struggles to play YouTube videos due to limited bandwidth, so I have been hesitant to try Zoom. Is it worth a try or do you think my slow connection will be a problem?

Bastisimo1
    Bastisimo1
    Participant

concerns regarding the security of these sessions have been raised and this is the most efficient way to ensure that a tuna does not sneak in.

Thanks for taking the security to a higher level. My computer struggles to play YouTube videos due to limited bandwidth, so I have been hesitant to try Zoom. Is it worth a try or do you think my slow connection will be a problem?

Hi MW
    My bandwidth is pretty poor but I zoomed ok last weekend and it coped fine

And men are deploying the most devastating weapon of all – indifference. In this final battle who cares least wins.

Coolthingy450
    coolthingy450
    Participant

Sorry man. Im busy with gathering firewood for this month on weekends.

I’ll see if i can drop by later on.

Actions have consequences and consequences have prices. Cause and effect at work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.